letting stranger spit in your mouth

I hooked up with a top that was fucking me doggy style once and he spit all over my back, it was really hot, by the time he filled me with his cum my back was completely covered in his spit.

Guest smileatyou

Yes, fuck yeah, a total stranger spit in my mouth one time when I wasn't expecting it--and called me a public cum dump for anyone to fuck--and damn, if that wasn't a total turn-on.  Later, while fucking me from behind (I was blindfolded), he spit in my hole and said "this is a hole for everyone to use. I'ma text my buds your address so they can cum dump their loads in ya." I was hooked. 

When I'm on my knees servicing a Man in the sauna, I look up at Him with my tongue out, hoping He'll drool onto my tongue. Usually get at least a cock slapped on my tongue. Reinforces His Superiority, and hints that I'm open to serving in other ways. 

On 6/14/2021 at 12:20 PM, BoyStrangler said:

Do it slut! get CUMDUMP  tattooed on your lower back. maybe add a biohazard right above it to show poz men that you love taking toxic loads

I’m definitely getting a tattoo at some point. One that symbolizes my worship of Men and cock. 🙏🏻☣️

1 minute ago, versasslover said:

Same here, makes any hookup so much hotter. Love it both ways. 

Right, I'm also a fan of "spit & stick"

Sometimes l will act like l am trying to spit in a whores mouth but l am really just spitting in its face. Same goes for pissing in a faggots mouth. l mean obviously I'm gonna make it drink some piss, but its more degrading to piss all over its face.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

My brother and his high school football team buddies used to have me kneel naked with my mouth open on our basement floor.  They would stand back three to five feet and take turns spitting on me trying to get their spit to land in my mouth.   I was not allowed to wipe it off.   The first one to get his spit to land in my mouth got to fuck my ass.   He would smear his cock over my face collecting the spit off my face and use it as the only lube when fucking me.   I loved it!

• Like 1

Yes. I love it. And if they are also sticking their cock in me, or i'm eating their ass out, it would be rude to then say i don;t want him to spit in my mouth.

And, if I want His/Their seed inside me, i'll do it. As the next fag won't say no. 

On 6/16/2021 at 11:00 AM, BoyStrangler said:

Sometimes l will act like l am trying to spit in a whores mouth but l am really just spitting in its face. Same goes for pissing in a faggots mouth. l mean obviously I'm gonna make it drink some piss, but its more degrading to piss all over its face.

I love my mouth being used as a spittoon and urinal as much as I love my ass being used as a cumdump by friends, family, and strangers.