Using his body

Sharp-edge

He was a hot guy. At least to my eyes. We used to work out together in the gym. Sometimes our crosstraining work outs required to form couples. We were couple for these exercises several time. He was never cheating, we would wait for each other to be in synch. When we stretched i would stare at his shorts that would go a little higher and my eyes would try to get deeper and see more. When we were pushing hard i would hear his breath and watch him turn red. I would crave for him. I had to try him but he was str8. I needed a new toy. I wanted to tame him. 

I used my two minions to get him. They put him in a van and brought him to my clinic. I asked them not to hurt him. They tied him in my surgery chair, completely laid down. I asked them to put him some VR glasses. I took off his clothes. I was able to worship his beautiful body. I tried to kiss him but he bid me. I graped him from his head and hit him against the table. Do not do it again or you'll regret it i said. He stopped resisting and i got to taste his tongue. I went for his asshole. Oh hove i love tight ones. It hurts a lot and they make u cum fast. He screamed. I ordered my minion to make him quiet. He took off his socks and put them in his mouth. I told him that if he makes more noise i will have him swallow them and make him choke. I fucked him hard till i cum inside him. He would cry. I ordered him to cum otherwise i would punish him. He jerked off and i sucked his unwillingfully given load.

I asked my guys to return him home and gave him money to buy new clothes. I told him this would happen again.

What do u tnink guys of my fictional story? give me some feedback and comments and i will make more parts.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Part 2

I did kept my word. I had him brought to me once again. He hadn't understood that he knew me. That's why I kept putting him VR glasses. I think he looks good with them. Wish I could be sure he wouldn't resist but i had to tie him again. My minions got him ready for me. Naked and clean. I started once again to lick his body. His fingers, his nipples. I kinda bit them, he moaned. Sometimes i get too excited with biting. I started to massage him and asked him to obey me. He put his legs to my shoulders. I started licking his asshole. I started to fuck him and asked him to jerk. I decided it was time to suck some dick. But his hole felt too good. I asked a minion to fuck his throat. He would choke and cough. How hot he was when hewas red and veiny in the face. My minion waited for more directiions. I wanted his dick downn to his throat, making him gag and eventually puke. I didnt mind. Even if he died with a dick in his throat I would fuck his asshole until I cum and then trash him. But he maded it. He took two loads. Maybe it would be more fun if i imprisoned him and keep him for future use. I don't know I should think of it. Maybe making a harem of nice men to fuck was something i needed to consider. I released him once again, with his stomach and gut filled with cum and with his holes raped. 

Need more feedback guys:) I love reading your comments on my small novel.

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1