BBRT undetectable top.... and now sick like the flu

Guest Chub4Poz

Guest Chub4Poz

So I was on BBRT and this undetectable top wanted to fuck me. Cool Finally got someone on there that really wanted to meet and not play games. Little did I know this 8" top could come 3 times in a row. No lube, just spit and precum. He came to my place, and fucked me for over an hour. I haven't heard from him since, but he hasn't blocked me either. It's been just over two weeks now and about 4 days ago I started feeling sick. Fever, night sweats, body aches, feels like the flu. Said he was undetectable, profile says he is, but I'm beginning to wonder now. Have a doctors appointment in two weeks. Would 30 days be too soon to tell?

IMG_3746.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpg

Well, as has been said many times here and elsewhere, guys don't always tell the truth about status, pretty much sounds like and looks like he may have been detectable with an HVL and you just got knocked up. By your username, that appears to be what you were open and looking for, so, you just may have been lucky and got your wish. If so, congrats and enjoy, you have accomplished what many of us have been hoping for, enjoy and spread the good dead as much as possible. The doctors test will be more extensive than the "in home Oraquick", so it should be pretty evident with that. If it were me though, I wouldn't be able to resist trying the in home, just to see before hand going to the doctor for the final results.  

14 hours ago, Chub4Poz said:

So I was on BBRT and this undetectable top wanted to fuck me. Cool Finally got someone on there that really wanted to meet and not play games. Little did I know this 8" top could come 3 times in a row. No lube, just spit and precum. He came to my place, and fucked me for over an hour. I haven't heard from him since, but he hasn't blocked me either. It's been just over two weeks now and about 4 days ago I started feeling sick. Fever, night sweats, body aches, feels like the flu. Said he was undetectable, profile says he is, but I'm beginning to wonder now. Have a doctors appointment in two weeks. Would 30 days be too soon to tell?

IMG_3746.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpg

If it turns out you are poz  I’d happily take a recharge from you

• Like 2

Seroconversion differs from person to person but can start as early as a week after exposure and usually by 25 days after exposure most people will show antibodies. From the symptoms you're describing it sounds like it could be highly likely you're converting, especially if the symptoms came on all of a sudden and seem to have been out of order for the normal progression of a flu.

He may have put undetectable in his profile but he could be a stealther. I know there are a lot of those out there, so it's possible you got stealthed.

• Like 1

Guest Chub4Poz
19 hours ago, fisterm8 said:

Do you have his number?... I love taking loads from multiple cummers

Yeah, I have his number. No I'm not sharing it. I don't give out guys numbers. You are welcome to find him on BBRT yourself though

Guest Chub4Poz
1 minute ago, TNVersGuy said:

Welcome to the club. It’s awesome to have an idea of who your gifter was. All my tops said they were neg or undetectable. Yea….right:) 

Well we don't know for sure yet. did see the doctor and he said it was a upper respiratory infection and it's been going around lately. I told him what I do for work and he said, "Oh well there is your problem. Cashiers always get these things before anyone else." Gave me some antibiotics and some cough meds and feeling much better now. Only time will tell. Old doctor said I have the ccr5 receptor gene mutation that makes me immune to HIV. He ran that test after I had been exposed to someone who had bred me 13 times in a 24 hour period and found out he wasn't on meds at all, and I was still negative 10 months later. So I guess we will see in 2-6 weeks when they run test at the new doctor. (yes I'm going to get the oraquick test too)

On 6/20/2021 at 5:03 AM, Chub4Poz said:

Well we don't know for sure yet. did see the doctor and he said it was a upper respiratory infection and it's been going around lately. I told him what I do for work and he said, "Oh well there is your problem. Cashiers always get these things before anyone else." Gave me some antibiotics and some cough meds and feeling much better now. Only time will tell. Old doctor said I have the ccr5 receptor gene mutation that makes me immune to HIV. He ran that test after I had been exposed to someone who had bred me 13 times in a 24 hour period and found out he wasn't on meds at all, and I was still negative 10 months later. So I guess we will see in 2-6 weeks when they run test at the new doctor. (yes I'm going to get the oraquick test too)

If you got ccr5 gene mutation you are pretty much immune of getting hiv.

• Upvote 1

Your symptoms, while common for seroconverting, are also symptoms of other things.  You really won't know for sure until you take a proper HIV test.  

I'll echo @PissPigBrooklyn's comment above.  Whatever the outcome, you have a community of us who are willing to help out in any way we can.  Even if it's just a quick message to let you vent off.  

• Like 1