“Bat In Your League”- The Fallout

BlackDude

Another thing I consider, is when I have agreed to hookup with one of them is that they are lousy fucks.  They put so much stock in the appearance of their partners and never developed any technique to maximize the pleasure from the act.  I generally have the same problem with guys that say they take quality over quantity.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, BlackDude said:

I, like most people on this board, Use this as a place to share certain experiences or I get advice certain things that “normal” society would not understand. And while I commend you for having it all figured out, I still believe I am a person who has a lot to learn about this community and I value hearing the opinion and thoughts of others and learning from them. 

This is rich. You just did the intellectual equivalent of telling @blackrobe to go bat in his own league because he wasn’t offering up the kind of advice you were looking for.

Somehow I now find myself a little less sympathetic to your complaint. If you actually value hearing the thoughts and opinions of others - and actually learning from them - it’s a shame you were too busy being affronted to actually listen to what he was trying to say to you... because his advice was sound.

3 minutes ago, ErosWired said:

This is rich. You just did the intellectual equivalent of telling @blackrobe to go bat in his own league because he wasn’t offering up the kind of advice you were looking for.

Somehow I now find myself a little less sympathetic to your complaint. If you actually value hearing the thoughts and opinions of others - and actually learning from them - it’s a shame you were too busy being affronted to actually listen to what he was trying to say to you... because his advice was sound.

Actually no. The equivalent of “bat in your league” would it be if I said what I said and he had not tried to Collage together a bunch of posts I made and do a psycho analysis on me. His advice was based on the fact I’m hurt. I’m not, just annoyed. That’s why I called it a “rant.” 

If he wanted to get that  personal and ask a question he could’ve always messaged me. Most of the advice and opinions in the forum are general, obviously because Folks don’t know the ins and outs of everyone specific situation.   

I think I have a good reputation here and I am not as nearly as combative as some other members here. Hell, you have guys on here that are constantly correcting people’s grammar and spelling. 

• Upvote 2