The "Little Black Book" - Tips for Storing Contacts?

TallHungNYC

Hi guys,

Not the sexiest topic, I'll admit, but was curious if you guys had any tips or tricks for storing the contact info of, well, your tricks?

With all of the apps, websites, and forms of communication, this shit can get complicated for even the most diligently organized cumslut.  

For many of mine, I keep them on the app/site.  But a certain percentage graduate to SMS/WhatsApp/Telegram and I'm curious how you file them/manage this.  I don't really want to be sitting at a work lunch showing my colleagues pictures of my new puppy when HungDaddy9Uncut blows up my phone for a nooner (imma call you back)...

I'm probably 3 fuckbuds shy of needing my own Oracle database, but for now, my method for adding them to my iPhone contacts is:

- enter their first name (if I know it, if not, "Jawahalar" it is);

- for the last name, I use the airport code for the city they live in, followed by "FB" for "fuckbuddy" (I travel(ed) a lot);

- under "social profile", I choose "custom" and then make this field "BBRT" or  "NKP" or "FarmersOnly" or the like, and then this is where I can put their profile name;

- under "notes" I can put additional useful info (e.g., "anon", "can only cum if I scream", "call him 'Mr Businessman' and giggle coquettishly", etc.);

- For some terrible hookups, I change their last name to NOPE, for obvious reasons.

So - for example - that big dicked dude that bred me in the toilet at that Starbucks in Rio (true story), who gave me his number for next time he's in NYC will be show up as "Jawahalar GigFB" with the appropriate reference in the notes section.  ("Drop everything and get ass up").  

What system do you guys use?  

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

I have a similar method, but not quite as thorough as yours.   First name, and then in the "company" field I'll enter their screen name, website (BBRT, A4A, etc.), and airport city code.  And use their email if I don't have their number.  But for the hookup websites, I buddy them there and they're pretty easy to find later.

I don't use Grindr, only Scruff, and I find that the hardest to use in terms of cataloging tricks from across the country.  You can "star" your favorites, but to search later you're only shown how many miles they are from you.  I keep asking Scruff to enable us to create folders that we can name by city, and then we can save a profile to a specific folder.  Dare to dream LOL. 

I like your idea of using the "notes" area for general hookup info, I'm going to start doing that.

• Like 2

On 5/11/2021 at 12:49 PM, Pumpinmyhole said:

I don't use Grindr, only Scruff, and I find that the hardest to use in terms of cataloging tricks from across the country.  You can "star" your favorites, but to search later you're only shown how many miles they are from you.  I keep asking Scruff to enable us to create folders that we can name by city, and then we can save a profile to a specific folder.  Dare to dream LOL. 

Scruff does have folders for favorites, it may be a premium option though. It is very useful, I have groups for towns I visit, and recommendations from fuckbuds etc.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I’m not especially organised in relation to cellphone contacts so let me describe what I do as its a little different. A couple of years back I decided I needed some way to record details of hookups as I was losing track. I wanted to recall details of the guys and the encounters as well as means of contact. I was conscious that exchanges on the apps seemed to disappear after a while. I was mortified when suspended from Grindr and at an inopportune time (for no good reason I might add). I’ve also had temporary suspensions from twitter.  I also wanted some security in case my partner were to browse my iPad. 

Most of my hookups, at least the ones where contacts are available, are via Grindr, BBRTS and, more recently, twitter. I try to retain contact details with each app allowing the electronic ‘black book’ or log to be a central repository or backup. With Grindr I mark the guys I’ve hooked up with by a star and add a note of date and brief key details. BBRTS I create a note in notes manager. I’ve never got the hang of the ‘buddy’ feature, perhaps its for paid version. For twitter I have created a locked list. I also have a few whatsapp contacts but these are usually also contacts on an app.

i looked for a suitable app for storing a sex black book. Several were no good as they were tailored to heterosexuals. The one I settled on is called S-log (I.e. Sex log). I started with the free version but made two small payments to remove a cap on contacts and to activate password protection. It does all I need. You create profiles of partners and then create entries for sessions. Photos can be store on both the profile and the sessions entries so you can, for instance, keep screenshots of conversations from an app or more intimate pics.