Which ones are the real sluts?

ExtremeCumHole

Hello,

I really have a question when I see all the postings and also when I meet the guys.

A lot of the bottoms need to "parTy" or get "chemmed up" to be a "total pig" but I think this can anyone.

For me is a real slut one who don't need it to be a total pig and enjoy each dick and load also with a clear head.

What you think guys?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chems allow my mental sluttiness not be limited by physical restrictions, like my ass getting ripped apart or something... now maybe someone who can deal with that pain after half a dozen different guys have fucked them and still want more are bigger pigs, i dunno, but i sometimes use chems, a. cos it's different and horny and b. cos it lets me be the bigger slut that i want to be

Guest MightyMouth

i won't do chems. i think even poppers suck, they give me a head ache and a limp dick. i'm not really a piggy bottom though but put me on my knees and present me with dick and i'm in heaven.

Hello,

I really have a question when I see all the postings and also when I meet the guys.

A lot of the bottoms need to "parTy" or get "chemmed up" to be a "total pig" but I think this can anyone.

For me is a real slut one who don't need it to be a total pig and enjoy each dick and load also with a clear head.

What you think guys?

Totally agree. I love chem sex as it adds a new dimension to sex, but i dont need chems to do what i do best... which is taking load after load from a group of guys, regardless of their ages, looks, size or std status...

My motto is No Condoms. No Fear. No Regrets.

I don't need to be fucked off my face to honor that motto.

chems allow my mental sluttiness not be limited by physical restrictions, like my ass getting ripped apart or something... now maybe someone who can deal with that pain after half a dozen different guys have fucked them and still want more are bigger pigs, i dunno, but i sometimes use chems, a. cos it's different and horny and b. cos it lets me be the bigger slut that i want to be

You need more experience.

I've been fucked by over 32 guys in one night, and not used any chems other than poppers.... it's not about the chems releasing your slut.. it's simply about how big a slut you really are.

Some guys think they're sluts, but they;re not.. they're small fry in reality.

No matter what you say a slut who lives to parTy and being chemmed up is always a bigger pig. To deny that is just a way of excusing yourself why you aren't willing to go as far as some other sluts.

Not true at all.

I'm just as big a slut and cum pig sober as i am when chemmed up.

I enjoy chem sex as it adds a new dimension.. but i dont need it to be a fucking whore.

Those who read my blog and know me will know that.

I'd go as far as to turn your argument against you..... you need chems to be a bit of a pig, and by doing so you justify your slutdom and think that all guys who are just as piggy must also be off their faces on chems.

Not so.

It is you who is mistaken fella...

i'd be the first one to admit i need more experience josh, although i've had more than most guys my age, not had enough and definately not been in big enough groups... so chems help me while my physical side catches up with my mental side may be a better way of describing it

although the point bout this being a little childish does seem pretty apt, what does it really matter whether you use chems or for what reason? it still takes a certain kinda guy who'll happily get fucked by random guys bare, and whether it's with or without chems, it still pretty much makes them a slut