NewTumbl.com Videos - Please place all videos from this site here

On 8/21/2022 at 12:38 AM, PERVERSATILE said:

Dedicated & Penetrated:  Hot Lil' Fukker gets his CumDump Loaded at the Adult Book Store. Hot Anonymous GloryHole Action

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://dn2.newtumbl.com/img/1072293/166280146/1/194163265/nT_n0q2a28ypc79z77badypbv0z.mp4

I think I'm in love with this cumdump!  The amount of cum from his ass and precum from his cock is off the charts.  I would love to breed himLAST at the end of his session and beg him to turn around and pump what's left of his load back into me when he's DONE.

• Like 3

On 8/22/2022 at 9:28 AM, justsexnowatl said:

I think I'm in love with this cumdump!  The amount of cum from his ass and precum from his cock is off the charts.  I would love to breed himLAST at the end of his session and beg him to turn around and pump what's left of his load back into me when he's DONE.

Quite enviable to say the least. Wish I could get some action like that at a glory hole.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2022 at 9:02 AM, DenverBtmDude said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://newtumbl.com/x_iO80UHwCg7P5 Love this eager btm and top! Btm gets what he needs! I def relate!

God Damn! One of the hottest! Loved the men, the uniforms, the location, and the verbal exchange. Cum inducing. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 2

On 5/10/2022 at 6:34 PM, DenverBtmDude said:

I particularly love watching the guy backing onto the toilet cubicle wall, then seeing the cum drip down onto the floor as the top obviously pulls out  

13 hours ago, DenverBtmDude said:

Damn. That Top's dick is sooo long. It reached WAY past that bottom's second ring. Those jack rabbit jab fucks were awesome. I really want a Top like that to take my virgin second ring and breed me deep. That was some HOT gay sex. I want to suck his cock clean after he plants a load like that in me.