cheating for the first time

Dcbbslut123

[Digression, for fun]

2 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Is there such a thing as a dictionary (cross-referenced) for these symbols?

[think before following links] https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_logic_symbols

is a start, but as someone who likes learning and teaching, I find most logic references badly-designed.

Every site I found "explained" ⇒ with lazy examples. Instead of using generic inputs like A and B, or worse yet, Greek letters, attach some meaning to the inputs!

To understand ⇒, consider this example:

smile ⇒ happy

"Simile implies happy" is True in all cases except one. It's OK to not be smiling and not be happy. It's OK to not be smiling but still be happy. It would be strange to smile when you are not happy; that is the one False case. Last but not least, it's natural to be smiling and to be happy.

References often give "truth tables" to show, for each combination of input values, whether the output value is True or False. They get the counting order backward, and people wonder whether all of the cases have been covered. It becomes easy as soon as you realize that False is 0, True is 1, and 1 is the maximum digit in the binary numbering system.

When you reach the maximum digit, the same thing happens with decimal and binary numbers. Decimal: 9 + 1 = 10. Binary 1 + 1 = 10 (whose decimal value is, naturally, 2).

Now you have everything you need to know to count in binary. Start your table with all zeros (all inputs False) and count upward until you reach all ones (all inputs True).

Stop at whatever version of the truth table for ⇒ makes the most sense to you:

smile happy | smile ⇒ happy

0 0 | 1

0 1 | 1

1 0 | 0

1 1 | 1

smile happy | smile ⇒ happy

F F | T

F T | T

T F | F

T T | T

smile, happy | smile ⇒ happy

not smiling, not happy | OK

not smiling, happy | OK

smiling, not happy | not OK

smiling, happy | OK

Now, to bring this digression back to the topic at hand, see which of these you agree with:

cheating ⇒ fun ("cheating implies fun")

cheating ⇒ ¬ethical ("cheating implies not ethical")

¬cheating ⇒ ¬fun ("not cheating implies no fun")

The ¬ (not) operator just means, switch a value to its opposite. A False value becomes True, a True value becomes False, a 0 digit becomes a 1, or a 1 digit becomes a zero.

8 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Is there such a thing as a dictionary (cross-referenced) for these symbols?  I'd buy one in an eyeblink.

There should be something on your computer in connection with your keyboard settings called Character Viewer or something like that.

34 minutes ago, ejaculaTe said:

There should be something on your computer in connection with your keyboard settings called Character Viewer or something like that.

On the PC/Windows, you can run a program called Character Map (CHARMAP.EXE). For the Mac, the various characters are shown inside each of the fonts in the Font Book, or as you're typing, you can Select Edit > Emoji & Symbols which you can use to find certain symbols like ⍶. In addition to some of those above. 

3 minutes ago, SRQDude said:

On the PC/Windows, you can run a program called Character Map (CHARMAP.EXE). For the Mac, the various characters are shown inside each of the fonts in the Font Book, or as you're typing, you can Select Edit > Emoji & Symbols which you can use to find certain symbols like ⍶. In addition to some of those above. 

I live in the land of Mac, and I simply keep the viewer in the menu bar. So I have not only more math symbols at hand than I could need, but I can get to all of those damn emojis (and find out I've chosen the wrong one).

• Upvote 1

First, thanks for the information, guys.  I can't say I understand it yet, but a challenge is always worthy of the mental exercise. While I've never even seen a "language?) like that, it's always good to learn new things.  I'll try ....

7 hours ago, fskn said:

Now, to bring this digression back to the topic at hand, see which of these you agree with:

cheating ⇒ fun ("cheating implies fun")

cheating ⇒ ¬ethical ("cheating implies not ethical")

¬cheating ⇒ ¬fun ("not cheating implies no fun")

The ¬ (not) operator just means, switch a value to its opposite. A False value becomes True, a True value becomes False, a 0 digit becomes a 1, or a 1 digit becomes a zero.

Assuming that the partner does not know:

cheating: (I'll have to mess around with the computer looking for those symbols) implies fun, but there may be costs.

cheating implies not ethical: that is the implication, without further definition of terms.

not cheating implies no fun: intrinsically correct, but a bit vague for a definitive answer.  You already know what the parameters I would endorse.

