Bottoms faces on internet

On 2/1/2022 at 5:34 PM, CommunityCumdumpBL said:

It's fucking hot and how it should be.

I'm a cumdump slut and I always show my face on pics and vids, even encourage tops to make the pics and post online.

I think of it as good advertising

Marry me. 🥰

It’s actually not that surprising if you think about it, that the bottom would tend to have face available to the camera more often than the Top - it’s just a question of camera angle.

First of all, if it’s cocksucking, you can’t avoid involving the bottom’s face - it’s his face that’s getting fucked. But even if he’s being cunted in the other end, the chances are that at least part of the time his head will be down at the same level as his ass because he’ll be either lying prone or bent over. That being so, the camera angle that catches his ass is naturally also going to catch his face in frame.

By the same token, the Top’s face is usually at some sort if perpendiculsr fistance from the bottom’s simply because of the position he has to be in to mount him. And, most shots that show penetrationcan only really be accomplished either from behind the Top, below him, or from the Top’s point-if-view.

So it doesn’t seem to me as much of a conspiracy to expose bottom more than Tops as it is a matter of logistics.

And, of course, the fact that nothing is as telling as being able to watch the expressions on a guy’s face when he’s being cunted.

• Upvote 1

On 2/9/2022 at 9:52 PM, kittyvoxxx said:

i love showing my face, so everyone knows im a cumdump

You definitely do. I remember breeding your ass in Austin. Best spun sissy pussy I’ve ever had. Best part is that you never refused any loads or asked questions. 

• Piggy 1

On 2/13/2022 at 2:10 PM, Texasbreeder said:

You definitely do. I remember breeding your ass in Austin. Best spun sissy pussy I’ve ever had. Best part is that you never refused any loads or asked questions. 

ohhhh fuck i dont even know who you are loove it!!!

Cumdumps should always be willing to show their faces on the internet. while they get fucked up the ass, while they suck mens cocks and with cum all over that faggot face, licking their lips to show how much they love cum.

• Like 6

On 4/4/2021 at 1:43 PM, IntoBBvisitor said:

Most of the tops (doms, masters, throat or mouth abusers) keep their face hidden and remain discreet on the Internet while degrading their bottoms. Most of these bottoms (cockwhores, cumsluts) show their face and let the world know who and what they really are.

Is that an injustice or simply hot ?

I want that so im payed attention to by others out there sadly none of me out there yet