Stealthed in the Storage Room

I was perusing BBRT one day recently when a new message popped up. It was from a guy more than 200 miles away from me. Normally I ignore messages from guys as close as 25-30 miles away, as the distance can often be an insurmountable challenge. In my part of the Northeast, a simple 30 mile drive can take an hour or more when you factor in traffic, and considering how often guys flake on me, it just hasn't been worth my time or effort to try.

This one was different, though. His profile pic was of a beautiful and massive piece of manmeat, and the moment I saw it my hole twitched involuntarily. Looking through the rest of his profile, I saw that his "intos" included anonymous, gang bangs, raunch, and chubs. He was all top, answering "No" to both "take loads orally" and "take loads anally." And, he was undetectable. I lie on my profile and say that I'm on PrEP, but undetectable guys don't scare me. In fact, it's a turn-on taking undetectable loads from strangers.

Turned out, this top guy was REALLY into chubs, and traveling through my area in a couple of days, and he expressed just how eager he was to meet me. Now, I'm attached and can't host, but I have discovered during the pandemic that my building is full of storage rooms - empty spaces between apartments that had cages added for people to rent when they need extra storage. And most of these rooms are empty and unlocked. The perfect place to play, as long as one doesn't mind standing or laying on the concrete floor. The nastier the better for me, so I'm good with either!

After trading messages, we agreed to meet as he drove through to his destination. I found myself hoping that if all went well, he would want round 2 on his way back home.

On the appointed day, I spent some time prepping my hole. I also lined up a couple of local top friends who fuck me regularly. I don't (yet) own a large plug, and figured it would be best if I were opened and pre-lubed when he arrived. He and I had been messaging back and forth, so I knew when he would arrive. I gave him directions to find my spot, and told him I would be waiting ass up for him.

My friends arrived about a half-hour before he did. We went in order of ascending size, with the smaller 6.5" hung guy opening up my hole first. The second guy supported me as I stood bent-over for this first assault on my hole. These cocks always feel amazing sliding in and out of me, and they appreciate how my velvet hole squeezes them to milk out their loads.

At last I felt the pulses of his cock as my first friend pumped his load deep inside me. He stood still for a moment to catch his breath, then I felt him slowly withdraw. Never one to miss an opportunity to taste cum and ass together, I spun around to clean him off with my mouth. As I did so, my other friend slid his 8 inches balls-deep in me in one motion. It was my first friend's turn to support me as the second cock thrust in and out of my well-greased hole. It must have felt good, because within just a few minutes I felt his cock pulsing as it shot his load even deeper in my guts than the first.

I took the time to clean my second friend off, and the two of them dressed and left, leaving the door unlocked behind them. As I checked my phone, I got the message - "I'm here."

Excitedly, I responded that I was ready and waiting. This time, I lay down on the cold concrete floor, my head pointed away from the door so I couldn't see him as he entered. Within a few minutes, I heard the door open, then the deadbolt click. I heard the rustle of clothes as he undressed, and in no time he was on top of me. He kissed the back of my neck and then worked down to my ass, and I heard him gasp - hopefully in delight - when he found me already dripping cum. I felt his fingers, first one, then a second, probe my used hole. Then I felt his tongue and knew he was OK with what he saw. The light flicks of his tongue were a huge tease, and I ached for him to slide his giant cock into me.

I didn't have to wait very long. After tasting the cum in my ass, he slid his body along mine until I felt a familiar pressure on my hole. Slowly, he worked on me, alternating pressure until I felt the tip slip inside me. With that, he continued to push steadily, and before long my asshole was as full as it had ever been! I was very glad I'd had my friends open me up for this monster. I might not have been able to take it otherwise.

He got into a rhythm, stroking in and out of my hole. He raised himself up, placing his hands on my shoulders and pressing me into the floor as his pace quickened. I had never been fucked like this before, and I was in heaven! My hole twitched and spasmed as he continued his assault, and a few times I heard his balls slap my ass cheeks as he drive that missile deeper and deeper.

At last, he tensed up, and once again I felt the spasming of a cock as it released its jizz into my guts. But this load was different. It was poz and undetectable, which made the sensation even hotter for me. I relished the thought of his load mixing with the others already inside me, and vowed to hold it in as long as I could.

