Planning to host a 4 bottom gangbang in NYC. Any advice?

VersatileBreeder

I’m a top looking to host a gangbang with four designated bottoms in NYC within the next month. Here are the details of how I want to set it up.

This will be held in a NYC hotel. The premise of this event is I want to recruit four power bottoms who are into taking all loads, none refused, for around 4-6 hours. Their only job will be to be on all fours (or on their back) taking cocks and loads. Of course, they can suck as much cock as they want as well. 

As for the tops, any and all will be welcome. Top guys of all ages, races and body types. The only requirement is that they come ready to top and breed one or more bottoms. The only limits are no drugs (420 and poppers are cool) and no bottoming. The only ones bottoming will be the four designated bottoms.

I think the concept for this event is a good one because it sidesteps a lot of the pitfalls of a traditional sex party. For instance, there usually are too many bottoms, not enough tops. Or you get too many guys awkwardly standing around jerking their cocks, not making any moves. Also there will be the guys who get cold feet not knowing what to expect from the party, so they flake. In this event, everyone knows the deal. Bottoms are there to take any and all cocks. Tops are there to take turns on the bottoms and breed the one or more of them.

Of course, it’s a very hot idea and it can be done... but anyone who has ever hosted a sex party knows that the logistics are the hard part. So here are my questions:

- First, feel free to suggest any changes to my idea above.

- Do you think I should suggest time slots (like 2 hour windows) for tops to show to ease the traffic? It is going to be in a hotel room and can only fit so many men. I also don’t want it to become loud or disruptive to other hotel guests. Or should I just let it ride and give the full time window (like 6pm to midnight) for guys to show?

- What do you think would be the best medium for recruiting bottoms? My instinct is to post a QuickConnect ad on BBRT with a quick explanation of the event, asking any interested bottoms to contact me. Suggestions for any other recruitment tactic?

- Naturally, being that this is NYC, I am prepared to get a lot of interest from bottoms. Especially those who have fantasized about doing this but never have. But I can only choose four. Which means I have to put my faith in that each bottom I choose is 100% for real and ready to do this (which we all know he can easily flake out). What would you look for to try to ensure the bottom candidates are committed?

- Any other suggestions for planning this out would be greatly appreciated. If you’ve hosted an event similar to this, even better. Give me your best advice!

Thank you in advance to anyone who can give me any guidance on this. And if you are in NYC and are interested in being a part of this, inbox me!

Wow that sounds hot as hell! And I am in NYC! I’ll inbox you separately from this.

I would not change anything from your original plan. I think it’s solid. I will say this- do your due diligence when choosing a hotel. That can make or break the experience. I can even give you recommendations. The most important thing is that you choose a hotel that has easy elevator access with no key needed. My buddy once hosted a party and it was in a key card elevator hotel. Needless to say, it didn’t go over well. A lot of dudes flaked when they found out they would have to wait in the lobby for someone to come down to get them. Also, not sure if you had a neighborhood in mind to set this up in, but I would highly recommend the Chelsea/Hell’s Kitchen area.

• Upvote 1

In regard to bottoms not showing up, I suggest you vet each one either yourself or have another top do so, without the candidate asking anything about statuses. In other words, they need to prove they will show up and have sex with one person and not refuse the load before being considered for a group. There are a lot of guys out there that fantasize about bottoming, but when it comes time for the meet they disappear. If a guy is will to show up and not refuse one load, the odds are better they will show up for the main event.

I can hear the argument..  "How do I know you don't want to just have sex with me and there is no actual gangbang?" Again, the premise is to be a no loads refused bottom... so they should be as excited to take a single load as they are a room-fulls worth.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

In regard to bottoms not showing up, I suggest you vet each one either yourself or have another top do so, without the candidate asking anything about statuses. In other words, they need to prove they will show up and have sex with one person and not refuse the load before being considered for a group. There are a lot of guys out there that fantasize about bottoming, but when it comes time for the meet they disappear. If a guy is will to show up and not refuse one load, the odds are better they will show up for the main event.

I can hear the argument..  "How do I know you don't want to just have sex with me and there is no actual gangbang?" Again, the premise is to be a no loads refused bottom... so they should be as excited to take a single load as they are a room-fulls worth.

That’s a good idea. I am going to reach out to a few bottoms that I have fucked before, whom I know are both uninhibited and reliable. I also have a buddy who whores dudes out from time to time... I’ll see if he wants to get in on this and see if any of his bottom buds have any interest. 

As it seems it is the first time you organize such an event, I would advise you to start smaller (maybe targeting 2 bottoms only), and secure the event with an extra bottom ( someone you alreagy know, and who aggrees he will come only if one of the planned bottoms doesn't show up).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, CumDump79 said:

As it seems it is the first time you organize such an event, I would advise you to start smaller (maybe targeting 2 bottoms only), and secure the event with an extra bottom ( someone you alreagy know, and who aggrees he will come only if one of the planned bottoms doesn't show up).

Or have a couple of top-preferring prepared vers on hand.

id been only top in the room for a bunch of Bttms and it makes for an unpleasant dynamic. A stallion joined later but for a few hours I felt I was the only worker and the house-host, a filthy bttm slit at the best of times, was just getting grumpy. 🙄

more tops will always I’ve a better outcome imho

and then I might have taken a gentle pounding too - Id given up on that when it became clear I was only there for dick services.

I'd advise some rethinking on this. As someone noted above, four bottoms is a LOT of bottoms for something like this. Assuming you want each one to get bred by at least three guys, that's 12 tops you need to find, and while NYC is obviously a huge city, it's also famous for guys not wanting to travel more than a subway stop or two for sex. If you want the real "gang bang" experience, where a guy takes on multiple tops to the point where he's really sore from the experience, I think this plan has a high likelihood of ending with a LOT of disappointment.