What Have I Gotten Myself Into

Dirtymindedpig

Chapter 4:

One of the guys that had been watching moved forward, pulling his dick out and yanking my head up by my hair.

Without even asking, he immediately took control of me, jamming his dick down my throat. I gagged, not at the size or penetration, but with taste and odor.  He laughed and said, “I haven’t been able to shower in a couple days.” He proceeded to fuck my throat before pulling out and shooting his load all over my face.  He targeted my eyes and as he was slowing down, put the head right at my nostril and shot up my nose. As I was choking on the cum in my nose, he pulled back and began pissing, spraying my face before shoving in my mouth and ordering me to drink.

This led to the other two guys walking, and almost immediately, simultaneously shooting loads on my face and hair.

When the guy in my mouth was done, each of the other two pissed down my throat. This was too much and after they were done, I collapsed on the ground.

I felt my head get pulled up again, still covered in cum and piss. Sir was staring at me, smirking, and unloaded all of his piss straight in my face. Without direction, I opened my mouth and swallowed what I could.

“Thank you Sir,” was all I could mutter before I again collapsed.

“Wake up faggot. You’re not done.”

“Please Sir, I...”

A kick to the base of the buttplug in my cunt sent pain all through more, causing me to gasp in pain and look up at Sir.

“Didn’t I warn you? I only warn once; if you’re too stupid to remember the words, maybe the pain will help. Again, and harder.”

Another kick, harder as ordered, sent more pain, and pleasure, through me. 

Without any words, I began to move, slowly, to a standing position. 

“Walk, to the white van. Get in the back and cuff your right ankle and left wrist.”

In extreme pain, I did as ordered.

After the cuffs were attached, Jose attached the remaining two and a strap around my waist, and then pressed a button. I was simultaneously spread as wide as possible, and lifted into a kneeling position.

I was now face down and ass up in the back of a van. A mask, with only a nose and mouth hole was placed over my head.

“Next stop, Springs Mission.  Some of the homeless guys, who know you, are ready to get some revenge.”

I heard the doors close and the engine start up.

After what seemed like an hour, but was likely 20 minutes, the van came to a stop.

I heard the back doors open, and Sir call out, “he’s here.”

A moment later, I heard a new voice, which was familiar, say, “Fuck, I thought you were lying.” 

Sir laughed, “I don’t lie to my workers. Now get to it, he’s got a few other friends waiting.”

I felt the buttplug get pulled back, and then shoved back in a few times.  Without warning, it was pulled out and there was some pressure, but I groaned in pleasure.

I felt another rock being pushed in my cunt and moaned as it began the burn. I then felt a cock start pounding by in and out of my hole.  

“Dammit Johnson, I wanted to fuck you from the day your arrogant ass showed up in my Pod. I knew you were a fag right away, but I never imagined you’d be this much of a faggot, with this loose a cunt.”

I recognized the voice and realized I was getting fucked by one of the former inmates. 

“No, please stop. This isn’t what I wanted.”

The fucking increased and i felt the inner hole again be opened.

“Again faggot, what makes you think you have any say?”

I heard the voice of the inmate say, “The bitch is too loose. I can’t feel anything.”

Sir said, “Give us a minute. Use his mouth while we get him prepared.

A moment later, my mouth was again filled with a cock covered in cum. I felt the cuffs on my wrists and ankles be removed from the floor of the van and reattached, connecting my wrists to the opposite ankle. 

This forced the cock out of my mouth as I was then lifted about a foot of the floor, my face getting pressed into the ceiling.

“Give me the biggest one and lube it up.”

About 20 seconds later, I heard the gasp of my former client, and then a nasty laugh before he said, “I’ll feel him now.”

I felt what I realized was a dildo, being maneuvered under my lifted ass.  I felt the head against my hole and immediately tried to shove down to get it in me. I heard the motor of the lifter start and without warning, the mechanism holding me up was released.

I felt the pain of being dropped full speed down this huge rubber cock. It stretched me wide and then forced my inner hole open as I came down on the big rubber balls.

Twice more this happened and by the third time, the monster had no trouble breaking into my deep hole.

I could only moan and groan as this happened.

“Alright get next to the dildo. Face him or behind him, your choice.”

I felt movement as I was again lifted to the top of the van.

“You know who I am don’t you faggot?”

“Yes, Sir I do.”