He collapsed on top of me, breathing hard. I felt the wetness of his sweat mixing with mine. It had been the perfect anonymous fuck. Ever so slowly, he withdrew and stood up. I quickly spun around and got up on my knees, taking that massive member in my mouth to clean him off for the rest of his trip. His cock tasted amazing, with the sweetness of cum, the slight funk of my ass juices, and yes, even a little blood mixed in this time. No surprise, I thought. Something this big pounding me that hard was bound to draw a little blood.

In a matter of moments, he was dressed and gone, off to his ultimate destination. I stayed a little longer, luxuriating in the feeling of complete satisfaction. I checked my phone again, and saw a note from him. He thanked me and expressed hope that we could do the same thing on his return trip. I responded quickly that I would be happy to accommodate him.

Before I signed off BBRT and got dressed, I took one more look at his profile, admiring the enormous cock that had just bred me so thoroughly. As my eyes scanned down the screen, I noticed that something had changed. Where his status used to read "Undetectable" it now read "Positive." And he had unlocked the one locked photo on his profile - a pic of a biohazard tattoo on his hip, just to the left of his gorgeous cock.

Had he stealthed me?  I sent him a message and asked, and the only reply I received said, "Loved your hole. Can't wait to use it again on my way home!"

My reaction caught even me off-guard. I would have thought I would be outraged, worried sick, disgusted. But instead, I felt the exact opposite, like this was always supposed to happen. I had a poz load swimming around in my guts.

I looked back at my phone, and at the last message he had sent. "Me, too!" I replied. "I need more of your cum inside me ASAP!"

With that, I dressed and left the storage room. But I didn't go back to my apartment. Instead, I went out to my car and drove to the nearest bookstore to buy a plug. I was determined to keep my vow to hold his load inside me as long as I could.

• Like 15
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 18

Part 2: The Return Trip

A week had passed. A week during which I had experienced a roller coaster of emotions. Worry that I might be pause turned to not caring, then excitement at the thought, then back again. I had always known that I was likely to get pozzed at some point, and the fact that it was on the dirty floor of a sketchy storage room was the perfect place for it to have happened to a pig like me. So by the time I got the message on BBRT, I had settled into the thought that I no longer had to wonder.

"Headed home tomorrow," it read. "Up for Round 2?"

"Fuck yeah," was my reply.

I didn't hear from him the rest of the evening, so I spent my time with my new plug, stretching and playing with my cum catcher to open it up for that massive cock again. My brown bottle made frequent trips to my nose, heightening the sensation and also my excitement. I'm not sure how, but I eventually drifted off to sleep.

I awoke the next morning to a message: "On my way. I should be there around 10." I checked the clock and saw that it was 8:30. Plenty of time to get ready. I saw that he had messaged only a few minutes before, so I responded.

"I'll be ready. Just like last time."

"Perfect," came the reply.

I hadn't eaten since breakfast the previous day in anticipation of my visitor. (Side note: A lot of tops don't seem to appreciate the things we bottoms do to make sure our holes are clean and ready for them. I appreciate the ones that do!)  So a few light douches to make sure I was clean, and I broke out the lube, plug, and little brown bottle again. By the time 9:50 rolled around, I was able to slide the plug in and out of my normally tight hole with ease.

I pulled on shorts and a t-shirt and grabbed my keys, lube, and little brown bottle. Just for good measure I stuffed the plug into one of the front pockets of my shorts. I laughed as I caught my reflection in the mirror by the door. If the old woman who lived next door to me saw me with a huge bulge in my pants, she'd probably drop dead of a heart attack!

In a matter of moments I was inside the storage room and naked once again. I slicked up my hole once more, then lay on the cold concrete to wait.

Fuck! I had forgotten my phone! What if he tried to message me? I got up to get dressed for a quick run to my apartment when I heard footsteps outside in the hall. Instinctively, I spun back around and resumed my position on the floor. I heard the click of the door latch as he entered, and the two clicks of the latch and deadbolt that reassured me I would be bred without being interrupted by a nosy neighbor.

