milking cock with ass

thick

i have had the pleasure of having sex with guys who used their cunt muscles to milk my dick...just would like that more bottom guys knew how to use this technique...it sends me right over the edge! a good bottom can be very powerful as he has me coming back for more over and over...there are holes out there that are addictive... i just need to breed them on regular basis and then there are holes out there that make no impression at all...

I had a buddy for a while who loved the milking action, especially after he shot his load. I would reach back to hold him close to me and squeeze the last drops out. He would go wild and tell me to stop, but in that way that means please don't stop if you know what I mean.

Guest Matias47
I have met two bottoms that are great milkers. A bottom that knows how to milk a large cock deserves the best cock.

That mighty nice cock, btw.

Guest Matias47
Yeah, I definitely milk a tops cock. As stated above, it's tough to do when fast and furious pounding ensues, but I'm developing my technique.

I only met one guy who didn't like it. He liked his holes totally relaxed and open -- which is tough for me as I'm energetic. But, asked nicely, so I did my best. He through me a good hard fuck.

Good god, that should read, "he asked ...," and "He threw ..."

I'm not usually so illiterate.

Maybe I need to be spanked.

I'm one of those tops who prefers the opened hole, but one guy i've fucked a bunch of times has this "milking" hole under discussion. I blow my load way too early with him every time, but it's worth it. It literally feels like a mouth sucking my dick. He told me other tops describe it the same way, and the cool thing is he doesn't even squeeze or do anything intentionally, it's just natural. He's a very good bottom, built like a genuine quarterback, always has an open smooth hole ready for action.

An ex boyfriend trained me to milk his cock with my ass. He trained me to keep my hole open so he could fuck me as long as he wanted, but when he was ready to cum, he'd pound me harder and tell me to start milking him. I always made him cum in me like that. I've never had a guy say he didn't love it when I make him cum in me like that.

If the top responds well, I will milk his cock with my hole on the out-strokes. If I've been fucked a lot and my hole is really loose, I'll instead clench with the muscles of my ass cheeks. I try to get a sense of what the top wants and respond accordingly. If he wants to fuck for me a long time, I'll stay relaxed and open.

Depending a little bit on the size of the dick inside me, I love to contract my pussy on the outstrokes, then when he starts to cum I open up wide so he can breed me as deep as possible. When he has finished breeding I want to keep the dick inside me as long as possible so I milk a little bit, but not too much (the dick being sensitive) and that always brings a smile on his face. Just writing this makes my ass itch!

The first time I ever experienced milking as a top was at a bath house. The guy had a nice cum filled hole, once I slid in and he started to milk my cock it was the most incredible thing, and yep, I blew pretty quickly. I had no idea you could do that with you ass muscles till then so I started practicing it myself and now like to use it on tops when I'm getting fucked. I love the way my ass feels when I tighten down while getting fucked.

I personally like to milk the top's cock with my ass muscles, I always thought this is what I am supposed to do. The top has already enough work to do. But as it was said before, not every top likes that since some feel they cum too quickly then

I've experienced two types of "milkers". There's one type that flexes their "glutes" thinking their milking me when it feels like I'm riding a manic pillow! Then there are the real talented holes where the bottom uses his internal muscles to milk and massage my cock. That is an amazing feeling and definitely stays in your memory! When I bottom, I try to use just my internal muscles and, with a cooperative top, we both get an incredible workout and I'm rewarded with a large load from a moaning top!