Tight Holes: Question for Tops and Bottoms

Ffistboi21

On 8/7/2021 at 4:09 AM, Phallarchist said:

Let the boy mount his best defence. The pleasure of forcing him open rivals that of completing inside him.

I do love pushing limits on a tight hole.  Feeling his hole twitch and pulse around my cock and struggling right at the edge of his limits around my wicked hard bone.  Pulsing my cock to give him a little more girth to feel.  Before he starts to get those endorphins rushing and relaxes a bit and I finish my thrust in balls deep.  Once again pausing before starting a proper fuck. 😉

Love it so much.  Yes definitely as good as slamming him deep and pumping my boys into him.  And that’s always intense. 😉

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

On 8/5/2021 at 1:44 AM, Powerasianbtms said:

For Tops: I’m curious how important it is to you for the bottom to have a “tight hole”. As a bottom I’ve taken hundreds of cocks, many 8+ and I also get fisted so my hole is definitely not tight. I’m wondering what your thoughts/experiences are like.

For bottoms: I wondering how much thought you give to having a tight hole. I know for many of us we are insatiable and are getting fucked constantly so staying tight can be a challenge, even if one doesn’t get fisted. Do you care about having a tight hole or do you just accept that having a “tight hole” isn’t always compatible with the amount of cock we take? 

As  a btm, i just care about dicks

Loose and sloppy warm holes are wonderful. However, destroying a tight ass, it's just something else. I love feeling like I'm invading and corrupting an "inocent" hole, marking it with my seed. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

Since I do like Sex and have been fucked often I wouldn't say that I have a tight hole. I'd say I'm in the middle. Also tried fisting a couple of times and it took quite some time til I could get one in. I rarely ever do it since I am actually pretty cautious of becoming "too loose". But I also just seem to be good at relaxing I guess. Most of the guys who fucked me complimented my ass and hole but there were the occasional ones who made a comment or two. Something along the lines that I must be such a slut cause it was easy to put their dick in. And it actually somewhat hurt and concerned me. Especially when it comes to guys who I'm seriously dating. I want them to have the most fun and just not everybody has a big dick. I'm also not a huge fan of lube. Spit makes me feel much more of the sensation. So yeah, I've been thinking about it too much probably. Scared to "ruin" my hole for other guys, scared to be judged and scared that I wouldn't find as much pleasure in smaller or even average dicks after fucking too much or trying out fisting some more. 

On 8/4/2021 at 7:48 AM, MusclePig said:

Likewise, I prefer fucking loose, used, wrecked, sloppy holes, it really emphasizes the guy's sheer cock-hunger.

Fuck yes!  A glimpse of a guys asshole that's clearly stretched from big dildos, fisting, or lots of cock makes my dick hard.  Just knowing his ass is up for being used! 😄

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, ErosWired said:

While sexual sadism is a formal paraphilia, your narrative here and elsewhere does not seem to suggest that you exhibit such traits to that extremity. I have been in the hands of unquestionable sexual sadists for whose methods the word ‘untoward’ would be darkly humorous.

Rather, the kind of pleasure you describe I have found to be relatively widespread among penetrators of at least geater-than-average aggression and drive...

I'm certainly not competing to be the cruellest of them all. I might be on the low end of the range, but inflicting a bit of pain for my erotic satisfaction fits the definition of sexual sadism as I see it. It's just not my only mode.

I do find that plenty of men in general are at my level or above. Their urge to cause momentary suffering, at least, is commonplace and demands some accommodation. To what degree female masochism should be expected in return is a difficult question, but I doubt the realistic answer is "zero".

On 8/7/2021 at 10:33 PM, ErosWired said:

I’m not sure I see what is necessarily twisted in cunting males if certain males (such as myself) were by every indication born for that very purpose.

From the dirt to the dryness to the ill fit to the pain, rectal penetration is an unsubtle abuse of the organ. The very wrongness of it has to be enjoyed for its own sake. We are not born to this difficult and unproductive joining, but our desires twist us to it. We mate by grease and force and it is a most glorious abomination.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 9/6/2021 at 12:57 AM, Phallarchist said:

We are not born to this difficult and unproductive joining, but our desires twist us to it. We mate by grease and force and it is a most glorious abomination.