“Say my name faggot.”

“Eric Houston, Sir.”

“That’s right faggot. And what do you want from me?”

“I need you to fuck me. I need your cock in me and your cum.”

“What about my cock? Why do you need it? Where do you need it? Worthless faggot.” I screamed out as the pain of him slapping my balls radiated through me.

Between tears, I begged him, knowing what he wanted to hear. “Please, I need your black cock deep in my white cunt. I don’t deserve it, but I need it.”

He laughed, “All you white faggots want this cock. I want to see his face as it happens; can the mask come off?”

Sir said, “You want it, you do it.”

“Look down faggot.” I felt hands at my neck and the mask came off.

It took a minute to focus my eyes, but when I did, I was looking into the face of an ex-inmate. I then caught sight of what was about to happen.

Below me were two huge cocks: on throbbing, black dick; the other a massive white dildo. The real dick was about 9” long, but short compared to the 12” dildo. Each was about the circumference of a beer can.

This was going to hurt.

BAD.

“You ready for this faggot? I am.”

I started to shake my head, but froze at the sound of the motor of the lifter start up.

“Jose, lube them up. All of them.”

Eric smirked and laughed as he said, “Yeah, Jose be a good bitch and lube his cunt up. Then look me in the eyes as you lube my cock up. I always knew you were a bitch for cock.”

I saw the look on Jose’s face as he rubbed a thick substance on my hole and push it in.  He was not enjoying this anymore and looked defeated.

“Yes, Mr. Houston.”

A smile spread across Eric’s face, “Yes, what?”

“I’m a bitch... for... cock”

He applied a generous amount of lube to the dildo and then to Eric’s cock. I could swear that he spent extra time rubbing the black dick.

“That’s enough you two.”

Sir asked, “You ready faggot? You need more?”

I looked back at Sir and said, “Please. More.”

Sir asked, “I think you need the next level.”

I wasn’t sure what he meant until I saw the alcohol wipe as he moved toward my arm.

“Sir, is that...?”

“You know what it is. Beg for it.”

I hesitated briefly, remembering the stories I had jerked off to dozens of times. I knew what it was.

“Please Sir, slam me. Give it to me. I need it.”

He stepped forward, wiped my arm and uncapped the needle. I watched every move, shivering in anticipation.

“You might want to turn away boy; you can watch the video later.”

I looked him straight in the eyes and said, “No thank you Sir.”

He smiled and said, “That’s my boy.”

I watched intently as the needle was pressed against my arm, touching a throbbing vein. He held it there until I begged, “Please Master. “

The needle caused a brief pain as it punctured my vein and slid in.

I was enthralled as he pulled the plunger back and the clear liquid became red with my blood.

“Last chance.”

I looked at him and said, “No regrets.”

The plunger pushed in, and I felt it immediately.

The meth rocketed up my arm, into my chest.  I lost the ability to breathe for a few seconds and then the cough came: 3 deep coughs.  

Within a second the meth moved, rocketing straight to my cunt.

“Oh god. Please. Fuck me. Hard.”

The riser was gently released and I started to slide down.

My hole was on fire as the huge dildo entered my burning cunt. The descent continued until Eric’s big dick head was reached.

I plead for it, “Get it in me. Give me that second dick.”

I tried pushing down, but was under the control of the riser.

Eric’s cock head stretched my cunt, trying to push in alongside the dildo.

My cunt resisted, while simultaneously craving the destruction.

I looked at Sir and pleaded, “Do whatever it takes. Please.”

Sir smiled and said, “Drop him.”

I heard the button get pressed and the mechanism released its control on me.

I had no choice.

My cunt had no choice. 

Gravity always wins.

As my body was released, my full weight came down on Eric’s cock head. For a split second I was motionless, the head of his cock holding me up.

And then I felt it. My hole stretched and tore as a second cock entered my cunt for the first time.

With all the lube, my body weight and gravity, I was sliding further and further down, feeling my hole continue to stretch and my cunt open up to the two huge cocks.

I groaned, “Oh, fuck, it hurts. It feels so good.”

Eric couldn’t say a word other than to moan as he watched my cunt open and swallow his cock and shove it against the dildo.

As I hit bottom, balls deep on both cocks, I begged, “Again. Rape my ass you fuckers.”

I started bouncing up and down, but couldn’t move much.

