milking cock with ass

thick

Ive lost count of how many guys I have bred over the last couple of years. Its at least 40. Only two asses really stand out in my memory. One a 35 year old mexican guy who spoke very little english. the other, a white, chunky, balding 55 year old man. What do these two cumholes have in common? milking.

When I was fucking either of these two holes. on the in stroke they relaxed their sphincter BUT on the out stroke of my cock they contracted grabbing it wit their muscles. I call this milking. Have any of you tops experienced this? and do any of you bottoms use this technique? its awesome! Sucks the cum right out of me

• Upvote 1

As a top never expierenced it, but can sort of do it as a bottom. I think speed of the stroke would come into play too, if your really pounding and fucking fast and furious don't think it be easy to keep up witht hat, but a slower fuck definitely. I have great muscle control, or at least I did.

. . . When I was fucking either of these two holes. on the in stroke they relaxed their sphincter BUT on the out stroke of my cock they contracted grabbing it wit their muscles. I call this milking. Have any of you tops experienced this?

My hole muscles "behave" as you describe, automatically. I assumed that this was normal until I started to get feedback from some of my Tops who praised me for it. Conversely, I've had some Tops who have complained that my hole makes them cum too quickly because of my "meat milking mangina muscles." Believe me, it's usually not my intention to make my Top cum fast, but I have to confess that I can usually manipulate my hole muscles that will push the Top past the point of no return. I've never considered myself a power Bottom, but I can usually use my ass muscles to make the Top cum before he's ready. If a Top pisses me off, I've been known to use the powers of my hole to bring the fucking to a gushing end; usually only with Tops who I wasn't interested in being bred by again. Even so, most of them still wanted to fuck me again. So, all those Tops who have this attitude that every ass they fuck is just another hole to unload in, I beg to differ. Bottoms, if you give a man an ass he daydreams about and talks about to his friends after he's plowed you, he very likely will be back for more. A talented hole can be a powerful weapon. Woman have been controlling men with their pussies since the beginning of time. A Bottom's proficient hole can wield the same power. Go figure! :-P

Hey, thick. It's good to know that there are Top men out there like you who appreciate the fact that some Bottoms do know how to use their hole to give the Top every moment of pleasure they expect. Not every Top makes the effort nor bothers to notice when they're fucking the "perfect" hole. I guess some Tops are more interested in quantity than QUALITY. If geography wasn't a hinderance, I'd like to think my hole would be on your "To-Do-Again-and-Again" list after you bred me the first time. Bottoms also do jonz for repeats from memorable Tops and of course, I daydream about and get distracted when thinking about those Tops who know how to push all my buttons. Once asked one of my favorites, "Why can't my boyfriend fuck like you?". After all, the ass wants what it wants!

• 11 months later...
Guest Matias47

Yeah, I definitely milk a tops cock. As stated above, it's tough to do when fast and furious pounding ensues, but I'm developing my technique.

I only met one guy who didn't like it. He liked his holes totally relaxed and open -- which is tough for me as I'm energetic. But, asked nicely, so I did my best. He through me a good hard fuck.

some Tops love it when my hole squeezes down on their cocks, but there are some that insist that i relax my hole so they can fuck as long as possible (more poppers please...) but when their fucking starts to make me come, my ass starts to milk them fiercely and they come within seconds of me

aroooo!