NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

On 6/28/2022 at 4:44 AM, Athingtodo said:

Always inside. 😏

The fun of this party comes also with the cum flooding and mixing in the ass of the bottoms. 🤤

And the members of staff have a marker to indicate how many cocks went into an ass. Then you can see (as a top) which ass has been the most visited. 

Oh, My, God! Hot multiple anonymous Cum Loads flooding and mixing in the ass of the bottoms? This and the FuckBoxxx are what I need! 💦🤤💦 Wish I knew of a place with a FuckBoxxx in the US. 🤔

• 1 month later...
On 7/11/2022 at 5:04 PM, Athingtodo said:

I think this is also because we are on the holidays and guys who come generally are on vacation. 

I was surprised by the low number of bottoms (especially young and cute).

I'm traveling to Amsterdam soon and will go to the meat market on 17th of Sep.

Sort of sad to know that  people are on summer holidays and won't be in Amsterdam.

I would love to be that "sexy bottom" and get my hole used by dicks properly so I'm wondering is harness or jockstrap allowed ?

Or to be a bottom there then I should be totally naked?

Sorry if my questions are stupid or silly. It's been two years since my last sex party and I'm super honry.

So I wanna be well prepared for the meat market. 

• Like 1

On 8/30/2022 at 4:55 PM, ricariell said:

Sort of sad to know that  people are on summer holidays and won't be in Amsterdam.

I would love to be that "sexy bottom" and get my hole used by dicks properly so I'm wondering is harness or jockstrap allowed ?

Sorry if my questions are stupid or silly. It's been two years since my last sex party and I'm super honry.

Meat Market is tonight (3rd September) and Cum Union is 18th September. 17th is furball...so don't plan your bare trip for the 17th!

Is anyone going tonight to Meat Market? I am going as top and hoping to load a few holes and fuck some more. I've been holding my cum since last weekend and am fucking horny as hell to pump some hot anonymous hole!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, carterx said:

Meat Market is tonight (3rd September) and Cum Union is 18th September. 17th is furball...so don't plan your bare trip for the 17th!

Is anyone going tonight to Meat Market? I am going as top and hoping to load a few holes and fuck some more. I've been holding my cum since last weekend and am fucking horny as hell to pump some hot anonymous hole!

I am going too as top!

On 8/30/2022 at 4:55 PM, ricariell said:

I think you can have your jockstrap as bottom yes. 

And for meat market and my cock is it today. 😉

On 9/3/2022 at 12:33 PM, carterx said:

I thought I read on FickstutenMarkt website that the meat market in Amsterdam is 17th of Sep.

I guess I got the information wrong (sad face)

But on Eagle website I still see the horse fair party on their schedule.

So there are two different parties? I'm comfused LOL

Do I need to buy the ticket for Cum union on 18th of Sep? Or I can just go there and buy the ticket at the door?

Edited by ricariell

On 9/3/2022 at 5:22 PM, Athingtodo said:

I think you can have your jockstrap as bottom yes. 

And for meat market and my cock is it today. 😉

Thank you for answering. Sad that I missed the party and your dick 🥲

Would be nice to be bred by you.

Hopefully when I arrive Amsterdam I'll have a chance to have some with you.

7 hours ago, ricariell said:

I thought I read on FickstutenMarkt website that the meat market in Amsterdam is 17th of Sep.

I guess I got the information wrong (sad face)

But on Eagle website I still see the horse fair party on their schedule.

So there are two different parties? I'm comfused LOL

Do I need to buy the ticket for Cum union on 18th of Sep? Or I can just go there and buy the ticket at the door?

You are indeed mixing up club Church which has its own Meat market and Eagle Amsterdam which has the Horse fair as part of the FickstutenMarkt family. 

3 hours ago, Sjorz said:

You are indeed mixing up club Church which has its own Meat market and Eagle Amsterdam which has the Horse fair as part of the FickstutenMarkt family. 

Thanks !

Well,stupid me. I’m new the this site and also new to all the parties. So I’m still trying to figure out what’s happening. 

6 hours ago, ricariell said:

Well,stupid me. I’m new the this site and also new to all the parties. So I’m still trying to figure out what’s happening. 

So am I. But hey, you can still go on the 17th. 

To prevent topic hijacking, this is the latest topic on het Horse market: 

On 9/6/2022 at 11:59 AM, Sjorz said:

If someone visited both, is there a difference?

No big difference but I have noticed that during the last meat market the staff was less into using a market to count the cocks the bottoms received (normally the most visited wins a free ticket for the next). 

(Even if guys are generally so wet that everything disappears quickly haha) 

On 9/4/2022 at 6:08 PM, ricariell said:

Thank you for answering. Sad that I missed the party and your dick 🥲

Would be nice to be bred by you.

Hopefully when I arrive Amsterdam I'll have a chance to have some with you.

You should come to Cum Union. There is no hood rule but if you like sexy guys too and hot action, on my opinion it was always better and hotter. 

14 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

You should come to Cum Union. There is no hood rule but if you like sexy guys too and hot action, on my opinion it was always better and hotter. 

Yes,I'll go to the Cum union party on 18th. But sad that I missed the meat market  party since 

I am very interested in the idea of the party.