Then the mechanism raised me up, moving me high up before slamming me back down.

This went on for several minutes, including several complete removals and drops over both cocks.

Eric began to groan and cried out, “Take my load faggot.  Take it all.”

With one final drop, he blasted deep in my hole. Shooting several times.

He groaned and smiled, “That was hot.”

I wasn’t done; I needed more.

“Mister Houston, Sir? Are you done?”

He smiled and said, “You quitting faggot? Cause I can go more.”

I looked him in his eyes, “Again.”

I looked at Sir Y, spun out of my mind, and said, “Please?”

I was trying to get years of fantasy filled in one day.

Sir Y shook his head, smiled, and replied, “You sure?  If so, it’s going to have to go further...”

• Like 4
  • Piggy 10

• 3 months later...

Part 5:

Sir called out, “Okay guys, let’s go.”

I was again lifted and dropped down on the dildo and Houston’s cock several times. Houston only stared at me and smirked as his still hard cock continued to be fucked by my cunt and the rubber cock.

I heard Sir, the next time I was balls deep, tell Jose, “Spin him.”

Jose took my shoulders while Houston took my hips. Without the dicks being removed, they proceeded to turn me 180 degrees so I was facing out the back of the van. There were six men, in various ages/sizes/cleanliness, etc. I knew what was cumming.

I thought I did at least.

Each guy, in turn, entered the van and rammed their dick down my throat. Each man, with not a clean crotch among them, skull fucked me until they came.

Except they didn’t cum in me or on me. Instead, Sir handed the first guy a small jar and simply ordered, “Load in the jar.”

The first three men took turns skull fucking me and pulling out to shoot their loads in the jar.

When they left, I noticed that the line was now several men longer. I couldn’t see the end of the line, but could see several cocks being jerked off.

The next guy in line stood outside the van, watching me and jerking his dick with a grin on his face.  I recognized him as another of the former inmates.

“Beg me faggot,” he snidely leered at me.

“Please Mr. Masetes, fuck my throat.”

Before he moved, Sir asked him, “Did you do what I ordered?”

Gabe responded, “Yes, Sir, I’m not stupid enough to disobey you.”

Sir, ignoring this, ordered, “Strip, and show him.”

Not resistant to the order, Gabe proceeded to take his shirt and pants off, standing naked outside the van.

I couldn’t help but admire his lean, Mexican body and his abs, which while not a ripped six pack, were clearly visible.

Moving downward to look more closely at his cock, I froze at his waistline. Between his waistline and the base of his cock was a tattoo that I recognized from stories, pictures and videos.

It was a bio-hazard symbol with the words “Toxic” and “Loads” on each side of it.

The meth coursing through me and still controlling my brain made me beg, “Please, give me your toxic load.”

He smiled as he stepped into the van. As I tried to reach out to get to his tattoo, he slapped me away and said, “Earn it.”

With that, he turned around, grabbed handles on each side, bent over and shoved his ass out, toward me.

I heard Houston say, “Fuck Gabe, you nasty.” Then he ordered me to spread the ass open. I reached forward and did so.

If I was shocked by the first tattoo, this one, I should say, these were even more so. Surrounding his hole was another biohazard tattoo. Tattooed vertically down the inside of each cheek were the words “Cum” and “Whore,” with arrows pointing to his hole.

“Oh, fuck, that’s hot,” slipped from my mouth before I could stop myself. As soon as the last word was finished, the ass was slammed backward and the hole smashed right onto my open mouth.

As shocked as I was, I knew what I was supposed to do, and drove my tongue from my mouth and right into his hole.

His hole opened up easily to my tongue and I heard him moan and tell me, “Eat my hole.  Empty it for me.”

Somewhere at the back of my mind, I registered this comment and thought, to my utter disgust that he was going to make me eat shit.

Before I could respond, I felt a warm liquid on my tongue and knew; there was cum in his ass.  This sent me over the edge, knowing that this hot Mexican macho guy, was like me: a cum dump.

I reached up and spread his cheeks; he began to tell me to stop. It was him who stopped as he felt my face and tongue push even deeper.

I felt Houston reach up and push my head forward sat the same time i heard Sir tell Gabe, “Feed him.”

In the next second, I felt Gabe loosen his hole and cum started flowing out. This was clearly several loads as the flow was heavy. I devoured it as if it was the sweetest thing I’d ever tasted.

