Eat own?

bbpigbtm

Never have. Not sure why? I always tell myself I’m gonna but when the time comes I never do. I love to suck cock and love the taste of cum. It’s like heaven to me. Not sure why I can’t bring myself to taste my own.  
maybe cause I came already and lost interest? But I’ve cum before taking loads many times so not sure if that thought works  

I guess I’m only interested in eating other guys cum. Which is fine with me. I suck cock  way more than I jerk off. 

I have eaten my own since I was in my teens.  I remember the days when I could suck my own cock, oh I wish I still could do that.  I still can flip my feet over my head and blow in my mouth 👄 so I guess that's not bad.  I understand once you blow the desire some times goes away a lot of guys will say the same thing but practice will change that.

On 8/16/2023 at 10:10 PM, Rj1 said:

Never have. Not sure why? I always tell myself I’m gonna but when the time comes I never do. I love to suck cock and love the taste of cum. It’s like heaven to me. Not sure why I can’t bring myself to taste my own.  
maybe cause I came already and lost interest? But I’ve cum before taking loads many times so not sure if that thought works  

I guess I’m only interested in eating other guys cum. Which is fine with me. I suck cock  way more than I jerk off. 

I eat mine,  all I got,  lol

On 8/17/2023 at 10:57 PM, RealCute said:

I have eaten my own since I was in my teens.  I remember the days when I could suck my own cock, oh I wish I still could do that.  I still can flip my feet over my head and blow in my mouth 👄 so I guess that's not bad.  I understand once you blow the desire some times goes away a lot of guys will say the same thing but practice will change that.

Cum and gobble real fast 

• 2 months later...
On 2/4/2022 at 1:53 PM, ottawacocksucker said:

I did sometimes, but most of the time my cum got wasted. I do want to eat it, but after I cum, the desire is gone. 

guess I need to be more slutty. But for sucking other men, I never wasted a drop. So enjoy it. 

Gobble it down buddy 👄

On 8/18/2023 at 3:57 AM, RealCute said:

That's me too. I've been eating my own ever since I was able to ejaculate. It tastes sooo good. Like the first glass of cold beer on a hot summer Friday evening. Slight bitterness, smooth like cream, and an intoxicating smell that puts me in trance. 

I discovered masturbation when i was 13, and about 6-9 months later I was shooting my own cum loads.  I loved the taste and have always eaten my own loads since.  Exceptions:  making cumsicles, letting a guy swallow if he can successfully blow me, or cumming in a guy’s ass balls deep when I fuck.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...