I met Jack, we shook hands and he gives me a light hug and welcomes. We chatted for several minutes and I quickly became at ease. Jack was very good at getting me to loosen up and relax, Eventually he began to explain how things worked.

"Just like the massage you might get at day spa, you take off your clothes, lay face down on the table, and you can put a towel over you if you wish to hide your modesty. It's completely optional here. I'm usually undressed as well unless that makes you uncomfortable, and I'll start with a nice soothing massage of your legs and feet. I'll then move up to your back. After we are done with your back side, you will roll over and we will do your front. It's very similar, but hopefully a little more erotic and sensual.”

By the way, it's completely OK if you get aroused. I know most men fear this the most and end up being tense the whole time. For an erotic massage, it's natural that you may get aroused. Just don't worry about it at all. You are supposed to feel that way.

I am now starting to get excited but still apprehensive. I take my clothes off and lay face down naked. I look up and see he has stripped down to his underwear.

He starts with a pretty deep massage on my back and neck using just a little bit of sweet smelling oil. He finds some knots quickly and I start to moan, as it is great and I really start to relax. He then moves to my head and he leans in a bit and blows in my ear, which sends a shiver down my body.

He then moves on to my legs and feet, which relaxes me and gets my dick to relax from its semi-hard state. Eventually he starts to work up my thighs to my inner thighs

"Is it all right if I remove your towel," Jack said. I thought for second, and then said, "Sure." Jack must have already seen my cock and balls with my legs spread, so what difference did it make?" I thought and as his hand starts to gently brush my balls, as if by accident, which starts the engorgement of my penis all over again. He then starts working my buttocks and occasionally starts lightly stroking my ass hole which gets me fully hard. He takes his time on my ass, and I notice he is starting to lean into me on the table and his penis is clearly semi hard as well, 

He stops for a moment and I hear the sound of him lowering and tossing his underwear to the side.

When he begins to work again I discover he is now working almost exclusively on my ass hole. Suddenly he leans over the table more and I feel this amazing feeling in my ass opening and realise he is rolling his tongue around my ass hole like he was eating an ice cream cone on a hot day. I didn't think it was possible but I getting even harder and more sexually excited and I start to moan and groan all at once. I lose my grip in my concentration, my whole world, seems to be centred on the amazing sensations pulsing from his tongue in my ass throughout the rest of my body!

After what seemed like an eternity, but was really probably only a few minutes, he pulls his mouth away and I feel a cool gel being applied to and also a little bit inside my hole. I then feel him start to push a finger in, slowly at first, and then a little faster and deeper.

As I am a complete novice at this being a straight guy, I start to panic a bit, but then my pure lust takes over and I again start to moan like a cheap whore trying to excite a client. "I find myself begging him and he complies, but slowly and methodically. Oh my god, please do more. I really love that! Please do more" I practically yell at him, and he just giggles to himself and says, "don't worry lover, we will get there". OMG, I sound like a chick, and well I guess it's kind of like that.

He slows his actions down a bit and returns to rubbing my arse cheeks, lower back and upper thighs, and I relax a bit, but remain really confused and still so excited.

My thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of a warm gel going on and into my hole again. I was so excited that I had no hesitation although having someone's tongue and finger up there was as far as I had ever now gone. Then I felt something being inserted and I gasped as I realized he was putting.....

"Just relax your muscles, Dan.... ungh," Jack advised as he adjusted his position on top of me.

"Let my cock stretch your ass. It'll get used to my dick in a minute or two."

"And...ohgawd... and then you'll pull it out?" I asked hopefully and in a hesitant state. 

"Well... mmm... then we'll really get to business." Replied Jack

"What does that mean?" I reply

"That means we're going to have some real fun!"

"Are you... going to fuck me?"

"Just relax."

"I... I told you I'm not..."

"Dan, take it easy and enjoy my Cock. I told you I'm not gay either. This is just healthy sexual fun okay?"

"Okay I... ungh... I guess." I tried to remain calm under the circumstances.

"UMPH!" Jack slammed his pelvis into my ass hard. His dick rammed all the way into my warm wet hole with a loud thud.

"UNGH!" I felt the cock invade my insides again. The full length had just been pulled out and now it was back with a vengeance. "Jack, I think you might be too... UNGH!" Again the cock plundered my ass.

"Oh SHUHweeeeeeet Gggod!" Jack exclaimed as he pulled his hips back, readying for another plunge into my straight ass.

"Jack... huff... please just... UNGH!" Again the dick ploughed into me. Jack was actually long-dicking me.

"UMPH!"

"Please, Jack!"

"UMPH!"

"Oh, Jack!"

"UMPH!"

"I... huff... UNGH!"My eyes bulged almost out of their sockets with each powerful thrust. I found my body instinctively humping my pelvis back into Jack. Was I actually fucking back? There's no way my mind screamed inside!

"Oh... yeah, Dan, that's it. Fuck back at me baby!" Jack was astonished at the speed he was turning me out. All he could think was this guy must be a real horny to turn out so quickly.

"Oh Fuck!" I thought out loud. It wasn't my imagination, I was actually humping back. But it was okay. All I had to do was relax like Jack said.

