All you older bucks need to remind yourselves

muscleseancabana

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 5:53 PM, muscmtl said:

Some math. If you a poz chaser hunting for primal strains, then you cannot go younger than 55. 

Love math

great advice

On 8/31/2021 at 12:37 PM, Nik101 said:

So far as I’ve noticed, the order of attractiveness goes;

1. You can accom

2. You’re hung (if top) and/or your kinks

3. Your body size (how fat you are)

4. Your race (yes this still exists)

5. Your age 

I really hate cumdumps who claim to be willing to take any load anon but then refuse to based on 3, 4 or 5 from above.

with the exception of number 1 the rest are cop outs.

At 67 I still have no problem finding guys looking to unload in my ass or mouth. I'm still horny as fuck, all the time, and when I need to get hard I take a pill. Sometime it takes a little longer if the place (ABS) is busy, but 99% of the time I get a load.

• Piggy 1

• 10 months later...
On 7/25/2023 at 10:50 AM, chaserslut said:

I was chatting to a guy on grindr this morning and he kept messaging his doubts. 

'Oh I'm probably too old for you'

'I didn't like older guys at your age'

'You won't wanna meet'

I hadn't said anything about his age, he had a couple decades on me but he wasn't even 50 ffs. The lack of confidence is what put me off, nothing else. 

I'm 54 and I'm never too old if anyone wants my virgin hole.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:13 AM, muscleseancabana said:

Age is a number not a prison sentence. I don't even think about my age because I don't feel, look at it or act it. That being said, I'm an active outdoors type of guy with a great sense of humor. Looking for someone who's adventurous, and outgoing like myself, so like-minded guys who can move twice in the same second say "Hi" and let the games begin! No time for couch potatoes, slugs or homebodies.

Anyone?

musclesean1.png

Me.

On 6/20/2024 at 11:48 AM, Willing said:

I'm 54 and I'm never too old if anyone wants my virgin hole.

Willing, it's too bad you are 3000 miles away from me. I would love to devirginize you anally. You really sound like you need to get bred. A couple of loads in your hot ass and you will never be the same. Worked for me.

• Piggy 1

I’ll turn 54 in a few days: my husband is fourteen years younger than I.  He’s a very young 40 by appearance and action; most people peg him for about 30 when they guess.  By appearance a guess of my age is generally “40 or MAYBE early forties.”  More often than not that assessment includes their having seen my “racing stripe” scar from just below my neck to below my sternum from three heart surgeries (as a result of an accident not blocked arteries or valve replacement) four years ago; and sometimes even the knowledge that I have two toddler grandchildren.  I take all that graciously while my husband rails against being thought of as “so young.”

But what does 40 or 30 or 54 “look like?”  It looks different on any of us.  It looks great on the OP in this thread.  That’s a still but it conveys vitality.  I recently posted a pic here that my husband took on my 50th birthday; not because I want to convey younger but because it was just before I got the first of the scars.  That I’m self-conscious about.  I thought it was the aesthetic but reading this thread I realized that it was more because I don’t want to be thought of as “another middle-aged man who didn’t take care of himself and had to be repaired.”

It’s human to have impressions based on views.  I’ll take comfort that the frequency with which I’m complimented on my body or on my tennis ability and the frequency at which I’m hit-on when I’m not with my husband validates that it’s not because being with him pulls the compliment.  Mostly I’ll take comfort in my increased focus on

1) my good health (and the health of my family;

2) my good fortune to have a man I love to share my life with

3) my good fortune to be retired very comfortably and to have the time to share with my husband and my family

4) my acute awareness that how I look or how others see me is irrelevant (except when we have the op to “play”) because life is finite and precious and spending it not doing anything and everything we can do is a waste.

3 hours ago, ktopper said:

Willing, it's too bad you are 3000 miles away from me. I would love to devirginize you anally. You really sound like you need to get bred. A couple of loads in your hot ass and you will never be the same. Worked for me.

I'd love that sir💋