Am I being rude competing for tops?

ugh I absolutely hate other selfish bottoms.  I had this happen to me before in the maze, I was laying down on a bench waiting for some tops to come by.  After laying there for 30 mins I hear a noise nearby me.  Another selfish bottom decides to post up right behind me to block all the tops from coming to me.  Its disgusting and I hope selfish bottoms like that step on a lego.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Competing for", in and of itself, isn't a problem. "Hogging access" to particular features of a public playspace, though, can be. If there are five slings in a place and you're in one and two or three others are essentially always empty, that's not really an issue (although IF that one sling is the preferred one that everyone likes to use, then it could well be rude). If there's only one sling, and you stay put in it even if others are waiting AND nobody's fucking you, then yeah, you're a rude cunt.

Golden Rule, people. Golden Rule.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

More inconsiderate than rude with the sling example. 
However, being “competitive” in a group setting can be tricky. It’s one thing if you are just super friendly and eager. There’s a bottom in the orgy I went regularly (who’s definitely not the more attractive ones ) who would shove other bottoms away from the biggest cock in the room- he doesn’t get invited back much. 

Edited by SFSloppyAznBottom
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, SFSloppyAznBottom said:

There’s a bottom in the orgy I went regularly (who’s definitely not the more attractive ones ) who would shove other bottoms away from the biggest cock in the room- he doesn’t get invited back much. 

For some reason this reminds me of an unhappy customer I saw in an adult arcade in San Francisco years ago. Other people were pairing off in booths and getting action but he wasn't, so he started to reach into empty booths, set the doorknob locks to lock, and pull the doors closed from the outside, taking those booths out of commission. It was like musical chairs! I guess he thought that once there were no more available booths, someone would have to get together with him.

Eventually, another customer must have reported the situation to the cashier, who came back with a key and unlocked the doors. The misbehaving guy wasn't identified and removed, though, so he went right back to locking doors. 🤔

• Haha 1