For clarity:  when I was in high school, algebra was a required subject for the higher-ed "track-system" (remember that?)  As it happens, the librarian of the high school was also my mother, and she and the algebra teacher, an old, single woman nearing retirement, were coffee-break-buddies.  Thus, the algebra teacher felt comfortable asking if I were doing the homework, knowing my mom would answer truthfully.  As it also happens, I spent a lot of time each night trying to understand algebra.  Of course, my mom reported that yes, I was spending hours at it.  At exam time, I flunked algebra completely, but - thanks to the friendship - the algebra teacher passed me with a D, since she knew I'd been seriously trying.  She also told my mother - which was shared with me by mom - that the teacher had said to my mom that "very occasionally I run across a student whose mind simply doesn't comprehend algebra, and I'll pass your son with a D, since I know he's got other talents, and I don't want to keep him out of the college-bound track".  Thus, while Everest looms before me, and my name isn't Edmund - yet, I'll try. 

Since I telling tales out of school, one more quickie:  I wanted to try out for the football team, and stubbornly insisted.  My mother also knew the football coach (natch), and marched into his office and for-fucking-bade him to let me on the team.  She was only trying to prevent her skinny kid from being broken into pieces of course, but I did resent being offered golf, tennis, and finally accepted the track and swim teams.

• Like 1

On 1/29/2022 at 3:00 PM, PigBoyDallas said:

Curious to hear if you pulled the trigger and started cheating. There’s lots of guys out there who not only don’t care you’re cheating on you BF but where that’s a turn on like me. I’d gladly breed your hole!

Your stories are so hot. I can't pm you cos I'm a free member but wanted to let you know I jack off to them a lot 😅

• Upvote 1

On 8/1/2021 at 9:04 AM, Dcbbslut123 said:

I have been thinking about cheating on my bf for a while now but having a hard time actually pulling the trigger. Help!

Ill probably get some hate for this but just go for it and do what makes you happy. People cheat for lots of reasons and its never black and white. Ive cheated on all my boyfriends and usually starts with issues coming up in the relationship that often go unresolved. My first boyfriend when I was 18 I had, I cheated on him after about 5 months after dating and ever since then I always loved the thrill of sneaking around taking other guys cocks and sucking off anybody that wanted some head. Now it just comes as second nature to me.

• Upvote 3
  • Piggy 5

Interesting post, BaphometNocturne.

59 minutes ago, BaphometNocturne said:

usually starts with issues coming up in the relationship that often go unresolved.

One act that I find useful (maybe some others would too, maybe not)  when thinking through some issue, is asking myself this question:        If (X) is so, then why is it so?     This can be applied to almost any situation, and - with some thought - can guide us to answering our self-imposed question.  Thus, if in a relationship, issues go unresolved, why is that the case?  Considered privately, within your own mind, there may be answers to questions that haven't been asked - yet.

1 hour ago, BaphometNocturne said:

I always loved the thrill of sneaking around taking other guys cocks and sucking off anybody that wanted some head. Now it just comes as second nature to me.

Well, well .... what's this ??  A potential answer ???  What's so bad about the thrill of sucking off as many Cocks as you want? By your own words, it's "second" nature (if not the first).

No one will hate you for sucking off as many Cocks as your lust drives you to suck off.  No one will hate you for taking as many loads as you can, as often as you can.  That part of you is instinctual, and no better - no worse - than the instinct to eat. It's simply a part of who you are, right?  The angst can arise when a number of scenarios develop (usually out of cultural prejudices, or our old enemy, O.R.)  Probably the vast majority of gay men have experienced some degree of this attempt to control us.  Obviously though - since we're here on BZ - that attempt has been overcome by our innate nature.  So, if you've always loved outside sex (i.e. cheating), could it be that you've put yourself in that position, either knowingly or un?

