I think i'm fed up of bottoms

Sharp-edge

So, I'm mostly top. I have taken some dick but i'm mostly into fucking. My problem is that some btms are insatiable and only think of my dick (which is good, i admit it). But come on, i'm into men, not intestines. I'm turned on by a nice guy, not from his parts seperately. I need time to admire the guy that i will fuck. I need to hug him kiss him, lick his body and after some time (when i'm fully hard) to fuck him. I hate this rush. Come on let's fuck now. What? you're on ur job? can't you just leave everything and come to my place and then come back? can i be naked and when u come inside just fuck me? I dont like all these. I dont like it to be hollow. I need time.

• Like 10
  • Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Yeah, I had a teen living a few doors up hit me up on Grindr before I ditched the apps, he just wanted to walk in and either suck me and leave or have me fuck him and leave, I declined as if I wanted a “fuck and go” I would just go cruising and also I am a person not a sex toy.  There was also the issue of, while he was legal, he was living with his parents and I don’t believe in “shitting on my doorstep”.

5 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

My problem is that some btms are insatiable and only think of my dick (which is good, i admit it). But come on, i'm into men, not intestines. I'm turned on by a nice guy, not from his parts seperately. I need time to admire the guy that i will fuck. I need to hug him kiss him, lick his body and after some time (when i'm fully hard) to fuck him. I hate this rush. Come on let's fuck now. What? you're on ur job? can't you just leave everything and come to my place and then come back? can i be naked and when u come inside just fuck me? I dont like all these. I dont like it to be hollow. I need time.

Couldn't have said it better myself!

This kind of bottom would be better served by backing up to a glory hole in adult bookstore to take lots of random cocks (a hot scene in its own right), but for one-on-one play, he might have better luck with a dildo than a human.

Edited by fskn
  • Piggy 1

As a bottom, I much prefer a long slow session, exploring, fore play, building up to ultimately getting fucked and bred by a top, but there are times when a quick fuck and dump can work with a horny top or a group session. But yes, a connection of some sort makes it so much better in a 1-2-1 scenario. 

• Like 2

"sex exprés" has its place for me but I prefer what you say, to kiss and stuff first and naturally things progress to fucking. Even when I was a totally insatiable power bottom I was the same, many a top had his attempt at pounding me into oblivion but (mostly) not before a good makeout session first. And I consider myself to be fairly quick to progress from making out and downwards. But that little bit at the beginning is important 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Loveitraw said:

As far as I can tell you've just described the difference between cruising and dating. I like both but I want very different things in either scenario and just cause I'm doing one doesn't mean I'm going to stop doing the other.

I don't think that what @Sharp-edge is talking about is dating.  Instead, just getting to know the other person even if it is superficially through playful chatting and foreplay.  I know that the sex is better for me and the bottom if I at least like the guy.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

19 hours ago, Sharp-edge said:

So, I'm mostly top. I have taken some dick but i'm mostly into fucking. My problem is that some btms are insatiable and only think of my dick (which is good, i admit it). But come on, i'm into men, not intestines. I'm turned on by a nice guy, not from his parts seperately. I need time to admire the guy that i will fuck. I need to hug him kiss him, lick his body and after some time (when i'm fully hard) to fuck him. I hate this rush. Come on let's fuck now. What? you're on ur job? can't you just leave everything and come to my place and then come back? can i be naked and when u come inside just fuck me? I dont like all these. I dont like it to be hollow. I need time.

Let's be completely honest here.  The bottoms you're fucking probably just aren't all that into you and just want to get fucked. But you've got a dick and you want to fuck them and they want to get fucked by someone, not you, just someone. 

21 minutes ago, Mulehole said:

Let's be completely honest here.  The bottoms you're fucking probably just aren't all that into you and just want to get fucked. But you've got a dick and you want to fuck them and they want to get fucked by someone, not you, just someone. 

This! as a cumdump it doesn't matter WHO is fucking me. a dick is a dick for me and if i want to be fucked i bend over for any guy that is behind me. unload your dick into me and i will go on to the next

For me it has to be the abrupt rude way they first then continue to message you.there is no other group type of peope that are as commonly like thia , it doesnt matter what type of person you are everyone first message people on sites like this in the same way so being a bottom is no excuse to be rude especially considering they are after something off another person.

I often make my best effort to get to know the bottom leading up to meeting them as it gives me ideas of what gets their interest or fettish which will be used physically and verbally during play.

Anyhow should we class these people as bottoms? there are also subs,slaves,pups and pigs, i tend to class them as chasers as all the others have a certain skill mostly within relationships chasers however do just that seemingly with a haste that means they often dont bother to read profiles correctly or consider a tops may want to ask questions ie why do you want the thing you are chasing me for? or show an intrest in the person they are about to meet and of all thesites im on non of them say im a top in the profiles yet only chasers miss this and rudely message in a demanding  way because they are focused on something else they have read and they to have it.

So chasers consider taking abit more carefull time in your profile searches and consider that the top may show an interest in you, andjust because the top has the thing you want doesnt make it yours to claim and the person you are seeking it of may have a particular type of person he is interested in giving it to.

• Like 7

Well there are two things i want to highlight

a) they are insatiable because sex does not fill their needs. Have u ever eaten something u don't like and while you're full you want more because u didnt enjoy the meal?

b) most bottoms wanna feel sub. They want the "alpha top" to fuck them hard etc etc. But they're not sub. Being sub means to obey the other guy. Not getting fucked hard. So if u don't care for what the top wants, you're not a sub. You're just someone who only cares for his pleasure (the opposite of the sub).

c) i have a good dick. i know people will fuck with me for my dick. but i will never fuck someonewho only likes my dick. You gotta crave all of me or we can't have sex.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, Sharp-edge said:

c) i have a good dick. i know people will fuck with me for my dick. but i will never fuck someonewho only likes my dick. You gotta crave all of me or we can't have sex.

A guy can have a good dick but that's not the most important, it's how you use your dick. been fucked by very great cocks but if you fuck with me to slow like i'm your girlfriend i don't ask for your dick a second time, no matter how good dick you have

1 hour ago, BergenGuy said:

I don't think that what @Sharp-edge is talking about is dating.  Instead, just getting to know the other person even if it is superficially through playful chatting and foreplay.  I know that the sex is better for me and the bottom if I at least like the guy.

I don't disagree that some level of connection makes things better but once you start looking for that connection you've already stepped beyond the desire for a casual hookup.

If I want to get to know the guy I want it to be more than a one shot deal. If its a superficial meet I, quite frankly, don't even want to know names.

• Upvote 1