Looking to whore out someone

RawSex28

• 3 weeks later...

So my dealer friend has pimped me out to his supplier a few times. I have actually posted this somewhere on this site about the experiences.

Monday i needed parTy favors and ask him to get me some for this weekend. He said I can make either $ or stuff, if I wanted to. He has some friends needing some bottoms for a couple of parTies they are having Saturday and Saturday night so I agreed to for him to set it up. I know he will get some cut for setting it up. He made off well last time he pimped me out.

Its kinda hot thinking about this weekend.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 4

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 9:35 PM, RawSex28 said:

Every now and then I like to whore out someone who is willing to completely give up their body to me. You'll spend a weekend being whored out in a city hotel and bathhouse taking loads from any and everyone with no say. You are only there to be useful and used by the guys who want to use your body how they want to use it. You'll take a lot of loads, but if some guy wants you to fuck them you better get hard and give them your load, etc. I've had pure bottoms top for the first time this way and it's always an incredible experience when one pushes past their limits. By the end of the weekend you get on the plane or train leaking cum and go back home.  

Prefer younger twinks but would consider anyone. Message me if you're interested or know someone who is.

Sounds like the perfect weekend for me!

Being whored out is one of my biggest fantasies. I hope I can find someone to do it eventually. I want to become an uninhibited complete cumdump for them. They can dress me up however they want to appeal to their clientele too

• Like 1

I have tried several times and find it difficult for other tops to commit to another top on behalf of fucking a bottom in their presence, but I will grow to the challenge of doing it the next time it comes my way, because I want it to be successful when I do it, I think we tops should help each other reach our goals when whoring out a hole!

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/13/2022 at 11:47 PM, Njn0mc said:

So my dealer friend has pimped me out to his supplier a few times. I have actually posted this somewhere on this site about the experiences.

Monday i needed parTy favors and ask him to get me some for this weekend. He said I can make either $ or stuff, if I wanted to. He has some friends needing some bottoms for a couple of parTies they are having Saturday and Saturday night so I agreed to for him to set it up. I know he will get some cut for setting it up. He made off well last time he pimped me out.

Its kinda hot thinking about this weekend.

This is so hot, would love to be used like this 

• Like 1

I would lie to be loaned out for a weekend but think Id need to accompany your fuck pig as the sissy fluffer and cum cleaner.

I identify as straight but hide a secret cuckold life for 25yrs where I was conditioned and sexually reprogrammed in my early 20s by a vvwe experienced bull who had my gfs best friend coach her to cuckold me and within 2 months was shaved smooth in panties and stockings eating my own cum from my gfs pussy before being pissed on and made drink piss daily. 

When my initiation came I was not prepared for what happened. I was sexually reprogrammed to be a cock sucking faggot who learned to love being made eat cum filled pussy after being blindfolded and secretly filmed sucking the bulls cock in front of my gf and best friend who used the video to blackmail me into accepting my decisions and spent the next 2 weeks eating the bulls cum after work as he fucked my gf while I was at work.

After 6 partners cuckolding me over 25yrs I have become addicted to being degraded and humiliated for having a 4 inch cock and turned into a pathetic wanker who craves women to abuse my weak beta nature. I never enjoyed sucking cock but got aroused after. feeling ashamed, degraded and abused.

I now want to explore this in a more intense way by being a sissy faggot locked in chastity, plugged in panties and trained to crave cock and cum from dom alpha males who like to use faggots.

I think Id need to accompany your fuck pig initially as a fluffer and cum cleaner and willing to assist in a weekend you describe.

Please let me know if thats possible

• Like 1