Nicknames for Tops

bb1991

you said: "There all a bit hard-core and my boyfriend doesn't like being called Daddy or anything like that

I'm looking for ones a bit more light hearted, playful, jokey and flirty."

are you on the same site as the rest of us? Or are u on eharmony??

PMSL!! thick, its the British sense of humor, I get it.

Now you i would name Master daddy!!

• 2 weeks later...

Daddy-Son scenes are not my thing. I also find that merely descriptive nicknames (cumbucket) work great for bottoms, but not for tops (seed planter?) Maybe because it can be fun to objectify a bottom - but that simply does not work for tops.

I find that the best nicknames for tops are those that endearingly stroke the top's ego, like "stud" or "hunk". But my absolute favorite is "killer". One of my bottom fuck buddys always calls me that. Makes me cum twice as hard.

Daddy-Son scenes are not my thing. I also find that merely descriptive nicknames (cumbucket) work great for bottoms, but not for tops (seed planter?) Maybe because it can be fun to objectify a bottom - but that simply does not work for tops.

I find that the best nicknames for tops are those that endearingly stroke the top's ego, like "stud" or "hunk". But my absolute favorite is "killer". One of my bottom fuck buddys always calls me that. Makes me cum twice as hard.

I might have to use killer. I like that.

Guest Matias47

But, tops ARE objects.

• Administrators
Almost anything but Daddy. That's just lame.

And limp.

I LOVE being called Daddy (or Papi if the bottom is Latino). But it only works with guys 15+ years younger than me - someone who's young enough that I could actually be their daddy... [Though Papi doesn't need such an age difference since Latinos use Papi pretty liberally in casual conversation.]

Hehe..

I knew a top who named his dick -_-

It might be me but with my leather background and SOOOO many men and women having "scene names" and never giving out there real name and never knowing what to freaking calling or asking myself, "Am I really going to call them Lord****" or "Grand Master". I sometimes wondered if I was in a c-..

The default names that i call tops is Daddy or Sir. Master is reserved for...well you guessed it. If a top asked me to call him "big dog" or something like that..I'd probably be getting fucked with an indifferent look on my face. Think of the indifferent emoticon and think of that face when getting fucked..or "Really...just finish up already"

On the other hand as a boy a top can pretty much call me whatever the fuck they want. Bitch, cunt, fag, slut, whore, boy, I'll take it. It turns me on. But only if the top is controlling or dominant. Another thing is I generally call a top Sir, Daddy or call them by their name depending on the chemistry between us. If he is a demanding, selfish, controlling, dominant, and a bastard I will definitely call him Sir especially if he takes my ass and owns it. If he is more sweet, passionate, romantic, or more friendly it might be more daddy. And if it's just a guy, a dude, a male then it's their name. I donno it's just weird like that.

• 3 weeks later...