La Quinta Inn

Brock was 21, nearly 22 and had just learned about BBRT.com from his friend Matt. Matt told him it was a dating site like Grindr but for hookups and sex rather than dates and friends. Brock was instantly addicted by the flood of attention and emails and oinks. Even in a smallish, bottom-saturated city like Salt Lake, Utah, his profile had been viewed over 2000 times in the first week. 

Matt had offered to take a few profile pics of him naked and Brock was more than willing to get on all fours, looking teasingly behind him while arching his back. He then pulled back his plump yet firm rump with a hand, exposing a tight pink wink that puckered at the thought of all the men who might fill and flood his hole with loads of hot cum. 

Most of his replies to emails ended when he confessed he could not host as he still lived at home. It was a fantasy and Brock had unloaded at least a liter of semen over the span of that first month, jacking off and fingering his slick insides to the thought of those men who had begged him to allow them to come over and unload their very blue balls into his pretty pink guts. 

The need escalated. Brock fantasized, night after night about finally getting railed, not by just one...but a slew of men. One after another, entering him and thrusting themselves deeper and leaving dripping wet with thick, slimy cum what he imagined a red and ruined rectum. 

He moaned at the thought. He was resolved.

The next night he told his parents he was gonna stay over night with Matt. Matt covered for him even though Matt knew Brock was at that moment reserving a room at the nearby La Quinta Inn and posting a quick connect ad with the following:

21 yo eager virgin bottom. Looking for all types. I’ll be ass-up face-down with the door slightly ajar. I’ve opened myself up with my plug but I need you to open me up more and breed me.

The first to enter the motel room was Jack. Jack had seen the ad and couldn’t believe his eyes. He’d been stalking this kid for almost three weeks now trying to get in him. And here was Brock, spread out before him on his flat belly on this motel bed just begging for his rather large uncut cock to fill his hole. Jack snorted, opened his belt and unzipped. He silently and gently pulled Brock by his hips to the edge of the bed and kneeled down to worship Brock’s ass. He opened his ass cheeks and heard Brock moan with pleasure as he licked and sucked his tender tissue, pulling it just inside his mouth with more and more force as he sucked with increasing pressure. Brock’s ass relaxed and Jack thrust in his tongue, letting his saliva seep into him. Jack stood, flopped out his fat beer can dick, spat on his shaft already slick with precum and lined it up with Brock’s hole. Beads of precum rose from Jack’s cockhead as he pulled back his foreskin and pushed into Brock. 

Jack smiled as Brock sucked in sharply and winced as he thrust in balls deep. He wanted to sear into Brock’s memory the moment he’d passed the point of no return. He grabbed Brock’s hips, anticipating Brock would squirm and buck under the pressure of his forceful entry and immediately started thrusting in and out just keeping his cockhead inside Brock and then balls deep again. 

A few more thrusts and Jack’s breathing quickened. “Oh Jesus kid, your ass is gripping my cock so good. Oh fuck! I’m gonna flood your ass now. You’re getting it....right...now”.

Jack grunted as he released his load into Brock’s ass. He felt warm liquid pressure build and then felt his massive load fill up around his cockhead and slide down and around his shaft as he thrusted deep putting his weight on top of Brock’s arched back and ass. He hilted himself there for a moment until he softened slightly and slowly slid out watching with amazement as a large wad of thick, pearly cum made a plop as it fell out of Brock’s gaping, sore and puffy pucker. 

Brock gasped repeatedly, catching his breath. Had he cum? Hands-free? This guy had just pumped him full of the biggest load he’d ever felt. Was he still leaking out? He relaxed as he heard Jack’s belt buckle back up. He heard Jack cough and snort and then he heard the door hit the slide bar. Still ajar....

597EBB2C-51F2-414D-87C0-4AC2456013BB.jpeg

714F4A71-26D1-4469-8F2C-2BB163B36FFE.jpeg

• Like 18
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 12

• 1 month later...

Great start, I am anxiously waiting for the next chapter .... I hope before the end of the night guys Brock know start to show up - class mates, co-workers, team mates, coach, family member(s).  I hope they tear up his hole as they breed him.

• Like 1