Do you ever laugh during sex?

Treehugger

4 hours ago, cannero said:

I put it down to being brought up Welsh but sex is just a big rolling pile of fun and joy. If you're not smiling or laughing it's not being done right. I kind of get that some activities might require a bit of thought and care, but it should never be sterile and without connection. I have a particular ex who was far less (as in not at all) a slut than I am. And I would say I would rather tumble under a duvet having a good time that made me laugh than failing at sex because me costume was wrong or I was being accused that I was giving the wrong vibe.

This times a hundred. But then I’m half-Welsh…

• Like 1

8 hours ago, PERVERSATILE said:

I'm loud as Hell. Roaring- Big ol' Growly  Bear sounds-  Hollerin'- Snarls-  noises like a Pig snufflin' for truffles- Rodeo Cowboys &   Laughter every Fuckin Time.

That sounds fantastic to me.

4 minutes ago, PERVERSATILE said:

I wish my neighbors shared your opinion. (wink)

This is the same thing as getting called slut. It just means you're getting more and hotter fucking than they are. Poor devils.

I love to hear just audio of guys fucking and cumming loudly. It's so hot and my mind fills in the blanks. Hard to find authentic recordings though...

• Upvote 1

It's happened before. The most recent time was just a couple weeks ago when my boyfriend was fucking me on my hands and knees. He pulled out so I could get on my back and I was trying to be sexy so I crawled around with my ass in the air like a cat. He had a beer on the nightstand and when I swung my foot around, it knocked the beer off and sent it flying. When I went to pick it up before it all poured out onto the carpet, I hit the lamp with my elbow and it fell over too. We shrugged it off and I got on my back so we could finish and I couldn't keep a straight face. We both burst out laughing a few times until we could finally get it together long enough for him to finish.

The other time was a couple years ago when my mom called me while I was getting railed by this cute guy. It was an important call so I had to take it. I told him to stay inside and I'd make it quick. So while he was resting inside me I had this serious talk with my mom about e-filing my taxes before the deadline. When I ended the call I tossed my phone to the side and we both cracked up, then he got back to work.

• Haha 1

I haven't laughed, but I remember one time I felt close to it. I was getting fucked by a poz guy, on my stomach with him flat on my back just the way I love it, and I was just so damn happy in that moment I felt giddy. I wish all fucks were like that.

All right, a real story this time.

Mark and I were in a Milwaukee motel when he competed for Mr Harbor Room. It was a rainy Saturday morning, and we were bored, so we got a little frisky. We started making out on the bed, and I had his dick in my mouth eventually. I took it out, looked at him, and said "Now watch, the maid will knock on the door any second." He laughed slightly, and not ten seconds later, we heard a knock and "Housekeeping!". Mark leapt out of bed and practically raced to the door to make sure it was locked. He let her know we were still in here, so she moved on. When we tried to resume our fun, we kinda couldn't. It was just too funny. Every time we were in a hotel after that, he made sure to lock the door, and he'd sometimes knock a wood surface and say "housekeeping" in a high-pitched voice to remind me. LOL

Fuck, I miss that man. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, Treehugger said:

That's really funny. I wish there was x-rated  America's Funniest Home Videos and that was on it. So now I have to tell you my funny sex story.

So I had this 'friend', total piece of shit, who wanted to quit drinking. He talked me into getting him a motel room for three days to detox and go cold turkey. I was an idiot, a horny, naive, nice, idiot. He didn't even go a whole day before he talked me into getting him a 12 pack of beer. A while later I check on him and he has made a friend. This squirelly little fuck talked me into giving him $5 to go buy some crack or coke or I don't know what. What was wrong with me!!!

He comes back with a pixie stick looking thing and they proceed to do whatever with the stuff  then we get naked. It did not go well. Those limp dicked addicts couldn't fuck the broad side of a barn. I love threeways so I did my best to make it work, wasn't happening. New guy was a younger version of Leslie Jordon, talked just like him and that shit was funny. I was on my back, legs up, and he was trying to cram his barely hard cock into me. The whole time he's yammering away saying the dumbest stuff. My friend it just sitting there doing nothing. The whole situation was so ridiculous I started laughing, like really laughing. He's confused but doesn't stop talking or trying to fuck me. The more he talks the more I laugh.

I was 35 at the time, 6'2" tall, 175lbs, slender, reasonably good looking with a 7" cock. I didn't need to beg crack whores and drunks to fuck me. It hit me while I was lying there how stupid I was being. I got dressed and departed. A week later my 'friend' was in jail. And yes I paid his attorney's fees.  So dumb.

Here's my 35 year old ass just for the heck of it. I am 50 now so maybe I will have rethink going for the crack whores and addicts. Ha!

my_ass.jpg

great ass at 35. i'm sure it looks just as good at 50. your 50 year old ass probably has more experience, and with more experience comes more excitement.