Houston urged, “Swallow those loads you sick faggot fuck.” I heard Gabe moaning as he finished emptying the loads from his ass. He pulled away and stood back up.

I heard him ask Sir, “Can I do it now?” 

Sir responded, “Not yet, I have an extra reward for you; but you’ll need to wait a few minutes.”

Gabe’s voice was a mix of sadness and excitement when he responded, “Yes, Sir.”

He hopped out of the van and the next guy hopped in. For about the next twenty minutes, I was skull-fucked by the remaining guys in line, each shooting loads into the jar, which was, at the end, almost full.

The last two men were directed to piss down my throat after the last guy came.  They took turns pissing down my throat, ordering me not to drop any.

This piss was different from any other; it was much stronger and acrid.  I wanted to throw up, but resisted, knowing the danger I’d be in. As the second guy began pissing, I felt it. Another rush, head spinning, and craving; I was drinking chem piss and became much more eager.

When the last guy finished and hopped out, Gabe hopped back in, still naked and hard. 

With no warning, I felt Houston’s arms around me as he held me tight. I saw a needle in agaves hand and begged him to slam me again, already knowing I was a slamwhore.

When he moved toward me and grabbed my arm, I felt Houston’s hand grabbed me and squeeze hard in the middle of my upper arm.

Gabe flicked the crook of my arm a couple of times to pop a vein up. It was only then that I saw the needle. This one did not have a clear liquid in it.

The liquid was red. I looked from it alto Gabe’s face and shook my head, starting to beg him not to do it.

“Shut up faggot.” He pulled the cap off and after swabbing the area with an alcohol wipe, he placed the tip of the needle at my vein.

“Watch faggot. Watch as I give you my toxic blood.  You know you want this.”

Through the tears, and the realization that everything that had happened before, all the raw loads, there was now no avoiding my fate.

I looked him in the face before turning to look at my arm. As soon as I turned, the needle was slid in.  I watched as he pulled back the plunger and the liquid became even more red.

As he made to push the plunger in, the word, “No,” slipped from my mouth. He began to say something but stopped as my hand reached up to physically stop him.

I hesitated before I said simply, “Let me do it.”

Sir, who I noticed for the first time, was pointing his phone right at me and said, “Do it.”

Gabe moved his hand and I took a hold of the plunger. Seeing my hand twitch a little, Gabe put his hand on mine to steady me.  

I watched as the plunger pushed to scarlet liquid in my arm. 

This was clearly a bigger slam as I was feeling it with half the meth still in the needle. I finished the push and Gabe quickly covered the injection site with cotton and removed the needle.  I raised my arm and the impact was intense. There were five coughs, heavy ear ringing and for a moment I was afraid I was going to die.

When that passed and I screamed to be fucked, I heard Sir from somewhere say, “Do it.”

I felt Houston pull me back so that my back was against his muscular torso. Feeling his pecs and nips,along with his ripped abs pressing into me only intensified the effects.

Gabe pushed my legs up just far enough for Houston to grab them and pull them backwards, as far and wide as they’d go. This new series of movements created an intense stretching of my hole as Houston’s cock and the dildo moved along with my body.

I watched as Gabe got between my legs, took cum from the jar to lube the stretched ring of my cunt and then his dick. 

I knew what was cumming and was terrified.

“Oh fuck, give me that third cock. Rape me hard. WRECK ME.”

With that Gabe placed his cock head at my hole and pushed. My hole wouldn’t open, there was too much in me.

Knowing what would push him to what I needed, I looked him in the eyes and insulted him. “You fucking faggot, you can’t even get that cock of yours in me? You really are a bottom bitch like me.”

This did it. After slapping me as hard as he could, punching me in the balls and spitting on face, he slammed hard into me.

My hole gave way as he rammed in balls deep. 

I had three dicks in me.

“C’mon Gabe, give it to me. Rape me.”

For the next two minutes, I was raped and knew I’d never be the same, physically or mentally.

When I knew he was getting close I begged him, “Please give me your toxic cum. Make me toxic. Knock your bitch up.”

This made him pound me harder until he blew a huge load in me, telling me he was destroying my life with his load, calling me his AIDS brother and whore.

After he finished cumming, and catching his breath, he groaned, “You are so fucking nasty. But I’m not done with you. Houston, you ready for lift off?”