I tried to remain calm and tell myself everything was cool. I then felt him picking up the pace, Jacks balls smacking into my ass with loud WHACKS! Thrust after thrust. He continued to grunt and hump,

"OOF!" huffed Jack.

"UNGH!" I grunted.

"OOF!"

"UNGH!"

"OOF... this is fun isn't it, Dan." said Jack

"UNGH... yeah... I..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... I didn't think I'd like..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... sex with a man, but this feels strangely nice!"

I had no idea what I was exposing myself to, By allowing Jack to have his way with me, I was opening doors to a sexual bliss only known by gay and bisexual men. For a horny, straight male, this may certainly become an addiction. I may not be able to control the urge or the want to be filled by cock. But I would be in denial for a long time to come, as I undoubtedly would try to suppress my desires. At that moment though, I was letting myself go. 

"OOF!"

"UNGH... Jack, I'm not..."

"OOF!"

"UNGH... I'm not GAYooooooh!" my mouth formed a perfect "O" shape as Jack's dick hit my sweet spot in my ass. It was my prostate finally reacting to the ass pounding. My eyes crossed and my eye lids fluttered as the intense pleasure rippled through my body. Jack paused for a moment, leaving his thick dick on the special spot inside me.

He reached behind me to support my back. He lifted me off the massage table and laid himself onto his own back, this time with me positioned on top. In doing so he exposed what I feared most.

All the while, Jack kept his massive cock lodged in my ass. This guy could fuck!

I felt like a meat skewer as Jack spun me around on his cock. When I was finally in place, I came into eye contact with with my own 7" cock which was raging hard. It stood proudly in the air, all stiff and precum oozing out of the tip.

I had never felt my cock this hard. It was so hard it was almost painful. Then I felt Jack begin to buck his hips. Up and down, slowly at first but soon picking up his pace. I almost lost balance but reached down to steady myself by placing my hands on Jack’s chest. I found myself gyrating my hips, grinding my ass onto Jack's dick. I was stroking the length of his cock with my ass. Up and down. Up and down. We picked up our rhythm, again causing the massage table to rock and creak.

My mind was still racing and the sensible part was screaming out... “He is turning you out!” That means turning me... turning me gay? That's what was happening here. Jack was going to fuck me gay. But was that possible? It sure looked like it. But if I turned gay, what about my girlfriend or even future girl relationships.... The part of my mind screaming slowly was being lost turned into gibberish in the sexual haze. As I fucked up and down on the thick meaty cock. I fucked so hard that my own cock slapped violently against Jack’s belly. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! Precum spattered all over Jack from my leaking cock.

Jack was in sexual heaven. He was lying on his back, turning me out as I was riding his massive cock. How could Jack ask for anything more?

I slammed my ass down hard with loud whumps. WHUMP! WHUMP! WHUMP! I rocked up and down, pleasuring Jack's dick with my ass. WHUMP! And then I could feel it. WHUMP! my own cock was about to explode. But how? WHUMP! I hadn't even touched it. It was then that I realized the moment Jack's tongue had entered my ass, I had lost control of my body. WHUMP! Faster and faster. My dick continued flopping around wildly, slapping his belly. SLAP! WHUMP! SLAP! WHUMP! SLAP! WHUMP!

As I rode, I felt my balls filling. And then it happened. My cock began spewing cum all over the place as it flopped around. It spattered onto Jack, the floor, and a direct hit sprayed onto my chest..... I screamed out loud as my cock lost all control spewing my seed.

"Oh, Dan," Jack called out uncontrollably. "I'm going to blow my seed!"

"Oh, Jack!" as I looked back over my shoulder as I saw he was ramming hard into my ass one last time.

WHAM! He gave this last thrust every last of his energy he had. His massive dick reaching its hilt as it spewed into my ass and knocking me forward. My body rolled forward and with that Jack’s cock sprung out of my ass with a loud popping sound as cum continued jetting out. The heavy smell of man sex filled the room.

Jack’s 8 inch cock was still hard and spasmed as cum continued to dribble out of the tip, as he gazed upon my body and my leaking hole. What a hot fucking mess, as Jack gazed at my ass spread out before him. Jack climbed off of the massage table and put on his shorts, his cock tenting the crotch as he tried to tuck it in.

I watched as Jack was walking away to the kitchen to get some water, as I tried pulling myself up and begun pulling up my shorts. Cum dripped down my thigh as I tried to make sense of what had just happened. My ass now felt so empty... and I felt horny. But I had just been fucked by a man and I just needed to just get away.

I was straight right? The sexual haze begun to lift and I just wanted to hide under a rock. I quickly got the rest of my clothes on and headed out the door.... Jack called out that it was only sex and “I shall be seeing you very soon again”

I would never, ever, be the same again.....

• Like 20
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 3/22/2021 at 11:16 AM, MeatPcs said:

I sure could use such massage right now! I love this story, hope there is more to come or at least something similar.

Still working on it but will be posting some more very soon 

This is an interesting re-writing of a story on Literotica.com. Called “Straight Turnout”.  Though you left out the girl, the car salesman became a masseur, some of it seems plagiarized word for word, other just adjusted tense and point of view.  Still it’s a hot story nonetheless. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...