Question: Skinheads - hot or not?

Justaholeff

There's fourkinds of Skinheads in my mind: 

Men who are losing the battle with a receeding hairline or thinning out on top who embrace shaving their head to get back on top of their masculinity again.  They might also embrace other parts of the Skinhead style to justify/compliment it. 

Gay men who fetishise the skinhead look and strut their stuff in 30 hole Rangers and Bleacher at the fetish clubs and parties. (True skins laugh at them...)

Then there are those who embrace the community, culture and lifestyle proper. They know that being a skinhead involves more than shaving your head and wearing bleachers bought at Mr B..  Now those guys I have time for. 

Back a few years there were several national gay skinhead groups. A Belgian group organised regular events in Antwerp - which included a long week end of events organised around the Oink Bar and the Boots. They were great and a 30 Euro ticket got you into all the events, breakfast buffet at The Oink every day and a BBQ in the evening. And the events played proper Skinhead music - no pop or techno.  They guys were great. I made so many friends there and always had a great time.  Different groups organise similar things, but none were a patch those. 

Today I'm no longer a mohawk sporting skinhead - but I'm still friends with those that are and am still accepted as a part of the community.  

The fourth kind are the right wing ones. They might look hot with their hyper masculine looks but they're toxic in a bad way. Best avoided.   

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 3/23/2024 at 5:36 PM, ellentonboy said:

But wanna see them blow a gasket?  Tell them you have a black buddy who wants to join in, and maybe tag you along with his dick.  He'll go nuts. 

There are black skinheads too... lol

The best skins are the ones who spunk up ur ass then spit in your mouth as they fill your arse with piss.... Met a few in my younger years and all good fun...... Ive a thing for skinny ass tops wearing docs and turnups on black jeans... Can't wait for that look to become fashionable again - makes my hole twitch... Oink

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

The best skins are the ones who spunk up ur ass then spit in your mouth as they fill your arse with piss.... Met a few in my younger years and all good fun...... Ive a thing for skinny ass tops wearing docs and turnups on black jeans... Can't wait for that look to become fashionable again - makes my hole twitch... Oink

Come to the west coast and I’ll do exactly this to you. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...