Question for Cumdump Pigs

Guest Cumpig4tops

Guest Cumpig4tops

Why do you like getting fucked? is it because of the pleasure, the idea of being used, having a man’s seed deep inside your hole?

I think I am a no load refused cumdump because I like the degrading nature of being used by men for thier pleasure.  WhTs your poison? 

I think it's partly knowing I have the power to make him cum. He may think he's using me, but I'm using him.  Once I get my lips (mouth or ass) around him, his cock (and load) is mine! I like being the reason he cums and being the hole he wants to use again.  Nothing worse (for me) than a top who breeds me once and then doesn't want it again.  That means I've failed, and i hate to fail.

• Like 1

Guest Cumpig4tops
9 hours ago, phukhole said:

I think it's partly knowing I have the power to make him cum. He may think he's using me, but I'm using him.  Once I get my lips (mouth or ass) around him, his cock (and load) is mine! I like being the reason he cums and being the hole he wants to use again.  Nothing worse (for me) than a top who breeds me once and then doesn't want it again.  That means I've failed, and i hate to fail.

Woof! I like your switched role of having the real control and using him for his load! 🤤

9 hours ago, phukhole said:

I wouldn't take it as failure. I know a lot of guys who just want variety and I know a few guys who never fuck the same guy twice, that's just their policy. LOL.

I love the feel of sodomy. the sensation of my asshole getting stretched and my rectum and colon being filled as I am fucked by thrust after thrust til the top's cock spills its warm essence of life inside me. I am even happier when I am in a group use setting like a sex resort or sex club and guys are watching as i get plowed and bred by cock after cock after cock, fisted too, and all they see me as is a sex object to be bred and used til y ss is a sloppy and dripped male DNA. Total sexual high at that point.

• Upvote 2

On 6/17/2021 at 4:58 AM, Cumpig4tops said:

Why do you like getting fucked? is it because of the pleasure, the idea of being used, having a man’s seed deep inside your hole?

I think I am a no load refused cumdump because I like the degrading nature of being used by men for thier pleasure.  WhTs your poison? 

All of the above. I like getting used by men. I like knowing that my holes made him feel good. I like the mindfuck degradation of just having a man use my naked body for his pleasure. I like the reward of feeling a hot load of sperm inside me. And honestly, getting fucked and getting my hole stretched does make me feel good too. Getting fucked just makes me feel alive.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

On 6/16/2021 at 8:58 PM, Cumpig4tops said:

Just there to be a receptacle and for loads. 😈💦

• Piggy 1

On 6/18/2021 at 5:06 AM, MuscledHorse said:

I love the feel of sodomy. the sensation of my asshole getting stretched and my rectum and colon being filled as I am fucked by thrust after thrust til the top's cock spills its warm essence of life inside me. I am even happier when I am in a group use setting like a sex resort or sex club and guys are watching as i get plowed and bred by cock after cock after cock, fisted too, and all they see me as is a sex object to be bred and used til y ss is a sloppy and dripped male DNA. Total sexual high at that point.

100% this.

But really I just love everything about it. I feel complete with a cock in me. If it’s  a fist or a big toy, the big stretch is wonderful, but what really gets me going there is the submission. Nothing says submission like a man making you his glove puppet, and having other large objects shoved into my ass for his pleasure is also a great feeling.

• Upvote 1

As a vers my view is worth $0.02. LOL!  But I do get asked by buddies/hookups to bend over.

I bend over b/c I know that -- on the flip side -- shoving raw cock up a willing ass feels fucking awesome!  The warmth, the wetness, the [banned word] of it ... so I do it because I like fucking raw ass too. 🙂

• Like 1

Great question. I have been working to understand my own "desire" in this regard. I agree with all other preceding responses too.

1. I do enjoy being a sexual object. Something a top uses to achieve his best possible orgasm.
  2. I also enjoy the animal, carnal and natural physicality of being mounted. The horny grunting and moaning of pleasure. The actual moment when the top inserts his erection drives me wild.
  3. I delight in receiving their orgasm and cum as a means of thank-you for providing an outlet. It's like meeting up for a game of tennis or racquetball and leaving satisfied that it was fun to get physical with another man.
  4. I appreciate that it is a "win-win" situation - each guy gets what they want out of the arrangement. Unlike a sport or game where score is kept and someone loses.
  5. I like it when it is anonymous. I do not need to "know" who is taking pleasure from my horny, talented holes. Unless it was awesome, then I want to know who that was so I can make it easy for them to come back for more.

Is there a topic or question someone has started about what you do NOT appreciate or enjoy when being fucked as a cumdump? That might be an interesting topic to explore. Cheers!!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It's quite an interesting question.

I have sucked cocks off way much more than being fucked.

Being younger, it was for some romantic perspective that I would only be fucked by my boyfriend (where are you? ^^).

That being said, I was really feeling the need to be used (abused). Nothing better than having a guy coming, opening his trousers and emptying his balls in my throat.

As I was rarely fucked, and always by hook-ups, sodomy was related to pain and fear of not being clean and of course always protected.

The urge of getting used, give pleasure to men, and love for cum made their job. I decided to go to Berlin, and give my ass for free in a party. It was my first experience as a cumdump. And I would say, the first time of my life I enjoyed being fucked. It was only three years ago, after 15 years trying....

Since that time I am discovering physical pleasure of getting fucked, and not only the psychological one. But indeed, sodomy is still a mental need more than a physical one in my head.

• Like 1