Doesn't Cumdump imply no condom?

On 6/3/2021 at 6:41 AM, PigBoyDallas said:

I can only chalk it up to some guys being dense or clueless. I had a guy on barebacker.com want to wrap to fuck and I was like dude…you’re literally on a bareback web site! He gave this long rambling explanation on how he didn’t bareback the first time he hooked up with a guy but once we’d fucked a few times he’d bareback me and maybe let me bareback him. He wasn’t even cool for bare and pulling out to cum. He was super hot and I really wanted it but moved on as he was too hung up.

Sounds to me that he's one of those who thinks he can "tell" if a particular guy is "risky" for bareback, like he has convinced himself he can tell that a guy is negative and not lying about it. Sad thing is that relying on "waiting till he feels comfortable" is a pretty good way to end up getting pozzed when his judgment proves faulty.