Bottoms outnumbering tops

Barebackpiggy

As for bottoms being perceived as having less sexual market value than tops, perhaps, sometimes, especially in a setting where they outnumber tops. But send some sexy young twink acting guy into your average gay venue and I guarantee he will be the center of attention. Every top in the place and half the bottoms will be hitting on him. The only looking down on him I want to do is with him writhing and moaning in bliss as we fuck.

I personally like most bottoms. They are usually a hotter piece of ass than most women and when you are through breeding them they turn back into a guy and you can discuss things like sports, fishing, cars, motorcycles, and such, and you don't have to pretend to like some sappy saccharine female pop singer. Just share a beer and BS with each other until you once again start to notice that he has a nice bottom that you would like to dump another load into.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I was at my favorite spot in NYC one day and we had that problem. Mostly bottoms and few tops. Then this young kid walks in (I swear he could not be more than 16) and all of a sudden he was getting fucked. Guys were lining up for him. 

Could this be the secret? Just be young or young looking? Brought me back to when I started cruising at 16. I was always the center of attraction. 

• Like 1

On 10/3/2024 at 8:34 AM, Spunkinmyarse said:

Yeah, I kind of agree with that- it’s all part of the “bottoms are worthless trash, whereas tops are special” kind of narrative that I’ve never bought into.

In my experience there’s a pretty even balance- sure, clubs can get bottom-heavy towards the end of the night when all the tops have shot their wads and gone home, but to counter that, there are often more tops than bottoms in more natural settings such as cruising grounds.

Thanks for sharing this. I have also found this to be true. 

• Like 1

Here’s the thing- go on any app and say you’re a total top and i can guarantee you that you’ll be receiving a flood of messages from hungry bottoms, vers guys and the guys who claim top but are actually vers they just dont broadcast it. Sometimes there’s a reputation to protect, sometimes it’s just a personal preference, but the truth is that the number of “golden unicorns” - i.e., tops who have never bottomed nor want to- is minuscule compared to the number of guys who are somewhat flexible and can play either role comfortably.

The openly total bottoms are the ones who are shamed and judged for the abandonment of their masculinity, which is highly valued in the scene. but when you have a sausage party full of tops or vers guys trying to present as top or at least as not hungry, the bottoms will be appreciated and obviously the night belongs to them. 

the funny part to me is how many so called tops are quick to throw those legs in the air when they’re behind closed doors while they tell you they hate when bottoms call it their “pussy” - like the “I want a man” thing is a spectrum for all of us but it’s so hypocritical and fake that it makes me laugh.

• Like 1