BBRTS Party Ad

BBSMKR

9 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

In the UK and the Party Ad feature is still showing Closed in my App. Is this the same for everyone?

I'm in the UK and it's the same for me. Very dull really. Goodness knows when it will 'open' again.  If they're waiting for zero Covid it will probably never open again!

Edited by toxicaidspig

I had a posting removed because I put it in "the wrong section" and the admin messaged me about it. So I told him he might want to avoid it from happening by reopening the proper section. It makes no sense that you can literally post every night that you are hosting yet you can't post about a party in advance. It's all under the guise of trying to protect people from covid when in reality you can be a complete revolving door hosting people and that is no issue as it pertains to covid. I am trying to understand how it makes any sense...

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PozAnonCumslut said:

I had a posting removed because I put it in "the wrong section" and the admin messaged me about it. So I told him he might want to avoid it from happening by reopening the proper section. It makes no sense that you can literally post every night that you are hosting yet you can't post about a party in advance. It's all under the guise of trying to protect people from covid when in reality you can be a complete revolving door hosting people and that is no issue as it pertains to covid. I am trying to understand how it makes any sense...

If you mean you posted a message about a party on BBRTS but in a section other than the party section, then they did the right thing.

The point of closing the "party" section is to prevent publication of events via their site that present an unacceptable (to the owners of the site) level of risk for Covid. Posting the same information elsewhere doesn't make it somehow valid.

9 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

If you mean you posted a message about a party on BBRTS but in a section other than the party section, then they did the right thing.

The point of closing the "party" section is to prevent publication of events via their site that present an unacceptable (to the owners of the site) level of risk for Covid. Posting the same information elsewhere doesn't make it somehow valid.

If they are truly so concerned about covid they should just shut the site down. They are clearly contributing to the spread by allowing anybody to hook up... Their "logic" is stupid. Like I said, u can be a revolving door night after night to a new guy each time and no issue. Guess what, THAT SPREADS COVID TOO! But people have their heads so far up their ass that any intellectual thought doesn't matter anymore. 

9 hours ago, PozAnonCumslut said:

If they are truly so concerned about covid they should just shut the site down. They are clearly contributing to the spread by allowing anybody to hook up... Their "logic" is stupid. Like I said, u can be a revolving door night after night to a new guy each time and no issue. Guess what, THAT SPREADS COVID TOO! But people have their heads so far up their ass that any intellectual thought doesn't matter anymore. 

Then you clearly don't understand viral epidemiology.

Most guys are not "revolving doors" sexually. Good for you or whatever if you are, but that's not the reality for most guys. A sex party, however, turns all the participants (epidemiologically speaking) into the equivalent of those with "revolving doors". Given that the typical Delta variant patient infects between 5 and 9 other people, a sex party with 10 participants is likely to produce hundreds of infections within a short period. That's simply not the case for the average guy hooking up on occasion.

3 hours ago, BootmanLA said:

Then you clearly don't understand viral epidemiology.

Most guys are not "revolving doors" sexually. Good for you or whatever if you are, but that's not the reality for most guys. A sex party, however, turns all the participants (epidemiologically speaking) into the equivalent of those with "revolving doors". Given that the typical Delta variant patient infects between 5 and 9 other people, a sex party with 10 participants is likely to produce hundreds of infections within a short period. That's simply not the case for the average guy hooking up on occasion.

I dont know what bbrt ur looking at but its the same people always in that section... And i guess u know more about me than i do? But I think you are clearly missing my point that if you are going to close one section of it to prevent hooking up because it is the "equivalent of those with revolving doors" then you should close the section that allows revolving doors to also be. The idea that one would be open when the other is not is just illogical. But it has been very clear that logic has not been used throughout this entire pandemic because it has been so politicized. You basically just proved my point by trying to disprove my point.

On 10/12/2021 at 5:55 PM, PozAnonCumslut said:

I dont know what bbrt ur looking at but its the same people always in that section... And i guess u know more about me than i do? But I think you are clearly missing my point that if you are going to close one section of it to prevent hooking up because it is the "equivalent of those with revolving doors" then you should close the section that allows revolving doors to also be. The idea that one would be open when the other is not is just illogical. But it has been very clear that logic has not been used throughout this entire pandemic because it has been so politicized. You basically just proved my point by trying to disprove my point.

Again, I don't think you understand epidemiology.

Why do you think during the early "lockdown" periods, people were still allowed to get out to do things where you came into contact with people, just limited numbers of them at a time, but not groups? It's because when a disease like Covid-19 is easy to spread airborne, through casual contact, having an infected person come in contact with ten people all at the same time in a room is far, far worse than if he comes into contact with ten people, one every day or every other day. Because the chances are that he'll realize he's infectious before he meets and infects all ten one-at-a-times; when they're all in close quarters at a sex party, they're all going to get it. And each one of them is then going to go on to infect several more, and so on.

I believe - maybe I'm naive - that if someone realizes he's got COVID, he'd cease the revolving door until he recovers, so he's less likely to spread it nearly as widely. 

13 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

The science is the science, I’m not going to argue against that, but with sex clubs open again with no capacity limits I’m just surprised that section isn’t open yet.

Sex clubs aren't open everywhere yet.  And in point of fact, quite a few shut down and may never reopen.

I think the issue is that with the wide range of limiting actions taken in various jurisdictions, it's probably impossible to limit postings to places where they'd be legal. Bear in mind this is about commercial sex sites/parties; nothing's is stopping someone from posting a "Taking All Loads in My Hotel Room" in the Quick Connect section (other than common sense).

I get the bigger worldwide picture, but as for example all legal restrictions now lifted in the UK you’d think that it would be easy for BBRTS to allow based on regions as you could previously search that way anyway. Are they waiting for the whole world to open? Will that ever happen? Of course we can live without it, it was just a nice feature that’s all.