anyone else love when he keeps his dick inside after he cums?

josh567

12 hours ago, bottompnppig79 said:

I do love it when a top doesn't pull out right after he deposits his seed inside me. I especially love it when the top gets done breeding he also goes and pees inside my hole. 

im literally typing this while getting fucked and i can feel his dick getting harder.  he's gonna cum in me any second yesssssss 😉

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...

oh yes. laying on my back, he fucks me missionary. i hold him in my arms and kiss him while i look into his eyes when he cumms in me, then he stays inside me laying on me. we go to sleep, i wake up feeling his cock getting hard, he fucks me in the morning with out pulling out. then we kiss with his  sperm running down my leg.

I love the afterglow of being cummed inside in. I’ve had several daddies that after spurting inside me like to kiss and cuddle with their cock still inside me. Feels like they’re really completing the cycle of mating with me. 

Edited by Fprefect570

• 1 month later...
On 2/23/2022 at 2:27 AM, Fprefect570 said:

I love the afterglow of being cummed inside in. I’ve had several daddies that after spurting inside me like to kiss and cuddle with their cock still inside me. Feels like they’re really completing the cycle of mating with me. 

omg yesss.  im starting to really really like him and it feels so intimate having sex.  im totally catching feelings for this guy and i really think he feels the same.  we just have such an amazing connection.  love when he wraps his arms around me tight and cuddles with me after i made him cum in me 😉

Edited by josh567

On 8/9/2021 at 8:01 AM, Botsub said:

That's hot as fuck mate. 

I've a mate who likes to sleep with his dick deep inside me it's horny as fuck

Every time I fell asleep with my cock inside a bottom I would wake up at random times during the night and find myself fucking that hole again, whether it was him that started it or my cock started it all that mattered was cumming again.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 1

43 minutes ago, descartes70817 said:

Every time I fell asleep with my cock inside a bottom I would wake up at random times during the night and find myself fucking that hole again, whether it was him that started it or my cock started it all that mattered was cumming again.

your dick is so beautiful i could suck on it all day omgg.  and then feel it slide up my bubbly ass 😉

seriously i could play with that big penis all day 

Edited by josh567
  • Like 1

I have a guy I've been seeing for a few weeks now who loves to stay balls deep in me after he cums and grinds my hole so it stays wide open... It feels so good when he pushes deeper in me and digs into my hips. Total slut experience! It's how I feel well used!