My heart beat faster and my pulse began to race as I once again heard the telltale rustle of clothes being removed. Once again he was on me in a flash, but this time the soft kisses on my neck and back were absent. I heard him grunt as he positioned himself over me, then the click of the lube bottle. Seconds later I felt an unrelenting pressure as the head of his cock slipped into my well-greased hole. He did not stop. In no time he was balls-deep inside me, rearranging my guts with that giant cock.

Giant poz cock. I felt a slight shiver run down my spine as that thought ran through my mind. I reached for the brown bottle and took two mighty hits as he began his assault. He was more forceful this time, taking what he felt he was owed. I was only too happy to oblige. As he did last time, he placed his hands on the back of my shoulders, pressing me to the floor. But his thrusts were more urgent this time, more animalistic, each burying his shaft to the hilt. I felt his balls slapping me. I felt beads of sweat dripping from his forehead and landing on my back. I was in heaven!

And then, with a deep groan that was almost a growl, he unleashed his toxic seed inside me once more. His hips held still as I felt the throbbing of his shaft, pulsing that load so deep it might never come out.

Spent, he stood up and waited for me to clean him off as I had last time. I spun around and got up on my knees; this time I saw the biohazard tattoo, and wondered how I could have missed it last time! It was a good 4 inches across. I felt another shiver run down my spine.

I took that massive member in my mouth and sucked it clean. There was more blood this time, I could taste it. But mixed with the cum and ass juices it made for an amazing flavor, sweet and musky and metallic all at once, and I savored it as long as I could.

At last he turned away, grabbed his clothes, and dressed. I stayed on my knees on the floor, breathless and a little woozy from the fucking I had just taken. I was just regainng my bearings when I heard him say, "If it didn't take the first time, it sure as hell did this time."

And then he was gone. I got up and dressed, collected my things and walked back to my apartment. It was a short walk but with every step I felt his cum seeping out of me, and I hurried to get to my plug. Once inside, I grabbed it and slid it into my ass through my shorts leg. It was a snug fit, but I didn't want to risk bending over to take them off and losing more of that toxic load.

It was 10:30 am, and I was spent. I crawled back into bed and spent the day resting, allowing his poz cum to work its magic. I hope he has another road trip planned soon. If he does, I'll be ready.

• Like 5
  • Piggy 12

• 1 year later...

Hot Story... this is a fictional story, but barebacking is risky behavior with strangers.  One saying he is undetectable may not be true.  I remember in the '90's starting to Barebacking a stranger in a video booth.  It felt amazing and was so hot!  In the back of my mind, I knew it was risky.  But it wasn't long after I too was bending over taking raw cock deep into my cunt.  Knowing this could be a toxic load.  Over the years, getting tested at a free clinic and getting a lectured on the risks of barebacking.  I truly loved the feeling of a hard cock sliding back & forth into my eager hole and taking his juice.  There would be days where 7 or 8 guys dropped at least one load from each of them.  At the age of an early teen swallowing load from a friend, didn't I realize I was a future "CumDump" I am today.   

Then one testing day over two decades later, and having a horrible flu case five days before, I tested positive for HIV.  I knew the risk and I accept my fate of being a Pozzed gay man.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

2 hours ago, toolman1966 said:

Hot Story... this is a fictional story, but barebacking is risky behavior with strangers.  One saying he is undetectable may not be true.  I remember in the '90's starting to Barebacking a stranger in a video booth.  It felt amazing and was so hot!  In the back of my mind, I knew it was risky.  But it wasn't long after I too was bending over taking raw cock deep into my cunt.  Knowing this could be a toxic load.  Over the years, getting tested at a free clinic and getting a lectured on the risks of barebacking.  I truly loved the feeling of a hard cock sliding back & forth into my eager hole and taking his juice.  There would be days where 7 or 8 guys dropped at least one load from each of them.  At the age of an early teen swallowing load from a friend, didn't I realize I was a future "CumDump" I am today.   

Then one testing day over two decades later, and having a horrible flu case five days before, I tested positive for HIV.  I knew the risk and I accept my fate of being a Pozzed gay man.

I always wonder when I take a load from  a guy who says he is UD+ if he's really on meds or not...  But it is super exciting not knowing.