Homeless fetish

Darkside

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2022 at 7:43 PM, Raunchyfag said:

I seriously need to find one to fuck me or I'm going to go insane

Oh Fuck Me !  Your response and your profile picture - been there and addicted ! Remember my first time with a homeless - I been drinking at a crowded bar - went out side for fresh air - chatting with a stranger - had to piss but did not want to go back inside . He took me down the dark alley  to piss - soon I was having trouble with the zipper - he already had his out - soon someone unzipped my zipper -  3 or 4 guys showed up - Cock Heaven - being some what forced or guided but had some Cum loads ! later became 1 of my favorite places to visit !   Your Profile picture - wishing it was me !

• Piggy 1

On 2/16/2022 at 1:22 AM, Nullo-sub-N8 said:

Never had a homeless guy but reading all these makes me want to.  Just need to find one near me who wants it.

It’s a slippery slope. I never thought it would happen. And after it did, I needed it again. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

I’ve got the opposite problem. I want to find a homeless guy to breed. 

I’ve jerked off with a homeless guy in a mens room at the urinals, but he didn’t want to fuck. At least he came on my cock so I could have lube to finish jerking off. 

• Like 1
  • Piggy 2

• 1 month later...

Got me a nice load from a guy outside a resteraunt while traveling .he was sitting against the wall and asked me for change, I told him I didn’t have any which I didn’t and walked in to eat when I left he was still there. I got in my truck and he came up yo the window. I saw an opportunity and I said do you want to make 40 bucks… He said ‘wow what do I got yo do suck your dick laughing’ I said no I’ll suck your dick. He hopped in my truck quick and pulled out nice thick black dick. I’ve really come to appreciate dirty dick when I first put it in my mouth it was nice and slimy, he probably hasn’t showered in about three days. He told me he was that he could fuck me but we didn’t have room in the truck so he suggested the woods behind the store. We walked back behind the building and then towards a little bit I pull down my pants and bent over holding onto a tree as he filled his slimy load in me.

• Upvote 1

Put your ass out. I stayed at the biggest shelter in NYC painted my nails and walked around fem with my g string showing. In the short time I stood there I sucked and got seeded by over 30 homeless men. The would fuck me in the showers, toilets, empty rooms and out side in the neighborhood. At night I would leave my door crack open to my room with my ass up. The crack heads would walk in and fuck me every night. The cleaners and security guards would also fuck me. Even a social worker gave me his load. I’m still registered at the shelter going in sometime this week for some homeless seeds they need to cum too. We should not discriminate. A young guy early 20’s will sniff anything that was a powder and would use me as a cock sucking toy. He told me when I pass out with a hard dick suck on it and ride it, use it like a dildo. I said okay no problem. Fuck I miss the place. I'm going there on Monday. I also had gang homeless gang members fresh out of prison  who wanted to make me there girl friends I told them no because I’m the shelter cup dump. Is my community work. Thanks god for prep because without it I would had never had the guts to do what I do. It keeps me heathy and alive to be able to do my community work for many years to cum!! I got fucked by all types of criminals in that place. Below are some of the dicks and guys who I provided service for...

C5586BDA-8EA7-4DDC-8959-89F8DB7FD30A.jpeg

E8909610-CECD-47F6-9C86-6A449522739F.jpeg

Edited by 1Cumdumpster
  • Piggy 2

7 minutes ago, 1Cumdumpster said:

Coloque sua bunda para fora. Eu fiquei no maior abrigo de NYC pintei minhas unhas e andei por aí com meu fio dental aparecendo. No pouco tempo que fiquei lá, chupei e fui semeado por mais de 30 homens sem-teto. Eles me fodiam nos chuveiros, banheiros, quartos vazios e do lado de fora do bairro. À noite eu deixava a porta do meu quarto escancarada com a bunda para cima. As cabeças de crack entravam e me fodiam todas as noites. Os faxineiros e seguranças também me foderiam. Até um assistente social me deu sua carga. Eu ainda estou registrado no abrigo indo em algum momento desta semana para algumas sementes desabrigadas que eles precisam gozar também. Não devemos discriminar. Eu aproveitei que um jovem de 20 anos cheiraria qualquer coisa que fosse um pó me usaria como um brinquedo de chupar pau ele me disse quando eu desmaiar com um pau duro chupar nele e montar ele me usa como um vibrador eu disse ok não problema. Porra, eu sinto falta do lugar indo lá na segunda-feira. Eu também tinha membros de gangue sem-teto que queriam me fazer amigas. Eu disse a eles que não, porque eu sou o lixão do acampamento de abrigo, é meu trabalho comunitário. Obrigado deus pela preparação porque sem ela eu nunca teria coragem de fazer o que faço, mantendo-me saudável e vivo para poder fazer meu trabalho comunitário por muitos anos para gozar! Abaixo estão alguns dos paus e caras para quem eu prestei serviço... Eu também tinha membros de gangue sem-teto que queriam me fazer amigas. Eu disse a eles que não, porque eu sou o lixão do acampamento de abrigo, é meu trabalho comunitário. Obrigado deus pela preparação porque sem ela eu nunca teria coragem de fazer o que faço, mantendo-me saudável e vivo para poder fazer meu trabalho comunitário por muitos anos para gozar! Abaixo estão alguns dos paus e caras para quem eu prestei serviço... Eu também tinha membros de gangue sem-teto que queriam me fazer amigas. Eu disse a eles que não, porque eu sou o lixão do acampamento de abrigo, é meu trabalho comunitário. Obrigado deus pela preparação porque sem ela eu nunca teria coragem de fazer o que faço, mantendo-me saudável e vivo para poder fazer meu trabalho comunitário por muitos anos para gozar! Abaixo estão alguns dos paus e caras para quem eu prestei serviço...

Fuck

9 hours ago, 1Cumdumpster said:

Put your ass out. I stayed at the biggest shelter in NYC painted my nails and walked around fem with my g string showing. In the short time I stood there I sucked and got seeded by over 30 homeless men. The would fuck me in the showers, toilets, empty rooms and out side in the neighborhood. At night I would leave my door crack open to my room with my ass up. The crack heads would walk in and fuck me every night. The cleaners and security guards would also fuck me. Even a social worker gave me his load. I’m still registered at the shelter going in sometime this week for some homeless seeds they need to cum too. We should not discriminate. A young guy early 20’s will sniff anything that was a powder and would use me as a cock sucking toy. He told me when I pass out with a hard dick suck on it and ride it, use it like a dildo. I said okay no problem. Fuck I miss the place. I'm going there on Monday. I also had gang homeless gang members fresh out of prison  who wanted to make me there girl friends I told them no because I’m the shelter cup dump. Is my community work. Thanks god for prep because without it I would had never had the guts to do what I do. It keeps me heathy and alive to be able to do my community work for many years to cum!! I got fucked by all types of criminals in that place. Below are some of the dicks and guys who I provided service for...

You are living my dream! That's exactly what I want and need!

• 1 year later...

young homeless Maori boy,

I was kicked out of home at 15, lives on the streets for 5 years. This is the story about my 16, 17 n 18 year.

It was summer and if go find a quiet spot in the bush to bunker down for the night. The heat was stifling. I sat up and from my left I heard a noise. I stood up, followed the noise till I reached the reserve parks fencing. The sound was unmistakeable, and after 5 steps further, she froze. The squelching sound of a good wank were slapping echoing they the forest. The squelching began to quicken and become more desperate  stopped and heavy quick footsteps frantic running.