Self suck and sucking someone's

loolikaa

After ErosWired,'s reply I really wish I'd been successful, That's how I imagine it would be, so hot having both sensations at once. I shot so many loads I to my mouth and love swallowing my own load just never got my mouth on it. I cum hands free when I give head so I enjoy both the pleasure of sucking and dumping just doesn't happen at the same time.

I occasionally tried to suck myself when I was a teenager and every once in a while as an adult. My most successful was when I was a teen when I was on my back on the floor, legs over my head. I managed to get the entire head of my cock in my mouth. I remember basically jerking off with my cock near my mouth. Just as I was about to cum, I put it back in, closed my lips around the head and pumped my load into my mouth. It was weird to me that it was almost like I was sucking from a straw and the cum went directly down my throat without really even tasting it. I wish I could still do that. It’s funny too that sometimes I have dreams where I’m sitting on the toilet and I’m somehow suddenly able to just bend down and easily deep throat myself without any issue. I kid you not that sometimes I wake up and have to remind myself that I can’t do that lol.