Best US cities for collecting anon loads???

BradStevens

I wasn't sure what Forum to post in but this one seems to be for help and I could use some. Now that we can safely travel again soon I've been looking at getting away for a weekend a month beginning in late April or early May and want to hit some cities where there are more tops than bottoms. I am into taking anon loads in my hotel/motel room and also into going to bookstores and other public spots; parks, restrooms, etc. I'd been thinking about Fort Lauderdale but then read how bottom heavy they are and thought I might try elsewhere.

I'll be full vaccinated this Saturday, 3/21 (woohoo!) and my first trip will be to see my family for Easter. Then I have a weekend in NYC right after and looking for suggestions. I've got a West Coast trip scheduled for late July (Gay Pride in San Diego and Dore Alley Fair in San Francisco with stays in LA and Palm Springs in between. New Orleans could be fun, or maybe Texas for some big hung cowboys. I am so ready for a weekend of taking load after load I can't stand it. Suggestions???

• Upvote 2

On 3/17/2021 at 9:26 PM, BradStevens said:

I wasn't sure what Forum to post in but this one seems to be for help and I could use some. Now that we can safely travel again soon I've been looking at getting away for a weekend a month beginning in late April or early May and want to hit some cities where there are more tops than bottoms. I am into taking anon loads in my hotel/motel room and also into going to bookstores and other public spots; parks, restrooms, etc. I'd been thinking about Fort Lauderdale but then read how bottom heavy they are and thought I might try elsewhere.

I'll be full vaccinated this Saturday, 3/21 (woohoo!) and my first trip will be to see my family for Easter. Then I have a weekend in NYC right after and looking for suggestions. I've got a West Coast trip scheduled for late July (Gay Pride in San Diego and Dore Alley Fair in San Francisco with stays in LA and Palm Springs in between. New Orleans could be fun, or maybe Texas for some big hung cowboys. I am so ready for a weekend of taking load after load I can't stand it. Suggestions???

For what it's worth, I sincerely doubt there are *any* cities where there are more tops than bottoms; I'd suspect the ratio is more typically 3 to 1 the other way around, at a minimum.

That's for actual openly (more or less) gay men. I'm sure that there are places where there's a number of men who will fuck an ass on a man even though they identify as straight, and that might inflate the number a bit.

That doesn't mean an appealing bottom can't attract lots of tops - certainly it happens. And you may be better positioned than some to find what you're looking for. But keeping your expectations reasonable (and being pleased to the extent they're met, thrilled if exceeded) is probably important. 

Indianapolis has actually put out for me pretty consistently, and there are two bathhouses there you could sample.

13 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

keeping your expectations reasonable (and being pleased to the extent they're met, thrilled if exceeded) is probably important. 

This ^ is key to feeling successful no matter where you go. You don’t indicate that your expectations are anything like this, but if you were to set yourself up to score a 40-load weekend, the reality is that barring an very unusual set of circumstances, it’s not going to happen, and certainly not if you’re just slutting yourself in a hotel room. If, on the other hand, you go in thinking that whatever comes along will be great, then you can’t possibly be disappointed. The fact that you’re looking for the best cities, though, suggests that you consider some cities inferior in that they aren’t likely to provide cock in sufficient quantity. If you shift your measure of success to quality versus quantity, your choice of city may become less important.

I also agree that you’re highly unlikely to find any city with a preponderance of Tops, or even an equilibrium of Tops and bottoms - there simply aren’t enough Tops for that math to work anywhere. One of the recent (admittedly unscientific) polls posted on this forum asking members to describe themselves as Top, bottom, or Versatile has so far registered self-declared Tops at a dismal - some would say alarming - figure just over 9%. Bottoms, by comparison, chimed in at over 66%. Given that BreedingZone’s membership is a global sampling, I’d say things are pretty much tough all over.

Unless a guy’s a Top, of course. If he’s a top, it’s ass heaven.

Edited by ErosWired
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...