Married cum dump

Nothing better than coming home with anon cream dripping down my leg as I tell my wife my gym “workout” was greatttt. Seriously tho been with her 7 years and she still has no idea I am even bi let alone that I let the neighbourhood use me as the local breeding hole.  

• Like 1

I spent a year working about 700 miles away from home and only managed to get up to see my wife for one weekend every month.

In the meantime back where I was living and working I'd met someone who loved being fucked in his ass just as much as I loved fucking him, so before ant trip home we made sure to get extra nasty so I leave with my unwashed cock covered in drying cum and ass juices, so the first thing in her mouth was my cheating cock, right before she got it in her cunt.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, SluttyMare said:

Nothing better than coming home with anon cream dripping down my leg as I tell my wife my gym “workout” was greatttt. Seriously tho been with her 7 years and she still has no idea I am even bi let alone that I let the neighbourhood use me as the local breeding hole.  

I must say that you sounds like me. Only difference I was usually “working late”. 
But to this day it’s still a big turn on for me to come home with cum dripping from my ass. 
I don’t fuck my wife since we started a cuckold relationship about 13, 14 years ago but it’s still hot coming home to her with other men’s cum deep in me. 

• Like 3

23 hours ago, StlBottom said:

You are the lady i dream about marrying one day

If I were about 25yrs younger, you wouldn't have a chance, I'd be camping on her doorstep until she let me in !!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 9:27 AM, SluttyMare said:

Absolutely agree. I love the fact that she has no idea - after many years of marriage - that I get off from being fucked raw by as many men as possible. And that she doesn't recognise the smell of the spunk dripping from my cunt  when I get home.

And when I fuck her, I stay hard by remembering my last load.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/30/2021 at 4:24 PM, us3myass said:

I wish you were my wife! My wife just recently found out that I like guys and isn’t happy. Thankfully she is ok with my toys so for now I’m getting by using my big toys. It’s only a matter of time before I start letting guys fuck me again though. I crave it so much!!

Can I be your "toy" ? 😉

• 4 months later...
On 9/6/2021 at 2:17 PM, Bimarried001 said:

I must say that you sounds like me. Only difference I was usually “working late”. 
But to this day it’s still a big turn on for me to come home with cum dripping from my ass. 
I don’t fuck my wife since we started a cuckold relationship about 13, 14 years ago but it’s still hot coming home to her with other men’s cum deep in me. 

Both of you sound like me. I am a older (55) married pig bottom that takes at the most 6 loads a year in my ass. I am not obese, pull pipe wrenches for a living. I have avoided the local bathhouse due to my age  - I need a no BS assessment from everyone, if I climbed in to a sling how many loads would a daddy bottom with a nice sloppy hole get in a night?

35 minutes ago, dbbp264 said:

Both of you sound like me. I am a older (55) married pig bottom that takes at the most 6 loads a year in my ass. I am not obese, pull pipe wrenches for a living. I have avoided the local bathhouse due to my age  - I need a no BS assessment from everyone, if I climbed in to a sling how many loads would a daddy bottom with a nice sloppy hole get in a night?

Well I’m a little older than you and not unusual for me to take 10 loads a month. 
No good bathhouse in my area but I have a theater that substitutes for a bathhouse. 

3 hours ago, Bimarried001 said:

Well I’m a little older than you and not unusual for me to take 10 loads a month. 
No good bathhouse in my area but I have a theater that substitutes for a bathhouse. 

10 loads a month. how often do you get fucked? I am neg btw, not on PReP either.

On 6/5/2021 at 9:19 AM, restif said:

It's  so hot that you find it so hot! I saw an interview of yours and you are such a normal, gorgeous, well-spoken woman, that it makes it doubly hot you are an active chaser. I've known and fucked one, personally, and known about a handful of other women that fuck guys bare in the thousands, but none were overly, open bug chasers -- just loved cum and didn't care (though two on prep). You are an even more exciting find, a true gem!

I'd love to see this interview. Where can I find it?