NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

1 hour ago, Guccimane said:

No, I have never taken preps before. I tried to arrange a visit with doctor yesterday to get a prescription, but I have to wait about two weeks 😞 But, I know I’m negative ,because I didn’t have sex for a long time ^^

Good advice about sticking my ass up :)) I should stream good vibes only

Great step forwards! And yes, it takes time. I guess for the body check up or something right? (Kidneys.....)

About being std negative: no physical complaints doesn't mean you can't have std's. Yes, men get more often and sooner complaints when having a std (women less often), but not always. No sex doesn't rule out std unfortunately.  

Did you practice with but plugs and such? You will need endurance at Meat Market, because you will get plenty of dicks!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MMale said:

Great step forwards! And yes, it takes time. I guess for the body check up or something right? (Kidneys.....)

About being std negative: no physical complaints doesn't mean you can't have std's. Yes, men get more often and sooner complaints when having a std (women less often), but not always. No sex doesn't rule out std unfortunately.  

Did you practice with but plugs and such? You will need endurance at Meat Market, because you will get plenty of dicks!

You’re right regarding stds, I should probably do tests , just to make sure.

im not a fan of butt plugs:)) I guess I can handle average sized dick, or are there some xl size 🥒 cucumbers flowing? 

18 hours ago, Guccimane said:

You’re right regarding stds, I should probably do tests , just to make sure.

im not a fan of butt plugs:)) I guess I can handle average sized dick, or are there some xl size 🥒 cucumbers flowing? 

Oh man, al sizes haha. Small, medium, large and X(X)L. In June I saw one guy having the largest I've ever seen. It took minutes to shove it in. The bottom seemed very experienced, and still needed some time to receive it fully. 

So yes, you better start to practice. This sex party is a little extreme..... 

4 hours ago, MMale said:

Oh man, al sizes haha. Small, medium, large and X(X)L. In June I saw one guy having the largest I've ever seen. It took minutes to shove it in. The bottom seemed very experienced, and still needed some time to receive it fully. 

So yes, you better start to practice. This sex party is a little extreme..... 

lol:) a place with all surprises. I get really excited 

Practicing with Butt Plugs and Toys in general, especially beforehand, is a good idea as previously stated. Meat Markets etc can go pretty hard and I remember my first FSM, even as a bottom with lots of experience in toys (XL Buttplugs) and thinking I was stretched out.....I was still pushed to the limit, sometimes uncomfortably so (I still took the cock). The second FSM (in Berlin of all places) I was much better prepared and it paid off. 

I started with a medium buttplug and learned to walk around with it in, sleep with it etc. and took me a while to progress to the Large. No the XL doesn't fit (not yet :P), but it's a great way to stretch the hole out for other toys (such as large dildo's).

1 hour ago, KinkyBareBottom said:

Practicing with Butt Plugs and Toys in general, especially beforehand, is a good idea as previously stated. Meat Markets etc can go pretty hard and I remember my first FSM, even as a bottom with lots of experience in toys (XL Buttplugs) and thinking I was stretched out.....I was still pushed to the limit, sometimes uncomfortably so (I still took the cock). The second FSM (in Berlin of all places) I was much better prepared and it paid off. 

I started with a medium buttplug and learned to walk around with it in, sleep with it etc. and took me a while to progress to the Large. No the XL doesn't fit (not yet :P), but it's a great way to stretch the hole out for other toys (such as large dildo's).

Yeah, that is the practice the bottoms need for a sex party like Meat Market (and FickstutenMarkt that is held in Amsterdam 6 times a year at The Eagle). 

I hope you are inspired to get more practice Guccimane 😄 

😆 haha nice observation. But it depends on whether dick’s girth is large or it’s just a long dick.

Personally I don’t like long dicks, they hit the wrong place, most of the time:) Wide dicks are more welcomed.

Mmale, come to party this time, we will have fun

On 6/23/2022 at 5:16 PM, KinkyBareBottom said:

What was the ratio of tops and bottoms in meat market last time?:) Im worrying about my tiny hole

1 hour ago, Guccimane said:

What was the ratio of tops and bottoms in meat market last time?:) Im worrying about my tiny hole

Tiny hole haha, sounds hot! 

Hard to tell what the ratio was, as I am focussed on the bottoms. More tops than bottoms every time. 2 to 1? Or maybe 3 to 1? 

Hopefully some other top that was there last time could jump in and tell. 

By the way, you are allowed to take a break when needed. You stand up, raise your hand and you will be helped by a staff member to go downstairs. And if you had enough, you can leave the party too of course. 

Still, go practice with the butt plugs 🙂 

Just now, Guccimane said:

I don’t have any but plugs, I guess my hole will be simply destroyed. I just hope there won’t be les dicks grande

When you are in Amsterdam, buy at least two butt plugs to take home. It will make you happy in the long run 🙂 

20 hours ago, Guccimane said:

Yeah, if I won’t be able take it anymore, I’ll just leave:))

Haha, you will be ok. 

If you don't have a butt plug yet, you maybe can arrange a real cock for practice. Practice makes perfect! 😉