If you've made innocuous-yet-untruthful statements, or mislead others about your true nature, then that is regrettable, but you can correct it.  Often, (or maybe generally), a bf relationship implies monogamy*, and were I he, I would forgive you, since you may have not known or realized (or considered) that you don't have to try to "hide" your natural, sex-driven self.  But, were I he, I would also ask you to be completely honest with me.  There's nothing wrong with that.  If it queers the relationship, then move on, secure in feeling good about yourself, your forthrightness with your bf, and learn from the misstep. 

If, on the other hand, you bf and you initiated the relationship on an "open" basis, then why the morose tenor of your post? "Fate" didn't give you a supercharged sex-drive.  It's inborn, it's just there.  You'll get no "hate" from me, and I would enjoy knowing that you understand that there's nothing wrong with you.  

*which notion I have been arguing against for a long time.  "Communication" about anything between the guys in a relationship is the key, and on any/every subject - particularly whether monogamy or open will be observed.  Honesty counts, first with yourself, and then with others, Now give yourself a hug, and go suck some hot Cocks off !!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

It is truly one of the most intoxicating addicting feelings you will ever experience. It has taken a hold of me and I've enjoyed every moment in other men's arms behind their backs. I cannot express the bliss that I experience in sneaking around.  Give yourself to it fully. Let it envelope you. Let it become a part of you.  Once you do that, you will know the unexplainable feelings that many of us feel. 

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

3 minutes ago, bottomboib said:

It is truly one of the most intoxicating addicting feelings you will ever experience. It has taken a hold of me and I've enjoyed every moment in other men's arms behind their backs. I cannot express the bliss that I experience in sneaking around.  Give yourself to it fully. Let it envelope you. Let it become a part of you.  Once you do that, you will know the unexplainable feelings that many of us feel. 

Cheating is amazing.

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

On 8/20/2021 at 4:19 AM, Dcbbslut123 said:

Not yet, been close a few times then timing doesn't work out. 

You should try a bathhouse if there's one near you.  If not maybe a weekend get away to Vegas or something.

I used to be in a "committed" relationship where we got bored with each other (sexually), we decided to open up the relationship a bit and have never been happier.

9 hours ago, BaphometNocturne said:

Ill probably get some hate for this but just go for it and do what makes you happy. People cheat for lots of reasons and its never black and white. Ive cheated on all my boyfriends and usually starts with issues coming up in the relationship that often go unresolved. My first boyfriend when I was 18 I had, I cheated on him after about 5 months after dating and ever since then I always loved the thrill of sneaking around taking other guys cocks and sucking off anybody that wanted some head. Now it just comes as second nature to me.

I feel the same way. I'm sure there is a lot of fun to be had in an open relationship, but there's also fun in breaking the rules. Guys who are faithful but also complete cunts who make their man's life a misery are the ones who should be criticised.

10 hours ago, hntnhole said:

Interesting post, BaphometNocturne.

One act that I find useful (maybe some others would too, maybe not)  when thinking through some issue, is asking myself this question:        If (X) is so, then why is it so?     This can be applied to almost any situation, and - with some thought - can guide us to answering our self-imposed question.  Thus, if in a relationship, issues go unresolved, why is that the case?  Considered privately, within your own mind, there may be answers to questions that haven't been asked - yet.

Well, well .... what's this ??  A potential answer ???  What's so bad about the thrill of sucking off as many Cocks as you want? By your own words, it's "second" nature (if not the first).

No one will hate you for sucking off as many Cocks as your lust drives you to suck off.  No one will hate you for taking as many loads as you can, as often as you can.  That part of you is instinctual, and no better - no worse - than the instinct to eat. It's simply a part of who you are, right?  The angst can arise when a number of scenarios develop (usually out of cultural prejudices, or our old enemy, O.R.)  Probably the vast majority of gay men have experienced some degree of this attempt to control us.  Obviously though - since we're here on BZ - that attempt has been overcome by our innate nature.  So, if you've always loved outside sex (i.e. cheating), could it be that you've put yourself in that position, either knowingly or un?

If you've made innocuous-yet-untruthful statements, or mislead others about your true nature, then that is regrettable, but you can correct it.  Often, (or maybe generally), a bf relationship implies monogamy*, and were I he, I would forgive you, since you may have not known or realized (or considered) that you don't have to try to "hide" your natural, sex-driven self.  But, were I he, I would also ask you to be completely honest with me.  There's nothing wrong with that.  If it queers the relationship, then move on, secure in feeling good about yourself, your forthrightness with your bf, and learn from the misstep. 

