NL Amsterdam Club Church - Meat Market

Kimberley

1 hour ago, Guccimane said:

Yeah definitely 😊 where tops usually cum? Inside condom or?

I can't tell haha. Me personally, I come on the ass or in the ass (using a condom).

I fucked a nice (red hooded) bottom last time I was at the Meat Market (May 2022), and the cum of the previous top dripped out of his ass because of my thrusting. My balls were covered lol!

I do know some tops unload their cum in mouths too. I don't. 

But usually? I don't know. Maybe a few tops can tell what they usually do.

Always inside. 😏

There is a majority of red hood (70%) and I don't think it is very fair for them to be visited by condoms (some hate that or their ass cannot support the contact of the latex). 

The fun of this party comes also with the cum flooding and mixing in the ass of the bottoms. 🤤

And the members of staff have a marker to indicate how many cocks went into an ass. Then you can see (as a top) which ass has been the most visited. 

4 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Always inside. 😏

There is a majority of red hood (70%) and I don't think it is very fair for them to be visited by condoms (some hate that or their ass cannot support the contact of the latex). 

You bring up an interesting subject 😄

One of my ex-girlfriends had that latex problem too. So I switched my condom brand: SKYN condoms. Yeah, those 'latex free' condoms were 4 times more expensive. But they were really fucking awesome! 😄 

Anyway, it seems less than 1% of the general population reported latex allergy. The numbers could be higher (due to unreported cases). Unfortunately, the numbers are likely to increase.

Sources:

I think the guys who want to visit orgies and have latex troubles are better off at 100% raw parties. (For example, Coffe & Cream in The Eagle Amsterdam. Last Sunday one was held and Sunday 31 July 2022 the next one is held.)

For the guys with latex problems: maybe smart to tell Club Church that you can’t visit because of the latex condoms. Maybe one day, the condom brand is changed by Club Church!

The fun of this party comes also with the cum flooding and mixing in the ass of the bottoms. 🤤

Haha, I understand the the kick of seed (mixing) 😄 

And the members of staff have a marker to indicate how many cocks went into an ass. Then you can see (as a top) which ass has been the most visited. 

Oh yeah, that’s right. And the guy with the most marks get a free ticket for a future Meat Market. It's a great reward! 

4 hours ago, MMale said:

You bring up an interesting subject 😄

One of my ex-girlfriends had that latex problem too. So I switched my condom brand: SKYN condoms. Yeah, those 'latex free' condoms were 4 times more expensive. But they were really fucking awesome! 😄 

Anyway, it seems less than 1% of the general population reported latex allergy. The numbers could be higher (due to unreported cases). Unfortunately, the numbers are likely to increase.

Sources:

I think the guys who want to visit orgies and have latex troubles are better off at 100% raw parties. (For example, Coffe & Cream in The Eagle Amsterdam. Last Sunday one was held and Sunday 31 July 2022 the next one is held.)

For the guys with latex problems: maybe smart to tell Club Church that you can’t visit because of the latex condoms. Maybe one day, the condom brand is changed by Club Church!

Haha, I understand the the kick of seed (mixing) 😄 

Oh yeah, that’s right. And the guy with the most marks gets a free ticket to a future Meat Market. It's a great reward! 

Making the promotion for condoms on a website like Breeding Zone is a bit strange I think honestly. 🙃

And I don't think that's very fair with red hoods bottoms if you come to this party and give them a cock with condom, exactly like it is not fair for white hoods bottoms guys to receive cocks without condoms. 

It is better to respect the preference of everyone and in that case, the preferences are very clear thanks to colors. 

By the way, events and parties are generally all condoms friendly so why, on specific occasions like this one, not let guys having fun without condoms if they don't want? I have seen last time some bottoms being angry to feel a condom trying to fuck them. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

Making the promotion for condoms on a website like Breeding Zone is a bit strange I think honestly. 🙃

Haha, if you say it like that it sounds kind of funny. 

Deciding to go strictly for barebacking only, because of having a latex allergy and not knowing about 'latex free' condoms, is a not well informed decision. That's all. 

