My first poz load was at Furry convention

It was about 15 years ago. I was at a fur con, MFF. Back when I was young, dumb, and liked to take cum. 100% top now. Anyway. It was like 3 AM and I woke up horny as fuck. Of course by then the parties were done and I wasn't exactly popular anyway. What with it being before shit like Telegram or Grindr or whatever I went around on various furry chat programs and website to see if anyone was both around and awake. It took awhile but I found a guy, big guy in a black wolf fursuit. He was apparently still up from a party and wanted to dump another load. He was very insistent on me 1) not asking a lot of questions, including his name 2) not using a condom. I was horny AF and didn't really use condoms anyway, so fuck yeah, I was down. He wanted me to go into one of the con hotel's bathrooms and enter a stall and just let him know which one. Pants down, facing the wall, let him do it. I was too horny not to agree, so yeah, I'm in the stall, waiting. It felt like forever, but I heard it open, close and lock behind me, and he was on me like the beast he was. In me in one thrust, his dick already coated in lube and cum from wherever he was coming from. He was in suit, and the musk and heat and sweat was overhwelming. It was like being pounded by waves, he just crashed on to me, slamming me into the wall until he finished. He was gone in a flash, I barely got a good look at his suit. Much, much later I found out he was /very/ poz, and that's why he insisted I didn't ask questions. I tested clean afterward, but fuck. Somehow the fact he kept that quiet made it very hot...

I think that's why I'm in these forums today.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
Guest PrivateFur8360

Heya. I wanted to apologize for deleting our telegram chat. I got nervous and shy and now I'm regretting it. I'm also sorry if this post violates any rules.