How can I take more cocks without my hole feeling sore

bb-btm

I’ve been experimenting with my body to be a cum dump and my hole always starts getting sore and super sensitive after about 5 or 6 cocks, usually with rough fucks or big cocks.

I know It’s not easy for me to relax the muscles sometimes, how can I work on it to relax and take more cocks? I’d love to reach double digits in 24 hour period.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, bb-btm said:

I’ve been experimenting with my body to be a cum dump and my hole always starts getting sore and super sensitive after about 5 or 6 cocks, usually with rough fucks or big cocks.

I know It’s not easy for me to relax the muscles sometimes, how can I work on it to relax and take more cocks? I’d love to reach double digits in 24 hour period.

Practice.

And I'm not being flippant.  Those sets of graduated butt plugs will be your friends.

CGT-021-Anal-Trainer_1024x1024.jpg

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 1

1 minute ago, FelchingPisser said:

Practice.

And I'm not being flippant.  Those sets of graduated butt plugs will be your friends.

CGT-021-Anal-Trainer_1024x1024.jpg

I have a few plugs. I use them before I get first cock to loose me up a bit. But to practice relaxing , should I have them plugged in me for longer time? Like wearing them in my ass when I am not being fucked?

1 minute ago, NordicBtm said:

I’ve had the same issue. Usually I feel only sore around the muscles (spinchter) and otherwise I’m really okay. So I think but plugs to keep it more open for sure 😉

Sounds like I need to keep my butt plug in me for a longer time

• Piggy 1

When I first started taking any load offered, my ass was sore in between too.  I got a set of plugs that I practiced with and one I leave in for 24 hrs before I plan for a lot of loads.  It's made it hotter for me and allows me to take even the most aggressive and hung top.  One of my FBs has a very wide cock and likes not to wait for his bottom to relax.  I used to flinch and cry out when we first got together as he'd hammer in fast and balls deep right away... Now I'm still tight enough to make him happy, but relaxed enough to where I can push back on his cock immediately and let him take me like he wants.  

I also find that working my way up to fisting helped because I learned how to fully control my anal sphincters on demand. 

Good luck.  Keep servicing your tops.  It's our cumpdump job. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, ChillBBBtmdump said:

When I first started taking any load offered, my ass was sore in between too.  I got a set of plugs that I practiced with and one I leave in for 24 hrs before I plan for a lot of loads.  It's made it hotter for me and allows me to take even the most aggressive and hung top.  One of my FBs has a very wide cock and likes not to wait for his bottom to relax.  I used to flinch and cry out when we first got together as he'd hammer in fast and balls deep right away... Now I'm still tight enough to make him happy, but relaxed enough to where I can push back on his cock immediately and let him take me like he wants.  

I also find that working my way up to fisting helped because I learned how to fully control my anal sphincters on demand. 

Good luck.  Keep servicing your tops.  It's our cumpdump job. 

Currently no plan to get fisted, but it seems leaving the butt plug inside for a long period of time can help a lot!

thanks for sharing your tips!

Practice with dildos and butt plugs, and try to keep them in for some time. Even though you go back to feeling tight, one you're bottoming, your hole will open faster and feel more relaxed. And most importantly, your top will enjoy your hole much more ! Since I stretched my hole, I can feel the difference, and I make tops cum much faster. Enjoy ! 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

Take care of your hole after a hard fuck. Using vaseline to keep your hole lubed overinight while you sleep helps it heal faster from all the friction and keeps it moist and supple so you're able to get fucked more often.

Thanks! I’d love to get fucked more often!

• Like 1

Like @FelchingPisser said, wear your plugs. Keep them in as much as you can. Wear them around the house and if you feel comfortable, at work or while you're out doing other non-sex stuff. And like @Close2MyBro said, use Vaseline. I like using it as lube for sex because I can enjoy longer sessions without drying up, but it's also nice for the afterglow when your hole is winking and recovering.

You can also put it on your taint and seam to keep them from feeling raw and irritated after long sessions of sex, especially if you've had multiple loads pumped into your ass and they run out while you're getting laid.

• Like 1

Judicious use of poppers to relax your muscles down there during fucking can reduce the tendency to clench and spasm, and help prevent soreness. There’s ultimately no substitute for practice and stretching, however. Plus, you note that your sensitivity is coming on after rough fucks. That’s to be expected - your anus was not designed for what you’re using it for, and absolutely not for the kind of abuse it receives from a rough Top. I would go so far as to say that soreness is an unavoidable part of every committed cumdump’s service. If I’m not sore after I’ve been fucked, I have to question whether I did my job properly.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2