I’m Poz ?

I met a guy online as from what he had written he was far more experienced.  I met up with him and used T for the first time.   We had decided and I knew he was positive but assumed he was on meds and found out he was not.  Well for reasons I can not explain I let him fuck me bare and was not on prep.  I was in my 60’s.  He used a home test and it said I was poz but it did not sink in.  One night I started bleeding after some rough sex and went to the hospital.  Everything turned out fine but 2 days later my pcp called and I got the message to call him.  We kept missing each other and finally when I called his nurse says he needs to talk to you and I will get him.  He comes in the line and tells me I am HIV poz.  Silence on the phone and he asks if I want him to prescribe something to help me sleep and be I say no.  We talk and that was it.  Do I regret only for the expensive drug I am taking and the fact I now have sex so freely that I have gotten STDs.  I take my medication and have as much sex possible. I do not think about it or worry.  Well when I see any doctor etc. I do have to tell them Iam poz and that I do not like to do but it is necessary, 

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2021 at 11:13 AM, descartes70817 said:

My reaction was from a hospital bed, where a doctor informed me that I'd come within a few hours of dying from AIDS-related double pneumonia, and gave me my numbers. CD4 cell count of 34 and viral load of 106,000 - first thing I thought about was the guys I must have impregnated without knowing and that really turned me on.

Woof!