Houston only responded, “Fuck yeah.”

With that, Gabe reached down, wrapped me in his arms and counted to 3. On 3, he fell backwards, pulling me with him. As this happened, Houston lifted up off his back.

All three cocks, all still hard, moved with me and my hole stretched even more. I felt movement as Houston adjusted himself and then began pounding me, matching the techniques Gabe.  I whimpered in pain before begging to get raped.

Houston didn’t last long until he shot his second load deep in my wrecked cunt.

It took several minutes for the three cocks to be removed. The dildo was the last to slide out and as it did, I fell onto my side, knowing I had just been completely anally destroyed.

I looked at the two cocks and dildo that had just been in me, seeing cum and lube on all three.  I moved toward Houston first and cleaned him off then did the same for Gabe, even kissing and licking the cum from his tattoo.

After they were done, Sir ordered me to get on my hands and knees, facing the dildo with my ass up.  It took me a long time, to do, but eventually I did.

I heard each of the four men make comments about my hole, saying it was no longer recognizable as an asshole. That it was more wrecked then a cunt after a gangbang and that I could now take anything they wanted to shove in me.

Sir asked me, “You still want more don’t you?”

I responded, “No Sir. It doesn’t matter what I want. Do you want to do more to me Sir?”

He laughed and said, “I have one last thing. You remember all those loads those guys shot in the jar?”

I nodded and he asked, “Why do you think I did that?”

I couldn’t fathom any special reason. Then it hit me. The last fantasy I had told him.

“They’re poison loads Sir. They are dirty and toxic loads.”

Sir said, “That’s right boy, that’s what you wanted isn’t it? Tell me what you wrote.”

“I told you that I wanted to take a bunch of loads that had the most bugs in it. Don’t care what toes, what strains. But I wanted each one to have some disease that would infect me.”

Sir responded, “You’re going to get what you want, and more. Those 26 loads are filled with toxic, high viral AIDS loads. At least three of the loads are over a million count. There’s also every possible STI in there, some that are already med resistant. And they are all going into that dirty faggot cunt.”

I was on the hook, “Please Sir, put those nasty loads in my cunt. Infect me please.”

Jose moved in front of me and placed his phone in front of me with video recording. I was told to get down all the way, and to arch my back so that my hole was high enough to swallow it all.  A huge funnel, with a large exit hole was jammed into me.

I felt it scratching against the walls of my cunt as it was pushed deep. Then I felt it.

I watched as Sir poured the cum into the funnel and then felt the cum slide into my hole. It took a minute, but soon almost all the cum was in me.

I’d never felt this full.

I begged for the last of the cum, but only could watch as the funnel was pulled out, with Sir making sure that it was empty before pulling out.

He set the jar on my ass and I could only beg for the last inch of the cum.

Sir stayed motionless for a couple, enjoying my begging and pleading.  When he picked up the jar, I almost squealed with delight.

I didn’t expect what was coming next.

Sir asked me, “Do you remember what I said to you when I was fucking you in the stall?”

I had to focus, which was extremely difficult, to remember everything he said.  I had a strong response to one thing in particular.

“I wouldn’t open my inner hole for you and you said you would get in there.”

Sir said, “Close enough. Well now is the time where your ass pays the piper. I’m getting in that hole.”

I watched as Sir poured the remainder of the cum on his hand, palm and back and then wipe it around. He folded his hand into the duck shape and push into my hole.

I felt his fingers, his hand, and his wrist slide into me with no resistance. I heard the sound of all the cum in my ass as he entered the cum tunnel.

He did not stop. He continued to push his arm into me, meeting no resistance. I then felt his fingers and his hand start entering that once tight second hole.

I heard gasps from the other guys as the entire arm slid into my ass, Sir’s wrist nearly at the point of passing all the way through the inner hole. He proceeded over the next five minutes to pull out and push back in, not being able to adjust enough to get himself all the way in that hole.

He slowly pulled his arm al the way out and wiped his arm off and pushed the cum in me.

“Houston, show me your arm.”

I felt movement behind me and saw Houston’s body appear behind me. It was covered in a thick coat of grease and he said, “this is gonna be good.”

As Sir directed him, Houston put his hand to my hole and I could tell that it was bigger than Sir. It slid through my hole and was immediately sucked in, past the wrist and up his arm. 

