Met a married barber on grindr and been chatting for a while. On Monday I asked him where his place was because I needed a cut. He sent me his location and I met him immediately after work. When I arrived he locked the doors and proceeded to cut my hair pretty quickly all the while grinding his crotch against me. I was crazy hard under the coat thing they cover you with and was tugging my dick. When he was done I reached for his crotch and unzipped his jeans. 

He let out a 5.5" extremely thick uncut cock! Which I sucked as passionately as I could. A few minutes later he knelt in front of me and sucked my hard for a few minutes before standing up shoving his cock back in my mouth and unloading a huge load down my throat.

• Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

Just sucked his cock again this evening after work. I woke up to dick pics of his with a message saying he was fucking horny this morning. We chatted on as the day went by and I told him I wanted his load before I went to gym. He had an empty a half an hour between clients just as I got off work so I drove in a rush. Parked walked in closing the door behind me and walked to him waiting behind the counter. We made out immediately and I got on my knees. He unbuckled his belt and gun holster and let his pants fall. I fished out his semi hard dick and sucked him hard in seconds. I sucked him for a solid 15 minutes and he fed me a massive load. The hottest part was that the door was unlocked and anyone walking passed could have easily made out what was going on behind the counter and as soon as he pulled his pants up and I got ready to leave did his next client walk up and open the door.

• Upvote 2