anybody got a fetish for chubs

Guest superchub

On 6/29/2021 at 10:50 PM, Tampachaser626 said:

I’m a smaller chub (240 lbs) I live in Tampa Florida and let me tell you there is no shortage of chasers here especially BBC 

I get hit up daily by guys just looking to dump a load unfortunately because of my work schedule I’m not always available. 

You are right about black men loving chubs

• 2 weeks later...

My biggest fantasy is having a sub gainer pig to feed, fatten and breed. 

Starting with a skinny guy but feeding him up and getting him so fat that all he can do is lay in bed and have me use him. A 700-800lb pig for my use

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

• Moderators

There are tons of chasers looking for chubby bottoms on Bigger City. I met my hot, hung boyfriend there. I have never gotten more attention on a hookup site, and I am in my late 50s. 

• Like 1

On 4/7/2022 at 3:52 AM, nakedblackman said:

You are right about black men loving chubs

I really feel lucky to be a chub, a sissy submissive, dressing in slutty lingerie, but not the whole way to cd, a fem, panty wearing, wimp, male.  I’m lucky because it seems if you aren’t an alpha male you are always going to be in second place or lower behind them as a top man.  The very top of males are the black alpha males in my opinion.  Generalizing here but my experience is that Alpha males and black alphas in particular are very confident and just cooler.  They let me babble on like an airhead and when they are ready take control.  They are aggressive and I am so lucky to be a subservient sissy because I get LOTS of attention and as a male probably only the alphas get more.  I hope nobody thinks I’m bragging because I’m not, I am a chub, have  about one inch, and that was hard to live with until I accepted myself.  I sound like a person who thinks highly of themselves but im humble, except regarding my body because it gets lots of attention for whatever reason and I can relate to how women must feel, the power of getting laid anytime.  

but the question is still there, why do black alphas like chubs, and I’d add fem chubs and sissies so much?  Im going to give a simple answer to that, because of how we fuck!

95228A1C-4DDE-4C6C-A76A-70B4F79019BC.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...