If, on the other hand, you bf and you initiated the relationship on an "open" basis, then why the morose tenor of your post? "Fate" didn't give you a supercharged sex-drive.  It's inborn, it's just there.  You'll get no "hate" from me, and I would enjoy knowing that you understand that there's nothing wrong with you.  

*which notion I have been arguing against for a long time.  "Communication" about anything between the guys in a relationship is the key, and on any/every subject - particularly whether monogamy or open will be observed.  Honesty counts, first with yourself, and then with others, Now give yourself a hug, and go suck some hot Cocks off !!

I agree with you on almost all of what you said. Communication is key in any relationship, and any real meaningful relationship ive invested myself into I have always strived to be as honest, sometimes brutally, as I can. My relationship with Dillon that lasted for 9 years was for the most part just open after we had both caught each other cheating several times and we were both just fine with it because we grew up together working in adult entertainment and knew what sex meant between two people, whereas at the end of the day, we were mates and nobody was really going to come between that. My second longest relationship that lasted for the better part of 6 years I tried to offer the option of an open relationship with him over and over again, only to be told that it wasnt going to happen. Offering the ultimatum of breaking up because, again, I was brutally honest and told him straight up that it wasnt in my nature to be monogamous, he didnt want to break up either. So I was between a rock and a hard place, and I did the only thing I knew I should do and that was doing what made me happy, satisfying my natural carnal urges to fuck other guys. Id circle back around and offer an open relationship again and again many months later only to have the same result.

In the end, even after couples counseling (that he made me go to when I wanted to just break up), he literally lied about ever having slept with other guys. A month or two after the couples counseling, a guy messaged me and told me that he had actually hooked up with my boyfriend about a year or so prior. Thats why I say - just do what makes you happy. People are shit. You can be as honest with them about this stuff all you like and still they'll try to have their cake and eat it too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, fatbottom said:

I feel the same way. I'm sure there is a lot of fun to be had in an open relationship, but there's also fun in breaking the rules. Guys who are faithful but also complete cunts who make their man's life a misery are the ones who should be criticised.

Yeah, at some point I felt obligated in my second relationship to just cheat because he was so toxic. My first partner, Dillon, was a sweetheart and I could talk through anything with him and we would always resolve it. My second partner (which was only 19 when I met him at 26 years old), was just  too immature. He was intelligent as hell, and beautiful, and enjoyed going to raves and music festivals as much as I did, and liked following Bassnectar around the country with me, so we had lots of things in common. However, he was so impossible to communicate with and was just a total liar about everything (even when there was no need to ever lie). He was exceptionally toxic. If he got mad, hed throw just about everything at me to try and tear me down, calling me an "HIV infested loser" was his favorite insult. I dont think he meant the things he said, and he just went from 0 to 100 in the blink of an eye, and was too immature to control his emotions, but it eventually after the years built up into contempt for him and I didnt give a damn about cheating on him because of all of this and knowing the relationship would just play its course and eventually die out. It did, and im much happier without him, even if at times I do miss him, but I miss more the nights when those urges would creep up and id sneak out for a good hard fucking from some man that knew how to take my stress away.

• Piggy 1

4 hours ago, BaphometNocturne said:

So I was between a rock and a hard place

^ jumped off the page for me, BaphometNocturne.  I'm sorry you found yourself in that place,   That said, yes, a lot of "people are shit", or said a bit more graciously, not living up to their potential.  High standards in a relationship does not automatically exclude sexual lusts, and for some reason it seems you've been attracting the attentions of other men's issues.  Since you did honestly discuss your sexual needs, I see no fault of yours in the failure of those relationships.  If those photos you posted are you (I'm not really sure how all of that "posting photos" works - some come off the porn sites, some appear to actually be the respondent on BZ), then it's hardly a surprise that other men with "control issues" would want to possess you as a "trophy boy", to have and to suffocate till d.d.y.p.