It may be that when you say we “are not born to it” you simply mean that we are not born ideally equipped, and are making no statement regarding  whether one is meant to accept the abuse of his anus as natural. But for me, and I imagine for many others, the sense that we were born to function in this way transcends the mechanics of biology. Perhaps it would be most simply expressed thus: I did not twist my hole to become a cunt - I am a cunt, and I was born this way.

Clearly, on the face of it, men are not biologically designed for coupling with one another, so to that extent the point is inarguable. But I cannot dismiss the simple reality that a man’s use of my anus as a cunt feels natural to me - natural in a very deep way, in that it seems to harmonize and resonate with the core of my physical and psychological being.

Attempting to Top, on the other hand, feels discordant, forced and contrived; I can tell at once that I’m not meant to do it, 7-inch cock notwithstanding (a tragic waste of a good cock, as I have always thought, but it can’t be helped). The very fact that I am not suited to the use of that particular piece of equipment I was born with suggests, then, if we are each born to some sexual purpose, that some alternative equipment must be that which I was born to use.

The natural feeling I derive from being cunted does not feel like it is the twisted product of unnatural desires - it is an unforced answer to an inner calling. When men first began to explain to me that I was born for this purpose, and to train me on that basis, I found it not only easy to accept, but in fact a relief - so much uncertainty and doubt was dispelled with that simple truth. I cannot reconcile the bliss I see in a Top’s face as he enjoys my cunt with the notion that it is an abomination.

As a 150% bottom that has been getting bred since he was 13 I would have to say the days of me being tight have gone away many years ago. Sometimes while getting bred I get comments like “ I love your sloppy pussy” or “I like how used you are”. I take it as a compliment and I always get their load so I don’t think men are turned off by it. Having a lose pussy has its advantages. Yesterday afternoon I was at the video store and hooked up with a black guy. He pulled out his cock and it was average size. I started to suck it and he said be careful it gets much bigger. He was right. He must have been over 9” hard. I was having trouble taking him down my throat. I knew I could take him vaginally so I stood up and presented myself. With only spit for lube he was able to slide in and breed me. If I were tight I would never be able to take him and miss out on great dick.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 2

I was a little surprised this last weekend when I commented to my regular Top about being able to handle the way he DPs me with a dildo because I’m stretched enough, and he replied, “You’re not stretched, you’re seasoned.” I had only ever thought in terms of being either stretched or not stretched, and knowing what it was like to once be unable to take objects of size before I worked on expanding my range and before several hundred fuckings, I had assumed I had reached some level of ‘stretched’. I’m not hanging-loose stretched, and my cunt has not (I admit with shame) fully taken on the appearance of a vaginal vertical slit, but thus far I have never failed to take a cock of any size and there have been some monsters. So I’m conflicted about whether to take his comment as a compliment, even though he meant it as one.

• 2 weeks later...

I have taken some massive sized toys and large cocks, been fisted and DP'ed, but I still maintain a tight hole. Kegel exercises help with strengthening the pelvic floor muscles, thats the secret to keeping a nice tight ass. It also helps you to grip the shaft that is fucking you and milking them good, and it also allows you to relax the muscles to me looser too.

• 1 month later...

I gravitate towards intensity & connection with my sexual partners.  Pushing limits amps that intensity a hundredfold.

Having someone like @hexfet or @YoungTopBB challenge me by going too fast, too hard, and too deep is gonna make me verbal.  I’ll be growling, pushing back, punching his chest, and maybe screaming into the pillow.  I’ll grip his cock tighter in a game of tug of war.  Make it a contest of whether he cums before I tap out.  Fuck that…I ain’t tapping out.

Ditto when I top.  If I find a bottom who enjoys pushing limits, it’s gonna end in a frenzy on the floor, one or both of us exhausted and unable to speak.

• Like 2