milking cock with ass

thick

I've experienced two types of "milkers". There's one type that flexes their "glutes" thinking their milking me when it feels like I'm riding a manic pillow! Then there are the real talented holes where the bottom uses his internal muscles to milk and massage my cock. That is an amazing feeling and definitely stays in your memory! When I bottom, I try to use just my internal muscles and, with a cooperative top, we both get an incredible workout and I'm rewarded with a large load from a moaning top!

I milk both ways. I've found that getting fucked from behind works best for milking, whether i do it through my hole or through my glutes.

I like to top and btm.Found a couple guys who have unusually capable asses.Maybe there is something automatic at work here,some heretofore unresearched neural pathway that excites rectal muscles when a cock enters.As a young guy lotsa guys told me I was a natural btm cuz they said I had natural suction.Some btms I have fucked just loosen up so there is no activity at all.But a few...a well remembered and appreciated few...had a grip and action that has to be felt really..mind blowing to say the least.:)

I've been told that I'm really good at milking a guys cock in my ass. They have told me how surprised they are how much control I have and how intense the orgasim is. I'm always face down with the guy behind me. I also have a trick that I've learned to make a guy cum when I want. As the guy is fucking me and he has a rhythm going, I pull forward on the bed, just enough to take a little less of his cock in my add, he the starts to push a little harder to go as deep as he was going a moment before. Just then I slide back to the original position and now he's going even deeper. This will make a guy cum almost instantly when I do this trick. Wanna try it with me?

Its funny I started this post a while back......and it got a couple of responses and then it died. Its good to see that its be resurrected and its an active post. Id love to find a regular ass milker. They are hard to cum by. Thick

• 2 weeks later...

I love the term! I think it is the perfect term for the technique!! I discovered that it works well with tops a few years ago. until then I never tried to coordinate my contractions with the strokes (usually I was not even thinking of anything other than the total enjoyment I was getting as he was fucking me!). Then I discovered how tightening my ass out the stoke out makes the top feel even better. I always try to do it now. Even with anonymous sex (like through gloryholes or in public toilets etc). I know the cumload I get is bigger if I milk the cock while he is fucking me!!!

thanks for the term. And the thread!!

Ray

• 1 month later...

I milk every top I'm with, it feels good to milk a top's cock, and way better than just being a dead fuck! It takes a lot of control of a bottoms ass muscles to pair with a top's strokes. I find it hard to do with guys that have smaller dicks. The dick has to be at least 7 inches and at least 5 inches around, but definitely the bigger/longer the easier it is to pair ur contractions with his strokes.