Eat own?

bbpigbtm

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/22/2023 at 6:54 PM, PigFaggot2904 said:

I discovered masturbation when i was 13, and about 6-9 months later I was shooting my own cum loads.  I loved the taste and have always eaten my own loads since.  Exceptions:  making cumsicles, letting a guy swallow if he can successfully blow me, or cumming in a guy’s ass balls deep when I fuck.

Same here, always love to recycle and swallow own cum.  

• 4 weeks later...

I licked up my very first cum shot when I was 12 so I guess I really knew what I liked, even back then;) And as a teenager I think I pretty much always ate my cum, including the "legs over head, shooting into my mouth" stuff that most teenage boys have done!
Still eat my cum sometimes, but usually loading up a dirty jockstrap cum rag!

I have been slurping my own semen for many years. At first, I struggled to work past the post orgasms blues. Then a guy taught me that it's easier to eat your spunk after a ruined orgasm. After doing that several times, I developed a stronger taste and fetish for cum. Yum! =P

Just now, 1Exhibitionist said:

I wasn't sure if your "Everyday" response was how often you eat your load OR if in addition to your encouraging me to swallow "Every Drop" you were now suggesting I take a load everyday as well?

I've ate one earlier gonna eat again here shortly 💋

• Piggy 1

Not usually, but depends on the situation. I once had a girlfriend who loved sucking my dick. Then one night she blew me and Immediately kissed me, my cum still on her lips and tongue. It surprised me but was hot. It became a regular thing for us.

Sometimes with the right guy and if I'm really horny, or using poppers, I will felch a guy after breeding him.

• Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1