And I don't think that's very fair with red hoods bottoms if you come to this party and give them a cock with condom, exactly like it is not fair for white hoods bottoms guys to receive cocks without condoms. 

It is better to respect the preference of everyone and in that case, the preferences are very clear thanks to colors.

Not fair? Eh, the rules and the sex policy of the Meat Market party are very clear. Every top and bottom should know what they sign up for. 

'Bottoms with red hoods may get fucked without condoms. Red hoods cannot refuse tops who want to
fuck them with condoms.'

Source: [think before following links] https://clubchurch.nl/parties/meat-market.html 

If bottom guys really don't want to be fucked with condoms, I guess Meat Market is not the place to be. 

I really like MM. Red hoods, white hoods, barebacking and fucking with condoms, everyone decides for themselves. The party is full of very hot action, very euphoric 😄 Enjoy! 

10 hours ago, MMale said:

Haha, if you say it like that it sounds kind of funny. 

Deciding to go strictly for barebacking only, because of having a latex allergy and not knowing about 'latex free' condoms, is a not well informed decision. That's all. 

Not fair? Eh, the rules and the sex policy of the Meat Market party are very clear. Every top and bottom should know what they sign up for. 

'Bottoms with red hoods may get fucked without condoms. Red hoods cannot refuse tops who want to
fuck them with condoms.'

Source: [think before following links] [think before following links] https://clubchurch.nl/parties/meat-market.html 

If bottom guys don't want to be fucked with condoms, I guess Meat Market is not the place to be. 

I really like MM. Red hoods, white hoods, barebacking and fucking with condoms, everyone decides for themselves. The party is full of very hot action, very euphoric 😄 Enjoy! 

I know perfectly the rules. 😉

I was trying to talk about respect for others and not acting selfishly. 

If it your only occasion for you to meet these bottoms who never would have taken your cock with condom outside of the meat market, well enjoy.

But that's sneaky so don't be surprised if you receive bad reactions from some red hood bottoms who will try to not let you fuck them if they feel the condom.

I know it is a game, with specific rules, but being respectful is not a bad thing too. In that way, it means for me letting white hood with condoms and red hood with BB.

5 hours ago, Athingtodo said:

I know perfectly the rules. 😉

I was trying to talk about respect for others and not acting selfishly. 

If it your only occasion for you to meet these bottoms who never would have taken your cock with condom outside of the meat market, well enjoy.

But that's sneaky so don't be surprised if you receive bad reactions from some red hood bottoms who will try to not let you fuck them if they feel the condom.

I know it is a game, with specific rules, but being respectful is not a bad thing too. In that way, it means for me letting white hood with condoms and red hood with BB.

I have been to at least 5 MM's. Never has anyone complained about me using condoms. I don't think it is disrespectful nor selfish haha. If it really were, the organizers of Meat Market are disrespectful to (a select few) red hooded guys by having setting up the rules like that. 

But, everyone is entitled to his opinion. 

Not the best edition, in my opinion, fewer guys, especially bottoms and sexy bottoms. 

3 were lucky to receive my cock and to moan and one had the creamy present. 

Some sexy tops who love always to see my dick visiting nice holes. Sad that more were using condoms. 

Cum union goes now higher on my favorite events. 

On 7/4/2022 at 1:35 AM, Athingtodo said:

Not the best edition, in my opinion, fewer guys, especially bottoms and sexy bottoms. 

3 were lucky to receive my cock and to moan and one had the creamy present. 

Some sexy tops who love always to see my dick visiting nice holes. Sad that more were using condoms. 

Cum union goes now higher on my favorite events. 

If I remember correctly, before April 2020 the Meat Market parties were more crowded. I guess Covid is the reason, unfortunately. 

I have no experience with CumUnion. Hope you will have fun! 😀   

On 7/9/2022 at 9:14 AM, MMale said:

If I remember correctly, before April 2020 the Meat Market parties were more crowded. I guess Covid is the reason, unfortunately. 

I have no experience with CumUnion. Hope you will have fun! 😀   

I think this is also because we are on the holidays and guys who come generally are on vacation. 

I was surprised by the low number of bottoms (especially young and cute).