Sex Addiction (Hypersexuality)

Kimberley

6 hours ago, MuscledHorse said:

i am massively hypersexual. To the point that I can spend a week at a sex resort, naked, having open casual promiscuous sex for hours at a time everyday. I am always horny and always looking for more sex, but even with the hours of masturbation and toy play I indulge in everyday and the adult film work and such that I do, it doesn't prevent me from other activities like the gym or riding my motorcycle or doing non-sexual social things. I keep my body ready for sex and will have it any place, but I don't go with expectation it's always got to happen. 

Hey 100% agree MuscleHorse..wooFF

22 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

I am hyper sexual.  I have a lot of sex and think about pretty much all the time.  It’s not an addiction though.  I’m still a highly functioning member of society.  I work a lot and do well.  I take care of my home and my man.  I have other hobbies. I educate myself, volunteer, etc. I just happen to be a very, very sexual person.  It is what it is.

That sounds just like me. Are you in Columbus? Not far here, Cincy.

• Like 1

I call myself a sex-addict and I think it's a pretty accurate description. Hunting for asses to fuck or cocks to get fucked by is literally all I do. Since the place I worked in had to close due to covid, my hunt isn't even interrupted by work any more. I have no interest in books, movies, series, games,.. I don't have any hobbies or interests besides sex. There are no social interactions that are not sexual in any way. The only social media I'm on are sites that are dedicated solely to sex, like this one. I exclusively have friends who I have sex with. When I'm out hunting I don't care about looks, age, body type, etc. I only care about having sex with as many holes, cocks, mouths as possible.

And I fucking love it

• Like 10
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 8
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, schvenn said:

I call myself a sex-addict and I think it's a pretty accurate description. Hunting for asses to fuck or cocks to get fucked by is literally all I do. Since the place I worked in had to close due to covid, my hunt isn't even interrupted by work any more. I have no interest in books, movies, series, games,.. I don't have any hobbies or interests besides sex. There are no social interactions that are not sexual in any way. The only social media I'm on are sites that are dedicated solely to sex, like this one. I exclusively have friends who I have sex with. When I'm out hunting I don't care about looks, age, body type, etc. I only care about having sex with as many holes, cocks, mouths as possible.

And I fucking love it

Living the dream, dude!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, schvenn said:

And I fucking love it

well said. sex, holes, cocks, loads. 

On 8/22/2021 at 8:39 AM, Bokkierob said:

I don't know if I'd class myself as hyper sexual but my cock kinda runs my life. I've got a live-in fuckboy and I fuck him most days, often twice, but I also hunt down other men and boys on BBRT/Grindr. I love the smell and feel of mounting someone for the first time and I get so fukkin horned every time I'm about to seed a new fuck for the first time. When I see a hot man in the street my first thought is what his ass would feel like on my cock. I also like to get fucked now and again. My boy does breed me but I prefer big hairy men to ride my ass. Hell, I'm waiting on a hookup to arrive as I'm typing this!

That’s hot. We need more men like you!

• Like 1

I am sure I am an addict. I started becoming sexual at 10 and was getting bred by 13. When I was younger it was easy to just say my need was part of being young. I was converted to poz at 19. When I got Covid last year I realized that there have only been two weeks since I was 19 where I have not been bred. My Covid week and the week I got the fuck flu when I was 19. It does not consume my life but it is definitely a daily need that I usually get fulfilled. When I am at the bath house now or a video store and I get bred by a guy I usually forget what he looks like and the experience quickly after he cums in me. Sometimes I think the guy looks familiar and after he may say thanks again or something. I realize at that point he must have bred me before. I get stds so often my dr schedules me for three month visits. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3
  • Haha 1

Thanks for all the perspectives! I'm still trying to get a balance. I'm always horny but sometimes bury myself in work and chores, then get so horny I'd back onto a doorknob or fuck a watermelon (not that there's anything wrong with that, except they're not the real thing!)--and then come close to "overdosing" on dick, mouth, and ass. Appreciate the advice on those who make a balance in their own lives!

On 8/30/2021 at 1:19 AM, schvenn said:

And I fucking love it

You are a POZ hod and should be worship and served whenever you want, it's your right!!

4 hours ago, Pozguyinchi said:

I get stds so often my dr schedules me for three month visits. 

I test almost every 3 months positive on anal chlamydia or/and anal gonorrhea. it doesn't surprise me anymore and don't care either. a positive test is for me a proof that i been a good slut again

• Piggy 2

I've never really stopped to think about it, but I'd have to say yes. I need to have intercourse at least 3-4 times a day or I'll go crazy. I get really emotional when I haven't had enough sex and I've been told I start snapping at people around me.  I also start doing things that I normally wouldn't do, like having sex in riskier places or not caring if my mother knows I'm getting fucked in my room.

I've even thought about quitting my job so I could have more sex, but my more rational side prevailed and I didn't take it that far. But I'd be lying if said I wasn't seriously considering it and wondering how I could alter my lifestyle to afford being unemployed so I could host tops all day, everyday.

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 12:19 AM, schvenn said:

And I fucking love it

That's the life I wish I could lead!

• Like 1

On 8/30/2021 at 6:19 AM, schvenn said:

And I fucking love it

Wow ..... beautifully said! I know how you feel. Fuck!