Girlfriend's Roommates

Katie and I left with the go bag and headed to a tattoo parlor. This tattoo parlor wasn't like the one down in LA, although they were familiar with the fetish tattoo's they had not heard of straightbait or 10inchscorpion. I showed them the symbol and they got to work, drawing and then tattooing 10inchscorpions logo like an added weight or charm on the rope around my waist, by the anchor with the straightbait symbol, and the empty side of the fishhook waiting for the poz biohazard symbol to be added. 

They taped a bandage on the new tattoo and off we went. We tried new clubs and finally arrived at one where not only was I recognized, but it seemed like they were waiting for me. Upon arriving the bouncers letting people in didn't check my ID then just opened up. I felt like a celebrity. There was a table in the back with a placard with my name on it and a large bottle of vodka. We had some drinks, and danced. The Vodka started to hit, and then I noticed a guy in a suit was at our table, I went back to see who it was and if it was the manager, ask who set this up and to thank them. 

"HEY!" I said waving.

The guy pat the seat next to him and I sat down. "Did you get the tattoo?" He asked. 

"Yes" I said pulling my pants down just enough for him to see the bandage.

"There's an afterparty in the penthouse upstairs, you're the guest of honor." he said.

"When should we head up there?" I asked. 

"After a few more drinks," he said signaling the air and then pointing down to our table. 

A bartender came over, and with a mortar and pedestal started grinding up something before putting it into a shaker with the vodka and mixers. He poured the drink out and handed it to me. It tasted great, but I was really curious what he ground up. When I tried to ask, I got "just a little help" as an answer.

The guy in the suit motioned back to the dance floor and off I went to enjoy the exploring hands of the guests and the music. Once I realized I couldn't find Katie anymore I stopped dancing and looked around for her. I caught the suited man by the elevator, and he signaled me over to him. As I walked over to the elevator it was clear I was more than drunk. We arrived in the penthouse and there was a very familiar fuck bench in the middle of the room. Katie was sitting on the couch between two men and enjoying herself. A guy walked up in front of me and helped me undress. I was placed on the bench and my wrists and ankles were strapped down. Katie came up to me and said, "They instructed me to apply this lube from your bag." I drunkenly nodded and let my head hang, my world spinning too much to look around. I focused on the floor, the tiles had a design and in my woozy state I got lost in the thoughts of what it could be. 

I felt a syringe enter my hole and spray the lube inside, it was warm, even for my ass. I saw feet stepping into view, as they covered part of the design, I realized what the design in the floor was, Biohazard symbols. 'Where the fuck was I' I thought. 'How'd they know I was coming. Are all these guys poz? If they're poz why are we using 10inchscorpions cum as lube?' 

The man grabbed my head and placed a poppered covered rag over my nose. It was so cold it hurt, I opened my mouth and the part that covered my mouth had poppers on it as well. While poppers usually made me relax and drowsy, this time in my already drowsy state it made me awake and horny. Hands were placed on my ass and my cheeks were spread, then the familiar feel of a cock was placed at the entrance to my hole and pressed into me. The poppers worked their wonders as my hole relaxed and I felt his cock go inch by inch into me until the mans hips contacted my ass. He sped up and really fucked me good, my chastity cage rocked back and forth knocking into the fuck bench with each thrust. The man came, Katie placed more lube, the man administered more poppers, and another cock replaced the old one in my ass.

This cycle continued and I was loving it. What ever was in the drink and the poppers brought me to a new level, a black circle entered my vision and expanded, then filling with colors and my ears droned out the music. All I could feel was my cock and balls, my hole getting fucked, and all I could hear was the sounds of hips hitting my ass and a man moaning. I slowly faded out.

I woke up to Katie's roommate kneeling in front of me. "Welcome back slut." he said.

I lifted my head and looked around, the room was empty, everyone had gone. 

"You did good tonight slut, with any luck you pozzed the sluttiest tops in San Jose. And if you want this cock again," he said gripping his junk through his pants. "You'll stop taking your "allergy pills" and get stung by me."

He unlatched the straps and helped me up, my asshole was cool, from the amount of cum, and lube in and around it. He walked me over to the couch and sat me down on a towel next to him. 

"So do you like my club?"

"This is yours?" I asked admiring the penthouse. 

"Yep, it's a little side project of mine, just wanted a place for high rollers to have fun." he paused, looking around. "Good work on the tattoo, pretty soon you'll have to add that biohazard symbol and have your poz party at that tattoo parlor."

"How did you-" I started.

He lifted a hand to shush me, "I just heard while down in LA, I've got no part in that. Next weekend you're coming up here, I'm leaving you in control of the pills, remember if you want me to fuck you, you'll stop taking them."

I nodded. 

The drive down to LA felt longer than usual, the "allergy pills" sat in the drink holder next to me. Every once in a while I'd pick them up and stare at the bottle as I drove on the straight and narrow 5 freeway. My window was halfway down and the weather was perfect. In front of me sunlight cut through the clouds and lit up the golden grassy hills. I got lost in thought about how I felt on that bench, how my vision blacked out, like I was being pulled instead of "towards the light" I was being beckoned to the darkness. While I was lost in the memory, a rock hit and cracked my windshield, I ducked and flinched, the pill bottle with PreP in it, falling out of my window onto the freeway. I swerved but maintained control. I guess my decision was made for me. Good, I wanted that cock again.

• Like 18
  • Piggy 10
  • Thanks 2