Songs or music to fuck too.

bbtwink95

So I’m looking for songs/music to fuck to. Something that sounds like fucking lol but just something that sounds horny and gets people in the mood. 

for example if you go to YouTube and search for ‘finger and kadel bitch’ you get their song titled Bitch (Peitsche mix).  Love that songs and looking for something similar. 

I would prefer songs with no words though such as just beats/EDM. But if they do have words as long as their similar to Bitch, that would suffice. 

thanks all 🙂 

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The song "How deep is your love" Calvin Harris mix. As the Bee Gees where the original. When I hear the Calvin Harris version I just get so horny that I really let my sissy side out and need to get fucked and bred. I usually have this song in my playlist multiple times, whilst getting fucked.

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

I’ve got very eclectic tastes in music, but for a good hard fuck I tend to like something with a good punchy baseline, for more relaxed/sensual fucking, something slower and more calming… just never ever Enya when fucking as that tends to make me drift off into a nice comfortable sleep!

I’m not the sort of person who listens to music in general, so I wouldn’t normally think of playing music during sex. One of the most stimulating parts of intercourse, in my opinion, is the sounds of sex, not just the moans and groans, but the quieter noises like thumps. smacks, squelches, heavy breathing, etc. that might get lost in the music. I hate it when there’s some distracting audio and the Top asks me something that I don’t catch, and I have to ask him to repeat it.

So, I can’t really offer you any recommendation for something good to play.

But - I can tell you what absolutely not to play.

Once at the bathhouse, the music track suddenly offered up ‘Muskrat Love’ by The Captain & Tenille. Nope. Nope. Nope. It made me want to put my clothes on.

Edited by ErosWired

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
7 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I suppose for fisting there could be “kiss from a rose” by Seal 🤛

Well the lyrics do include “power, pleasure, pain”, “ooooo” and “now your rose is in bloom” 🤣