What would your three (3) wishes be -- if you had a magic lamp (or a genie in a bottle)??

FunCheerSlut

drop all flakey time wasting tops and bottoms onto a deserted island somewhere with no internet access

give bottoms the ability to become neg again so they can enjoy the rush and thrill of chasing poz dick again

make it so when trans women/femboys get pozzed their belly swells up like they're pregnant showing their progression to full blown glowing miracle AIDS

• Like 1

1. Infinite cash flow so I can be a cumdump all over the world. Travel to every city and stay in the sleaziest part of town. Taking random loads from the local men. This would also mean no responsibilities, just loads. 😎

2. Infinite stamina so I can take cock without wearing myself out. My hole could just take any abuse without pain or soreness. Men never have to worry about what I can handle. I accept any and all extremes. 😈

3. Infinite attraction/ charm so I can get any and every Man to use me. It’s like every time I pass by a Man they have an uncontrollable desire to fuck me. No matter how straight/ committed they are. They can also instantly sense I’m a cumdump who accepts any load from any Man so they have no hesitation. 🥰

• Like 1

On 9/25/2021 at 12:09 AM, DarkroomTaker said:

1. That all the old cottages and Gloryholes are all back and open 24 hours.

2. That the old original poppers are back for sale.

3.Be able to know what I know now and take my experience back to my schooldays and have my schoolmates in my ass.

I love all three of these, but most all number 3 😉

• Thanks 1

1) There was a Twilight Zone episode where a man had a stop watch and he can stop time whenever he wanted and everything would be still and motionless. Just think of all the hot men you see on a daily basis that you could touch, feel, grope and do whatever you wanted to them. I would walk into every gym and beach with that watch.

2) 10 inch thick cock with bull balls

3) No more war, fighting and political disputes. Everyone just get along and love each other.

1. Lifelong mutual love with a man who matches all my ideals to start within 2 months.

2. Excellent health.

3. The ability to realise all of my aims and goals, with reasonable effort (can use this for personal, interpersonal, and worldwide good).

• 1 month later...
20 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

1. The end of right-wing politics in the United States.

2. A workable cure for HIV.

3. A magic web plug-in that would correct the spelling and grammar in posts here and that would reject any that it just couldn't translate into understandable English.

Oh, and as part of #3: that all the posts that talk about "sperm" automatically corrected to "semen" unless it was a post about actual reproduction.

On 9/26/2021 at 7:41 PM, bareback-flipflop said:

1. A boyfriend with whom we love each other  forever, who is sex addict like me and wants to share each other with other guys. Organising orgies, finding hook ups together, visiting cruising bars and saunas together, fucking with total strangers in front of each other. 
2. Having sex without risks (no more STDs)
3. I know it will sound pathetic but societies all around the world where being gay and cumdump slut doesn’t matter, no one cares about your sex life. You can upload Sex videos with face or having sex in public without consequences. 

yeah same