anyone else love when he keeps his dick inside after he cums?

josh567

It's a lovely feeling and ex-partners have often done that and me with them. But the most memorable experience was only early last year with an Asian guy in a darkened bath house cubicle. He fucked me with a condom then took it off and asked me to suck him. Lying on his back I moved forward to kiss him again while I grabbed hold of his cock, which was at least a reasonable size, and quickly sat on it. He recoiled slightly saying that he hadn't wanted to do that, meaning to take it raw, but I just kept sliding up and down on his cock. We ended up on our sides and he asked me if he could cum in me and I said of course and to fuck me as hard as he wanted, really going for it till he nutted in me. He probably didn't know he was fucking in another guy's cum though. But with his arms around me he made no move to get up and left his cock in me. we were like that for maybe half an hour and nothing was said and I could tell he was almost asleep, it was all so tender, so polite, and loving but I tried not to move incase his cock fell out. Before he finally left he passionately kissed me again. He did ask where I was from but I was on holiday otherwise perhaps I would have seen him again.

• 2 weeks later...

I find having My Top stay buried in my hole after cumming an absolute necessity if it's going to be a satisfying breeding session.  It hits me psychologically when My Top keeps me plugged with his breeding meat and compels me to absorb his DNA.  It's the conclusion of breeding and making me his Bitch.

Edited by downtownswallow
Grammar
  • Like 1

I have a fwb that does this after he fucks me and I absolutely love it. I’ve had a few other guys do it too. 

once had a guy fuck me and fill me. In a spoon position.  He stayed inside soft for like 15-20 minutes it seemed and then git hard again and dumped in  another load. That was hot. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Stayed with a friend a couple months ago, total pig. He likes to fuck a loaded hole so I’d be sure to come home well fucked. He fucked me three nights in a row using other men’s cum as lube. Every night we fell asleep with his cock buried up my ass. He could stay mostly hard for a long time. I would wake up an hour or two later and he’d still be in me. LOVED IT! His husband is a lucky man. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2021 at 3:25 AM, pnwboy18 said:

My dad and I would fuck in the shower together in the mornings and my favorite thing was to go to school with his cum still inside of me. Such a good feeling!

My dad did the same, fuck me just before I would go back to moms house after weekend visit, my ass full of his seed.

Carried dad cum in many places.

• Piggy 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2021 at 2:36 PM, StockingsBB said:

I took a load the other day and the top gave me a few pumps after he had cum to work his seed into me and then kept his cock inside me for what seemed like a few mins but probably wasn’t . I loved it. 

I was raised very submissive - started enjoying sucking dicks - swallowing of course - beginning was guys showing off their dicks - drinking - smoking - getting high - sucking - no refusal ! Then smoking weed - force sniffing poppers and other items - sucking dicks - then being fucked / barebacking - having 3 to 5 guys using me - did not care - I was sucking dicks - my pussy collecting cum loads - dripping wet - higher than a kite !  Part of my training !  Now trying to developing a Big Pussy  Cunt Hole with Lips !   Suggestions >  Help me !

• 1 month later...

god i had to bump this thread because i did it again with my same friend.  he came balls deep up my ass and just kept it there for minutes.  once he got hard again we did it a second time.  i could feel his thick penis throbbing inside my ass and i felt so close and bonded to him it was amazinggg.

I enjoy feeling when he pulls out just before cumming and squirts a shot or two of jizz on my opening, then pushes back in to finish cumming and holds his cock there, putting his weight into it. I like a guy heavier and taller than me for multiple reasons, mainly to make me feel more submissive in my bottom role and for this topic because when I am lying on my front, I want to feel him pinning me down making me take his cum deep in me. Then laying there keeping his dick in me as we both come down from that fuck-high.

And I love those first shots on my opening because I want to be a mess when he is done, the more cum on me while still having it leaking out of me the better. Leaving me a mess is like a top's way of signing his work. And it gives me more cum to suck off his cock when cleaning it after. 🤤

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I had partied up with a friend and had fun until he had to go back home, leaving me still totally stupid high and horny as FUUUUUCK! Ended up kinda cruising the truck stop/hotel parking area up the street from my house and eventually got invited into this truckers sleeper cab and he could tell how fucked up and desperately horny I was to get fucked and quickly got me face down and pumping my hole and had me praying for it to never end but all too quickly I felt him trembling and told me he's gonna seed my hole. 

I started to get up thinking I just took his load and he'll tell me to get on my way but he surprised me when he leaned over me more to keep me from moving and moaned into my ear to wiggle my ass and tell him to breed my hole again and it was incredible feeling his cock getting harder and harder until he started pumping my hole again and this time it was hard and fast.