How Was Your Last "UN-load?"

Read1

Hey, pigs! Last evening I spent 6 hrs from 8PM-2AM at Steamworks Toronto. I got to sample several cocks in my mouth and rimmed a few lovely asses. I got to play in my favourite dark room. But I titled this post - "How Was Your Last UN-load?", because I didn't get a single load. And it's not for lack of trying.

I'd love to hear from fellow sexpigs: Has this happened to you? How did you remedy this? Were you as frustrated too? I really don't think this is age-related (I recently turned 57). I think the stars were not aligned for cumloads. And yes, I was in a bttm mood last night. OINK!

1 hour ago, Read1 said:

Tan, perhaps I need to switch to Spa Excess! Hehe! I might have better luck!

Maybe. Although last time I was at Steamworks I also got a very nice breeding. I'm mostly invisible to the younger crowd there, but all I need is the one guy that wants to explore my experiecned hairy ass. 

Tan, my feelings -- the stars weren't aligned! Guys weren't open to play or even frisky. For my part, I did try to engage them. Nada. As they say, "Better luck next time, buddy!" LOL

11 hours ago, Tanbbottom said:

At 65 years I'm delighted from my Thursday night received deposits. The last 2 were deep in my throat at Spa Excess. The first three were deep in my ass. 2 at a Church St glory hole. 1 at a hookups appartment. 

Where is this glory hole on Church St?

I hooked up with a caring “bi” guy. He fingered me, loved my mouth skills but couldn’t get his cock in me. Said I was the tightest he’d seen in a while. Surprised by that (my hole naturally is “tight” even after multiple loads), he couldn’t go any further. Oh well. It still was ok. 

• Upvote 1

As a top, I just want to say that often, the slut wants the cum pretty fast, but I still want to fuck every hole in the building. 

It doesn't matter what the slut looks like, really. It's just about bad momentum. 

Everytime, there are less top than bottom, so we have to keep our load to be sure to fuck a lot of sluts. And at the end, the lucky one is just because he is the last. Nothing else. At least for me. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1