He quickly reached the inner hole and stopped. He took a picture, tossed his phone in front of me and I was shocked. As deep as he was in me, he still had about 6” to 7” to go. The phone was removed.

Sir said, “Do it,” and I prepared to have the rest of Houston’s arm pushed in, his hand passing through the inner hole.

Instead, there was no movement.

Sir repeated, in a more demanding voice, “Do it faggot, take his arm.”

I knew what this meant I immediately pulled forward a couple of inches, and then pushed backward.  I refused to stop and felt Houston’s big hand slide all the way through, wrist and all. I pushed until my hole was planted on the crook of his arm.

Taking a few seconds to catch my breath, I started to pull off and push back, increasing the depth I pulled off and the intensity I pushed back with. I quickly felt the inner hole lose al resistance as I slammed myself up and down Houston’s arm.

I felt my prostate getting assaulted, and angled it so that it was beaten on every  motion. 

I whimpered, “Cum Sir?”

He said, “Not this time faggot. Not yet.”

I moaned but continued to fuck myself on Houston’s arm. I knew I needed one last thing.

“Sir, can I have one more thing done?”

Sir said, “As long as you don’t cum.”

I asked Houston, while I was fully planted on him, “Mr. Houston, when I pull off the next time, all the way off, will you put your hand into a fist? Then ram it all the way in, no stopping?”

Houston, for the first time possibly, was unsure and said, “Fuck faggot. That’s gonna hurt.  You sure? Sir? “

In unison, Sir and I said, “Do it.”

Houston said, “Fuck it. Let’s go faggot.”

I took a breath and began pulling off his arm.  He laughed and said, “Let’s get this going,” and proceeded to pull his arm all the way out.

I groaned in pain, not expecting this. 

Within a second, not giving me a chance to change my mind, Houston placed his clenched fist at my cunt and slammed his arm all the way up me.

The pain was intense as he passed the first ridge and continued up. He hit the inner ring and there was resistance. He continued to push, but couldn’t get through. 

“C’mon faggot, you want this, give it up to mt black fist.”

He tried pushing more, but nothing moved.

“Gabe get up front and hold him in place.”

Gabe moved in front of me and lifted me up to scoot under me.  His hands went to my shoulders and pushed me back onto Houston’s arm.

“Perfect. Last chance faggot.”

He pushed again and, even with me not being able to move away, he couldn’t get through.

He yanked his arm all the way out.

I heard rustling behind me and him say this should do it.  I felt the largest shard I’d been given set down ass.  Another picture, and the size of the shard was immense. 1” long, 1/4 inch thick.

The shard was quickly picked up and jammed deep in me by Houston.  He shoved it to the inner hole and held it there the pain was intense as the huge rock dissolved with a major burn and a reaction similar to my first slams

He decided when it was about a quarter left to melt, “Ready or not, I’m going through.”

Without pulling out, I felt him move his fingers into a fist. He pulled out out about 6” and told Gabe, “Hold him tight.”

This time he did not try to push his way through the ring. Instead, he slammed his arm in, fist first, back into my hole.

He punched the ring, immediately pulled back and repeated it.  

I was so fucking high that I couldn’t register the pain that was occurring in my cunt, 

What I could register was the intense pleasure I was feeling of having my inner hole punched over and over again.

The pleasure was so intense, that after four or five punches, I had to join in. With a slight movement the first time, I pushed back to meet  Houston’s fist.

Houston felt this and urged me, “Fuck yeah faggot, ride my arm. Rape that inner hole yourself, get my fucking fist in there.”

As he punched again, I pushed back harder. We did this in unison six more times, me getting tougher each time.

On the seventh, it happened. As he punched forward and I slammed backwards, my hole broke and his fist pushed through.

We were both lost in the feeling; him feeling his fist push through and his wrist being tightly grabbed by the hole. I was broken more as I lost sense of being, the endorphins overloading me.

He recovered faster and resumed his punching. I felt him pull his fist out and immediately push back in, keeping my inner hole from shutting back down and finally beating it into full submission.

This went on for five minutes. I was slumped down, but felt every punch.

Finally, he said he was exhausted and pulled his arm out. With his arm and fist exiting my hole, my rectum followed into a major rosebud.

I collapsed onto my side, had just enough energy to reach back and feel the rosebud before passing out.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 13